Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41469
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 09-16-2017, 12:03 PM   #1
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72
Thumbs up A glimpse at the other side...

Saw the post below on one of the Oklahoma forums and it made me think: A lot of effort on the part of providers goes into making our experiences smooth and easy from the client side, and they they are pleasing to us when we arrive. Providers get kudos for their physical attributes and bedroom skills, but the things many of them do to prepare before we even get in the room with them aren't much acknowledged. They are the type of things we don't notice - unless they aren't done, and then we surely do. Many of them do it while juggling family obligations, other jobs, or even running their own non-hobby businesses. So kudos providers, for all the behind the scenes stuff you do that you don't get much credit for. I appreciate all the effort you put into making it nearly effortless for me to see you.

On those rare occasions when something goes wrong, this is also a good reminder for me to be understanding about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzanna Turner View Post
I think if providers do reviews, it would be totally differant....no sex acts, or anything.....lol it would be more about us and not the actual gent. maybe a bit like this:

Sending a text out to my "new to me date" as I was leaving my house, ensuring him that yes, I was indeed wide awake, freshly showered, shaved, and headed to the city at 6:30 this morning, which puts me running right on time. After a brief stop at a store to purchase a box of covers, I make it on the interstate, and I pull up my list of 3 star hotels that are saved on my phone.

As I call the third hotel, the receptionist cheerfully announces they were sold out the night before and will not have a room available for check in until after noon, which will not work for my scheduled 8 a.m. appointment. I then inquire to why the local hotels seem to be a bit busier than usual. I was informed that there was a group of traveling senior citizens in town which has filled up all of their rooms. A bit perturbed, I thanked her, hung up my phone, and continued to call the next hotel on my list.... a cheerful man's voice answers at The Holiday Inn and assures me that yes, they do have 1 room open, and it will be their "handi-capable" room, if that would suit me well. Answering yes, that will do me very well, and thanking him ... informing the polite man I will be arriving very soon.

Ten minutes later, I am at the front desk, and as I watch the desk clerk frantically looking at his computer for that room he was sure he had open, I checked the time on my phone. Wanting to make a good first impression for my date, being late was not an option. I forced a smile and told the clerk "It's okay... these things happen... I know another hotel I can go to so don't worry about it. I appreciate your effort though." And with a quick wave, I gathered my bags and rushed back out of the big glass doors.

After tossing my bags into my backseat I quickly slid into the drivers' side, pulled my door shut, and snapped on my seat belt in one quick move. Then I am starting the car's engine with one hand as the other holds my phone and starts dialing a backup, a 2 star hotel, that always has a room for me. Far from my first choice for a good impression, but a less than the stellar room is better than no room at all.

A quick hello to the desk clerk.... they know me here, it's a clean and comfortable place, and I am one of the few that is allowed to pay with cash. They treat me well. I tossed down my cash, and he quickly hands me a room key.

Making a dash for the room, making sure the key works and setting down my toy bag and a couple cold bottles of water, I head back out to my car to find something sexy to put on. As I'm rushing to my car, I send out a text to my date that I was successful in finding a room, and I am still on time. Popping open my trunk, I am reminded that I am way past due on cleaning out the mess of lingerie, stilettos, and toys that fill it up. Sorting through for something clean and not too wrinkled, I settled on an outfit that won't require me to put on thigh highs and heels... which will shave a few minutes off of my prep time but left me a bit disappointed....my first impression is nothing like I had hoped it would be, not at all. Giving myself a quick kick in the ass, I rush back inside and to my room.

After a quick wash of off of my "lady parts", I pull on my sheer purple babydoll dress and satin black panties. There is one last thing before I send the room number and that is to brush my teeth and rinse....I always leave this as the very last thing. And with a clean mouth, I send the room number, happy to see that I am on time. I anxiously wait with one hand holding my phone, one on the door handle, and my eye on the peephole.

In just a matter of seconds, there he was, walking up to the door... and just as he pauses, I turn the handle and quietly pull it open. I am completely hidden behind the door except for one hand with manicured nails, and my smiling face peering out. Again, I think of the less than stellar first impression I am giving, but it is 8 A.M., I have already accomplished so much, and I am determined to give this man the best date of his life.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 03:39 PM   #2
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

For a lady doing this right, there is a ton of time spent outside of play time and directly paid time that makes for great dates. I have always tried to acknowledge that fact and express my appreciation. It shows when a lady puts that work in and it should be rewarded with a great rep and repeat biz. My guess is the lady that wrote that showed that gent a real good time. But trying to score a room that time of day is risky.
watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 05:38 PM   #3
Nicolefoxx1
🦊Nicole Foxx🦊

