Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42454
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36908
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-26-2018, 11:15 PM   #16
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Over the years I have had several regulars I have seen until thy dissappeared. ne was always A. Never failed to pay. Much longer ago, one was B. I thought she might be, but took the chance. Oh well, she ws in a bad place at the time and desparate. Saw her on facebook recently. She is now hapily maried, out of the hobby and I was glad for her in spite of it. My most recent example needed cash. I asked if she needed an advance until I could see her again next week She said, no I never borrow money. I was surprised and impressed. When you see providers multiple times and build somewhat of a relationship, you can quickly find out how real it is, LOL. The interesting thing is when someone does not pay you back, they are eliminating any future contributions you could have made to her. Perhaps if she does this she is busy enough and does not care or wanted to stop seeing you and grabbed what shd could on the way out.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 12:00 PM   #17
dtf2246
Valued Poster

I have had good and bad luck with this. Helping up front has provided a better value over time with those that intent to fulfill their end of the deal. Unfortunately there are others that are full of shit, make excuses and swear they will make good but never reach out to do so. I will probably roll the dice again on it....
dtf2246 is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 01:16 PM   #18
cluefinder
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Sorry about your misfortune. I have loaned/ advanced money in good faith as well. Most guys with a sympathetic heart will advance in a minute.

I can be a dick some times but fair is fair. I have never heard of providers giving advances. Therefore the acts of some ruin it for the many. Better luck to you in the future.
cluefinder is offline   Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 03:06 PM   #19
shortblkguy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

I have pre-paid for a few appointments when I a lady in Dallas was offering a special and I will not be able to travel to Dallas to take advantage during the special period but only to providers I have seen before and who I deem reputable and have yet to be taken advantage of.
shortblkguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women