Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70743
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60509
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48505
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41943
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 11-05-2017, 06:52 PM   #1
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72
Default Hotel Survey

Um, wow. I booked a local hotel not long ago for an outcall (which turmed out to be a damned NCNS but whatever). Never stayed in it before. I used my personal credit card, hobby email, didn't give any work information whatsoever. So today a survey about how I liked my stay showed up in my WORK email. WTF?

Only thing I can think of is that it's part of a chain with a lot of different properties and I stayed in one of their other ones on a business trip. If that was the case though I would have paid using my corporate card. I suppose I might have done that and used my personal card for incidentals or something and they could have cross referenced the cards but I don't remember anything like that.

It's part of the Choice Hotels chain. Fucking creepy.

No reason it would cause me any problems at work but it was a little jarring to see the worlds collide like that.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 07:05 PM   #2
Elvisisalive
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 53

Didn't you just book the room on your account for someone coming to town for a work meeting and they didn't know the area? Oh! They didn't put it on their card! They need to send some money to reimburse!
Elvisisalive is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 07:06 PM   #3
splitlog
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

That’s why I go to a low budget Indian hotel for hobby. Dot not feather
No card. Cash only.
splitlog is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 07:21 PM   #4
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvisisalive View Post
Didn't you just book the room on your account for someone coming to town for a work meeting and they didn't know the area? Oh! They didn't put it on their card! They need to send some money to reimburse!
No, actually I rented my house out for Airbnb and needed a cheap place to stay overnight to maximize my profit,,.

No big deal for work, the dollars hit my personal credit card as planned, not theirs (though for a minute there I was wondering if I accidentally used my company card, but nope). I won't have to explain anything to anyone, no one will even see it most likely. Just a little "whoa" moment when I saw it in my work email.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women