User ID: 247531
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you guys! I actually went through a situation like that as well! Very frustrating because you are trying to make am excellent first impression!
Nicolefoxx1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 01:17 PM   #4
tuckahoe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

It is a shame that finding a place to meet can be so difficult. Thanks to all the ladies who really prepare themselves for us, so we can enjoy a clean, pleasurable experience. Always make sure you do the same for the ladies.
tuckahoe is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 01:26 PM   #5
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged View Post
For a lady doing this right, there is a ton of time spent outside of play time and directly paid time that makes for great dates. I have always tried to acknowledge that fact and express my appreciation. It shows when a lady puts that work in and it should be rewarded with a great rep and repeat biz. My guess is the lady that wrote that showed that gent a real good time. But trying to score a room that time of day is risky.
It is very difficult to get a room for morning dates. My experience has been that in order to guarantee it, I need to book the room for the night before. Which makes it incredibly frustrating and costly when the gentleman cancels last minute or doesn't show up at all.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 01:50 PM   #6
Sweet Casey
Account Disabled

User ID: 227670
My ECCIE Reviews

I truly enjoy getting dressed up for dates. I absolutely love early morning appointments. I have a good relationship with several of my incalls in NLR and being a diamond member I can get early check-in at those places.
As Ginger stayed it is time consuming and expensive to do early morn appointments if you have to pay an early check in fee or come the night before.
Sweet Casey is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 01:51 PM   #7
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I have a ? Have any providers ever tried to rent a room in your home town and been denied. I know I was asked for a $100 deposit one time at a hotel in my home town.
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 02:06 PM   #8
Sweet Casey
Account Disabled

User ID: 227670
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil nicky View Post
I have a ? Have any providers ever tried to rent a room in your home town and been denied. I know I was asked for a $100 deposit one time at a hotel in my home town.
I have never been denied a room but have been asked to pay a deposit. However I don't stay at hotels in Pine Bluff. The dposits were asked for in Conway and NLR which NLR is practically my home town now. That is strange they deny you a room. Perhaps they did you a favor? Maybe they knew that something was going on there later?
Sweet Casey is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 03:25 PM   #9
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil nicky View Post
I read in the Springfield / Joplin forum that some hotels there have stopped renting to people who live within a certain distance of them (i.e., locals), specifically to stop rooms from being used for this. Then again...they are costing themselves business from illicit (just non-P4P) affairs as well.

Edit: Maybe it's not as bad as all that, I think this the thread I was thinking of and it just mentions hotels needing a credit card if you live within 80 miles (guessing that is about minimizing cancellations) and asking the purpose for the stay: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2129872

I do dislike it when local hotels ask me questions on those few occasions I've booked them but I just tell them I rent my house out on Air BNB sometimes.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 06:20 PM   #10
Nicolefoxx1
🦊Nicole Foxx🦊

User ID: 247531
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Their some that do that in lr but I know in hot springs they wont rent to locals as much as i have heard! I think its only certain towns!
Nicolefoxx1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 06:58 PM   #11
Nicky Wayne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

What about providers under 21?
Nicky Wayne is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 08:52 PM   #12
cboat
Premium Access

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankyJ View Post
I read in the Springfield / Joplin forum that some hotels there have stopped renting to people who live within a certain distance of them (i.e., locals), specifically to stop rooms from being used for this. Then again...they are costing themselves business from illicit (just non-P4P) affairs as well.

Edit: Maybe it's not as bad as all that, I think this the thread I was thinking of and it just mentions hotels needing a credit card if you live within 80 miles (guessing that is about minimizing cancellations) and asking the purpose for the stay: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2129872

I do dislike it when local hotels ask me questions on those few occasions I've booked them but I just tell them I rent my house out on Air BNB sometimes.
The exterminators are coming today and said I shouldn't go back in the house for 24 hours. I am having my kitchen floors redone and can't walk on them until tomorrow.
cboat is offline   Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:08 PM   #13
watchoutthegameisrigged
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

watchoutthegameisrigged is offline   Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 04:28 AM   #14
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
I'm wondering to what extent they're also trying to prevent their rooms from being used for non-sexual illicit/illegal activity. Drug deals and using the room for a makeshift meth lab, for instance.

Quote:
I can't recall having that question asked more than once or twice in the past decade, and basically I've always had a reasonable excuse (anything that makes your home/apartment temporarily inhabitable works well enough).

A while ago a water leak several floors up in my apartment building caused the ceiling of the only bathroom in my apartment to collapse. Had to take some pictures of the damage (more for insurance purposes and to spur my landlord to expedite the repairs), but I've kept them on my phone just in case I'm ever asked why I'm taking a hotel room in town (though I suspect that I'll only be able to use that excuse once at every hotel I book around here...).

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women