Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60864
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-25-2017, 12:37 PM   #16
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
You want to call me a god damn white knight, go the fuck ahead ! Shit posting and knowing nothing about facts - man, I wish I was that cool !
Well, if that's the case, then she has my full an unreserved apologies. And as I wrote before, the guy should have his nuts cut-off.

I wouldn't accuse you of white Knighting, you're simply cooberating her story.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 01:50 PM   #17
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Brown View Post
Here's some facts that are not loaded with conjecture.

I saw the OP when she was here this last time, and the time before that as well. She is one hot time and is a sure fire hottie to boot.

She's an out of towner who doesn't keep up with how threads in here get attacked just because a poster desides to take a shit somewhere.

She told me about this assailant before 10/19 and she asked me what she should do about it because she's heard of girls being banned for outing hobbyist and she doesn't want to be caught up in any drama that'll hurt her business as a provider.

But she still wanted to warn girls of this fucktard.

I gave her a little advise and it appears she's handled it fairly well. I also told her right out, it won't matter what you say, some shit poster is going to take a shit in your post.

Yeah, I saw you coming buddy before you even knew it was you !

You want to call me a god damn white knight, go the fuck ahead ! Shit posting and knowing nothing about facts - man, I wish I was that cool !
Boom - that was good, well done.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 03:04 PM   #18
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

It would be helpful to post an actual physical description of the guy along with this alert. Handles, emails and phone numbers can change and ID's can even be faked.

Nonetheless, there are a lot of great guys in Dallas and I'm due for a visit again soon. OP, if we're ever in Dallas at the same time, I'd love to take you to the gun range.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 03:20 PM   #19
Guest121018
Account Disabled

Encounters: 98

WOW, I WOULD LOVE TO GIVE THAT GUY A COUNTRY ASS WHIPPEN..More importantly that could be a man on his way to being a complete pschopath/serial killer.
Guest121018 is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 03:21 PM   #20
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste View Post
It would be helpful to post an actual physical description of the guy along with this alert. Handles, emails and phone numbers can change and ID's can even be faked.

Nonetheless, there are a lot of great guys in Dallas and I'm due for a visit again soon. OP, if we're ever in Dallas at the same time, I'd love to take you to the gun range.
Don’t forget to bring id’s. They won’t rent handguns without it.
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 08:08 PM   #21
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote View Post
That is true about the abundance of asshats taking advantage of providers, but what is also true is providers as well as other asshats who post alerts and spread assumptive or outright lie rumors about others for revenge of a perceived wrong or just fun sake and to see what happens.

Do not get me wrong, I am not saying the OP is not telling the truth, far from it, and if it is true, karma will catch up to him. But, you have to admit, there are also plenty of examples of bullshit alerts and frame jobs. I hope that the accused comes forward, gives his side and explains himself. My emphasis is actually on the other asshat hobbyists and providers as well with their baiting posts.

By the way, 99.9% of the time, it is the welcome wagon troll hobbyists that are the asshats of treating providers poorly, takes advantage of their vunerabilty for being new on the scene, hence the OP saying she lacked proper screening techniques, and probably threatens them with a bad review if they do not comply.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Not to butt in here, but.... you seem to have a bit of an agenda-- you've posted something along this line several times now. I'm not sure what issues you may have had in the past-- but when you continue with something over and over- even on threads that seem to have nothing to do with an agenda (she was fairly calm, stated facts, didn't appear to get overly emotional considering)... it makes one question your motives. Might want to take a step back.
I was thinking the same thing, Grace.

So, Wile E., what is your agenda?

To the OP, sorry for your very bad experience. I’m just glad you were able to get that guy out the door before he did you serious harm.
TinMan is online now   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women