Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60250
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41299
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 09-27-2017, 05:54 PM   #121
Alyssa71
Account Frozen

User ID: 347380
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post

In my opinion there are as many different answers to the question as there are types of hobbyists.

Fitness and flawless skin may be one man's $500 date while intellect and empathy may be another's.

Personally if I were a man, I'd be looking for consistency in TCB and menu items, discretion, a clean and safe incall, good hygiene, a good personality, and believable IOP in the $250-$350/H range.

$400 and up I'd want all of the above plus a banging body and an opulent incall or 5 star hotel.

$200/H and it's still a great visit but perhaps the incall is not the greatest or you only get one pop and you are never at her incall more than 55 minutes from the time your shoes cross the threshold. Maybe the IOP or TCB is lacking.

Under $200/ hour I'd say good luck!

These are my opinions and as such they reflect the way I've priced myself. I offer everything listed in the $250-$300/H range, show my guests a great and consistent time BCD and comfort them with little details like clean fluffy towels, men's body wash and spray, bottled water, fresh ice and a small selection of liquor, etc.

Hopefully my post will help any new providers struggling to raise the bar (and their rates!) and improve client satisfaction.

Side thought, providers may post topics like this in the ladies only areas to avoid male scrutiny and still receive great feedback.

This is very good advice. I agree the ladies only area would of benefitted the best for the OP.
Alyssa71 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 06:21 PM   #122
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Pinky promise?
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 06:33 PM   #123
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiatate View Post
Lol no that's a way to ensure I get A review. I literally just had someone jip me on the review. 2 weeks ago, gave a review special and everything. Trusted he would write on his own time. Nope.
I just offer my laptop, never actually had someone write one on it. They mostly do it on their phone, or I make em pinky promise to do it in 48hrs.
99.9% of the time I’m telling it like it is here so in that spirit I have to give this one to the Op.

Review specials have been discussed to death on this board and there’s no “Perfect” answer. Some will say he gets the discount on the second session, after he’s met and reviewed you and a bunch of other issues but none of these answers seem to help a girl get immediate credibility to boost business.

Now there are some well known reviewers that will do a review but the cost is pretty high (see other threads about Abe).
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 07:29 PM   #124
Meerschaum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default Splurge, not splooge!

Oh, man. I got sucked into this thread thinking it was about what a hobbyist expects when he splooges.

That would be a better topic.

Some suggestions: swallow it all, continue to tongue the little fella until I can no longer handle the sensations, warm towel cleanup, help me put my clothes back on.
Meerschaum is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 08:26 PM   #125
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Those are great suggestions, I do the warm towel clean up and I must say it's well received.

I also try to remember to straighten out a guys clothes when he's in the shower if they came off in a hurry and are all crumpled on my floor. It's a lot nicer to have your clothes all laid out and in order when your trying to get dressed with orgasm-brain rather than in a tangled heap.

Try to imagine yourself as a really good waitress at a high end restaurant and sell your client not only the main dish but the service as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerschaum View Post
Oh, man. I got sucked into this thread thinking it was about what a hobbyist expects when he splooges.

That would be a better topic.

Some suggestions: swallow it all, continue to tongue the little fella until I can no longer handle the sensations, warm towel cleanup, help me put my clothes back on.
milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 09:10 PM   #126
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfy2002 View Post

Those are great suggestions, I do the warm towel clean up and I must say it's well received.

I also try to remember to straighten out a guys clothes when he's in the shower if they came off in a hurry and are all crumpled on my floor. It's a lot nicer to have your clothes all laid out and in order when your trying to get dressed with orgasm-brain rather than in a tangled heap.

Try to imagine yourself as a really good waitress at a high end restaurant and sell your client not only the main dish but the service as well.

Very nice of you. Many girls would be surprised how much just a couple of hangers for our clothes can make in terms of a better experience.

Some girls read that and think it’s common sense but it’s amazing how many times the only place for my clothes is the floor.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 09-27-2017, 11:59 PM   #127
PeterBota
BANNED

Encounters: 28

Quote:
^^^ nah rather just keep this thread upbeat. & I am a little feisty. It is hard not to talk shit back sometimes. But why do that when I could be making money or working on ways to make money?
Bitches makin all these money moves But never got money.
PeterBota is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 05:56 AM   #128
iquit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
Since you asked, The nappy just woke up look is not in here or anywhere
Can't you just quit derailing this thread if u have nothing to add?
iquit is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 06:08 AM   #129
iquit
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
What do you expect from Mid Range/High end providers?

When you do have a session with a provider that you have spent more than $300 on, what do you feel are some perks to that, if any?

Do you feel like they offered services other don't?

I know for myself, I try to be unique and do things like:
Being extremely professional, always arriving stylish, and in heels. Providing drinks, and a few other things..

To the ladies, is there anything you offer that is a staple for mid range? or things you would offer if your donation was higher?
When I was super new I would be on TER and reading reviews of the high-end ladies, trying to see the tricks that would make my services special, and I could afford to add.But since ECCIE reviews aren't available to providers, I'd rather pick ya'lls brains.

To the best of my knowledge:
Mid-Range: $300 to $500/600
First, that is not mid-range, that is on the far end of the spectrum of costs for time. What would I expect?

#1. A spa like adventure that relaxes my mood.
#2. The lady has to be a perfect 10, am talking about the kind that all men agree on her Beaty, not the Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder type if u catch my drift.
#3. She cannot be ymmv. I understand the usual rules but don't be rules oriented (like saying no to a position I like).
#4. Your presence should exude sensuality and not ordinary, I wanna know that my time and session was valuable to u and you should show appreciation in every way possible.
#5. The premises should be immaculate. I should dream of a place like that way after I have left.
#6. The sex has to be better than average, with no unreasonable limitations. She has to serve my wishes the whole time and make me feel like the hour or two flashed by too quickly.

In all, it's just, set the mood from when I get there to when I leave and ensure we both have a good time coz ur good time equals to me feeling good as well. I could keep going but u catch my drift.

One last thing, starting threads with drama is not expected at that range, stick to posting an ad and responding to pm as far as board presence - however, some of the ladies have such a reputation that their drama is part of the fun but it's not an easy rope to walk on. You shouldn't be equated to ghetto or bsc. One No review for that range represents risk that most will not make if there is a chance of it not working out.
iquit is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 06:22 AM   #130
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

$350 isn't even remotely "far end". Far end for you does not mean far end for the industry. She used the term "mid range" because she doesn't just advertise here. You've got fairly average ladies charging (and getting) $1000 per hour in some cities. Just some perspective.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 07:45 AM   #131
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by iquit View Post
Can't you just quit derailing this thread if u have nothing to add?
I will add and remind that the OP will out you first chance she gets, where have you been?
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 07:48 AM   #132
Guest033019
Account Disabled

User ID: 408652
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterBota View Post
Bitches makin all these money moves But never got money.
Lmao
Guest033019 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 01:36 PM   #133
tiatate
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 404338
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I really love the input from everybody! This was a great discussion.
tiatate is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women