Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41490
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35859
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2017, 10:52 AM   #1
sanjay varuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27
Default Why is Q.V same price as bng?

I've seen many gals post their rates on their menu for the lowest they'd offer either massage or q.v./bng. Sometimes they're together, sometimes not. But the donation would be like $100 for quickie or $100 for Bng. Last I remember quickies include everything from bj to c.f.s right? So what I don't understand is why are they the same price? Its good that they are unless I'm missing something with quick visit.
sanjay varuna is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 01:03 PM   #2
slubby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjay varuna View Post
I've seen many gals post their rates on their menu for the lowest they'd offer either massage or q.v./bng. Sometimes they're together, sometimes not. But the donation would be like $100 for quickie or $100 for Bng. Last I remember quickies include everything from bj to c.f.s right? So what I don't understand is why are they the same price? Its good that they are unless I'm missing something with quick visit.
From what I have gathered from reading multiple showcases and asking a few chicks, is this:

1) A QV (Quick Visit) is sex, usually without a blowjob (but if it is included, it's a quick fluff). It's not longer than 15 minutes of her time, and most likely, in only one position (hence the term quick visit).

2)
A BNG (Blow and Go) is exactly what it is, just a bj. Fast and furious. You show up, you nut and you leave the moment it's over. Hopefully the girl has good skills and it takes less than 15 minutes also.

The key is: Less than 15 minutes total for either session. Get in, get off, get out.
slubby is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 09:28 AM   #3
ForeignPlaytoy
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 122213
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So pretty much, you want to be able to nickle and dime a lady and pay LESS, but when we have an added fee for a fetish and/or Greek, all hell breaks loose.

Got it. 👌
ForeignPlaytoy is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 10:22 AM   #4
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

my suggestion - DONT ask why, just drink Bud Dry :^}

seriously, they charge what they want, do what they want, when they want, where they want, and w/ whom they want.

pay it or move on.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 11:04 AM   #5
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmdelites View Post
my suggestion - DONT ask why, just drink Bud Dry :^}

seriously, they charge what they want, do what they want, when they want, where they want, and w/ whom they want.

pay it or move on.
an excellent philosophy for the hobby!
read the menu, make a decision, partake and review or find another menu to read. repeat as needed.
corona is online now   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 02:30 PM   #6
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeignPlaytoy View Post
So pretty much, you want to be able to nickle and dime a lady and pay LESS, but when we have an added fee for a fetish and/or Greek, all hell breaks loose.

Got it. 👌
There's always McDonald's honey, I bet you would look good taking orders
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 06:33 PM   #7
ForeignPlaytoy
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
There's always McDonald's honey, I bet you would look good taking orders
Awe your flirting is sooo cute. But I know my rates and your budget don't align... it's okay. Continue with the pink slime Mickey D's. I'm happy dining where I do..

Muah
Old 11-28-2017, 10:59 AM   #8
Crock
Upgraded Male Account

Encounters: 44

Quote:

Got it. 👌
Did this reply carry over from another discussion? It has nothing to do with what is being discussed here.
Crock is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 11:52 AM   #9
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Awe your flirting is sooo cute. But I know my rates and your budget don't align... it's okay. Continue with the pink slime Mickey D's. I'm happy dining where I do..

Muah
I know why we don't align, it's because I will gladly pay for quality, you're not even close of being in that level

You're a happy meal trying to pass for a five course meal, sorry babe. Not happening
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 11:56 AM   #10
ForeignPlaytoy
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I know why we don't align, it's because I will gladly pay for quality, you're not even close of being in that level

You're a happy meal trying to pass for a five course meal, sorry babe. Not happening
Awe the love is so apparent. I love the compliments. Your adoration is evident in every comment to me. I am truly honored to be the object of your affection.

Enjoy your $80 bbfs ladies. I will continue to suffer through life without your $80. It will be hard, I truly feel my life is incomplete without 9.5 hours of your paycheck.

Xoxo
Old 11-28-2017, 12:50 PM   #11
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

I always considered a BnG and QV to be the same thing. I've never scheduled anything under 30 minutes so I guess I just assumed.

If I scheduled a BnG I'd be gone in 3 minutes.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 06:47 PM   #12
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Awe the love is so apparent. I love the compliments. Your adoration is evident in every comment to me. I am truly honored to be the object of your affection.

Enjoy your $80 bbfs ladies. I will continue to suffer through life without your $80. It will be hard, I truly feel my life is incomplete without 9.5 hours of your paycheck.

Xoxo
$80 and 9.5 hours of my paycheck huh, wrong in both estimations, but I'm correct of you not measuring up to the 5 course meal = top notch provider. Sorry babe

Sucking old hairy stinky cocks for a living shouldn't be the high point of your life, you'll still be here 5 years from now peddling aging wore out pussy, still dreaming that you're all that, I/We/The tricks decide on that dummy

Now go get yourself that fancy steak that you had to pull ball hairs from your teeth to be able to afford.You rich whore
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 10:47 PM   #13
sanjay varuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

Lmao I'm so glad I started this thread, I'm dieing at these two roasting each other.
sanjay varuna is offline   Quote
Old 11-29-2017, 10:19 AM   #14
ForeignPlaytoy
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
$80 and 9.5 hours of my paycheck huh, wrong in both estimations, but I'm correct of you not measuring up to the 5 course meal = top notch provider. Sorry babe

Sucking old hairy stinky cocks for a living shouldn't be the high point of your life, you'll still be here 5 years from now peddling aging wore out pussy, still dreaming that you're all that, I/We/The tricks decide on that dummy

Now go get yourself that fancy steak that you had to pull ball hairs from your teeth to be able to afford.You rich whore
The love has me tingling... I'm so lucky to be the one you just spend hours thinking about.. .....

You're such a tease....

Xoxoxo
Luv ya
Old 11-29-2017, 10:26 AM   #15
BLM69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Lmao I'm so glad I started this thread, I'm dieing at these two roasting each other.
I don't suck on grandpa hairy balls to afford steak dinners man, she's just lower quality BP whore trying to pass for a hot chick.
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women