Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70761
biomed162976
Yssup Rider60623
gman4453269
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48566
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42222
CryptKicker37193
The_Waco_Kid36584
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2017, 09:17 PM   #46
Johnnytricks
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

My comment wasn't directed at anyone.just thought frequency and risk are relevant to contracting something.The more miles you drive the risk of a accident increases ,but a safety belt can help with most crashes but not all.
Johnnytricks is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 09:26 PM   #47
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

While we never know for certain, I believe there are a number of providers that always use protection. Likewise, there are a lot of us guys who don't attempt to remove that protection unbeknownst to the provider.

You could just dispense with condoms and take your chances. You might want to remember the old days in Hot Springs when they had a big venereal treatment center. They also had brothels; I believe one had a museum showing what venereal disease would do to you. Before the advent of latex condoms, disease was quite prevalent.

We take risk when we drive, but if we are alert and ready, our chances of being in a wreck are much lower than if you drive under the influence, or text on your phone, or tailgate.

And your chances of finding a safe lady on Eccie are far greater than if you pick up some streetwalker.

The only time I bareback are with my pillow or my hand.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 10:54 PM   #48
inquisitivone
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
Well, I feel like this ^ was directed at me since I’m the only provider in Arkansas even close to 500 reviews. Only 11 reviews away, in fact.

I can honestly say that I have not barebacked anyone since my marriage, and that ended 9-10 years ago. I have turned down every bareback request I have received...both in and out of the hobby. And then refused to ever see anyone who requested it. I get STD testing done on a regular basis. And knock on wood, I haven’t had even one problem in my 9 years in the hobby.

True, there is a certain amount of risk in everything we do in life. But you can significantly minimize your risk in any situation by not behaving like a completely reckless idiot.
#really?
inquisitivone is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2017, 10:55 PM   #49
Hogfan69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

I want to clarify my earlier post so that it's clear that I'm not advocating bareback, I'm saying there's enough risk as it is without adding more.
Hogfan69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women