Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2017, 09:48 PM   #16
Benbroda
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsmokies View Post
Were you her manager that didn't get your cut? Shirley you didn't leave a grand laying around for a lady to steal.....that makes no since dude
Please don't call me Shirley.

I really do post this more out of concern than anything else. I was dumb and paid in advance because she 'needed a procedure'. I am new at this and obviously made a mistake.

However, we were in contact betweeen payment and meeting date and then it stopped.

Again, more concern at this point.
Benbroda is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 10:02 PM   #17
Sir Axl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

There is a provider that goes by the name Paris Hilton? WTF?

OP - sucks this happened to you. Hopefully you will hear something positive, regardless I'm sure you learned an expensive lesson.
Sir Axl is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 10:16 PM   #18
Benbroda
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Axl View Post
There is a provider that goes by the name Paris Hilton? WTF?

OP - sucks this happened to you. Hopefully you will hear something positive, regardless I'm sure you learned an expensive lesson.
There is and she is was awesome. Until she disappeared. And yes a valuable lesson taught.

But again, I am more concerned than anything else. So if anyone knows her please reach out to confirm she is ok. If she fucked me over then it is what it is but I'd like to make sure she is ok.
Old 10-26-2017, 10:19 PM   #19
Benbroda
Registered Member

I'm a sucker
Old 10-26-2017, 10:52 PM   #20
Glenn Quagmire
Lifetime Member

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous BJ View Post

Rather than jumping the gun and posting a vengeful and verbally abusive, one-sided rant hot enough to pop you guy's Extra Butter Pop fucking Secret to leave your hands with that perfect amount of greasiness to jack your dicks off to the drama impending.. he did what most here should maybe take note of and decided against posting new jack off material for those in need of drama.

Eye Roll.

... since when did the whore board Gods throw a fucking lightening bolt and knock their gavel and award you fuckers the title of judge and grand jury to tell another poster that his post lacks the amount of evidence necessary to warrant him an actual intellectual and relevant response? ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benbroda View Post
I'm a sucker
yep. You are not the first nor the last. Issues like this are the very reason these whore boards were founded in the first place; So guys could find out who is legit and safe to do business with.

Learn from your mistakes. Don't try to invent shortcuts or re-invent the wheel. There is a system and a set of "good practices" to lessen the risks of the hobby.

If you are still making the same mistakes over over again, then you deserve to be jumped on. If not, ignore the judgmental pricks with their know-it-all attitudes and snide remarks. I'm pretty sure without looking it up that Paris has a history of being a thief in the first place. (I could be mistaken).

It is ego deflating to get burned or ripped off. Thanks for sharing about it. Hopefully a future hobbyist will do his homework and see this and avoid her altogether. You did the right thing by posting about it. The details are irrelevant.
Glenn Quagmire is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 03:39 PM   #21
lilsmurf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

I miss aspd..and infamousbj's...blowjobs.
lilsmurf is offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2017, 10:35 PM   #22
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous BJ View Post
I miss the old days of eccie and aspd. What the fuck has happened around here? The responses here are ridiculous. The post made by the OP is one precisely the type of post meant for such a site.

It seems like all any of the first responders to this thread are simply butt-hurt that the OP posted in a respectful and inquiring manner to inform fellow whore mongers as needed at this time info per his situation as well as hopefully lure the lady to respond since he made it apparent that she has eluded any private communication he has made.

Rather than jumping the gun and posting a vengeful and verbally abusive, one-sided rant hot enough to pop you guy's Extra Butter Pop fucking Secret to leave your hands with that perfect amount of greasiness to jack your dicks off to the drama impending.. he did what most here should maybe take note of and decided against posting new jack off material for those in need of drama.

Eye Roll.

Who gives a fuck what exactly the circumstances were that led to his post.. since when did the whore board Gods throw a fucking lightening bolt and knock their gavel and award you fuckers the title of judge and grand jury to tell another poster that his post lacks the amount of evidence necessary to warrant him an actual intellectual and relevant response? Do you have any info to the questions he asked? Is there any relevant information that may help him in his quest? Are you the lady in question? Is anyone else going to gain some kind of new insight from anything you are about to diddle your fingers on the keyboard into a posted response here? No? Then shut the fuck up and move on. Get off the damn computer and stretch your legs.. Take your fucking wife out to dinner or something.. try to make at least your world a better place.

The OP stated, not once but twice I believe that for now, until he feels she has had adequate time to reply to his private advances as well as seen or been alerted to this thread and given her side of the circumstances in question that he did not feel it to be appropriate to further release the when, where and why's.

In my..and I'm 100% certain I'm not alone in belief..opinion, this is the most respectful and appropriate course of action. He understands that if it comes down to it that her intent was in fact ill-willed or malicious then it would be appropriate to warn others here of that mal-intent so another prospective buyer would be armed with all the info needed to make an informed dicision involving his interaction with this lady.. the exact invision of intent for this here site.

He also is aware that if any possible variables may exist in which he is not aware at this moment, even tho his see-saw seems to have him sitting on his ass in the grass right now.. that any negative, one sided post on full blast without given adequate notice and chance of interjection could subject a lady he is obviously somewhat fond of, many negative reprocusions and can perhaps hurt her chance of promoting any further business here should it be unjust.. and he seems to genuinely care and be gentlemanly enough to avoid such.

Therefore, to the OP.. I respect and admire your demeanor and attitude in regards to your situation and am sorry for your predicament and hope it all gets cleared up and any more drama is abstained. We certainly live to learn.

I used to post here on eccie often and was a bit addicted to reading and interjecting my little bits of humor here and there when this place wasn't quite so messy and downright disgusting.. and this is coming from the no class having, dick-sucking slut introduced to aspd from back page that turned the site upside down with my oh-that's-way-too-slutty avatar pic, a close up of my face with cum (it was fake tho..just some conditioner..gotchya&#128513 dripping off my lip and included maybe the first of its kind, a link to my bit of marketing genius- my teaser dick sucking video. At the time i was considered too risque' and disgusting for the classiness of ladies advertising there. I was 'reported to moderator' any time I posted. Maybe an oldie here might recall.

Anyway.. stepping down off my soap box.
where the hell have you been????
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women