Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163198
Yssup Rider60873
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48638
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42529
CryptKicker37215
The_Waco_Kid36942
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-20-2017, 01:17 AM   #16
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Fassbender View Post
Lol, that shit old. And is preferring to hire white people racist? Because according to the EEOC it is. But it’s just preference right? Preference based on race, & race alone, is, by definition, racist. Doesn’t mean you’re a bad person though. You have every right to be racist, except in hiring practices, where without the EEOC, no blacks would be hired because of “preference”.
Bruce I love it man, schooled these students in here lol. I once told a white guy that I was a black supremacist, he laugh and said what’s that, I said the exact same thing as a white supremacist. He said so you think you are better than white ppl, and I said sure why not. I have the right to think or believe whatever the fuck I want too, just like the whites have the same right to think or believe whatever they want too, and they do.

I said to him, no God or any higher courts came down and said to all the white supremacsits groups or white ppl, I bless you with this oil and therefore making you better and above all races. They just got together and did all that shit themselves, so I did the exact same thing. Once the guy saw I was serious, he realized hey this is true, anyone can just say they are better or above anyone without any proof of it. Do I really believe I’m superior to whites, No I don’t, but I was just making a, point to him and it work. He was able to see how like Bruce said here, you, me, anybody has the right to be racist. Bruce or I don’t have to like anybody of any race if we don’t want too. We all are prejudice to some degree, and if you say you not, then I can put you through some scenarios and show you that you are buddy or mam lol.
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 02:10 AM   #17
Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Account Disabled

Encounters: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Fassbender View Post
Lol, that shit old. And is preferring to hire white people racist? Because according to the EEOC it is. But it’s just preference right? Preference based on race, & race alone, is, by definition, racist. Doesn’t mean you’re a bad person though. You have every right to be racist, except in hiring practices, where without the EEOC, no blacks would be hired because of “preference”.
Again this is the Hobby.. illegal and its participants adhere to certain rules which are arbitrary at best
Call it racism(and yes some NBA providers are racist) if you want, but I believe most providers simply prefer to deal with a certain clientele
Ask yourself this...who is the ideal client in this hobby?
The rough macho bad boy type,dragging a baby's leg who takes 60 minutes to cum?
No.The ladies in this line of work prefer to see their holes treated like an Enterprise rental, leave it as if you didn't use it at all....not beat up,sore and stretched out

A pushover trick who's polite, generous, on time,packs a baby dick and cums in 5 minutes is the perfect client
Who they cavort with in real life is usually a different breed of man

If we're being real,more than 80% of these policies are posted by guys who look like you...how is that racism?

And I don't see any recent NBA threads bruh,you're upset for no reason at all
Personally, I only see providers who have been AA friendly from day one....I don't whine, beg or waste time on NBA providers,past and present
Waaay too many choices out there to lose sleep over this nonsense

I can't believe you actually said "According to the EEOC"

Prince Akeem Of Zamunda is offline   Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 05:54 AM   #18
Bruce Fassbender
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by NubianPrince View Post
Again this is the Hobby.. illegal and its participants adhere to certain rules which are arbitrary at best
Call it racism(and yes some NBA providers are racist) if you want, but I believe most providers simply prefer to deal with a certain clientele
Ask yourself this...who is the ideal client in this hobby?
The rough macho bad boy type,dragging a baby's leg who takes 60 minutes to cum?
No.The ladies in this line of work prefer to see their holes treated like an Enterprise rental, leave it as if you didn't use it at all....not beat up,sore and stretched out

A pushover trick who's polite, generous, on time,packs a baby dick and cums in 5 minutes is the perfect client
Who they cavort with in real life is usually a different breed of man

If we're being real,more than 80% of these policies are posted by guys who look like you...how is that racism?

And I don't see any recent NBA threads bruh,you're upset for no reason at all
Personally, I only see providers who have been AA friendly from day one....I don't whine, beg or waste time on NBA providers,past and present
Waaay too many choices out there to lose sleep over this nonsense

I can't believe you actually said "According to the EEOC"

K, I posted this thread as a suggestion for black guys who wish to avoid seeing No AA at the bottom of provider’s ads. But, like all discussions like this, the message gets lost, and people start bickering. Smh @ you bro. Thread closed.
Bruce Fassbender is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women