Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-09-2017, 09:42 AM   #31
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

It's funny that guys have booked me at 8AM so they can be my 'first' client of the day.

Little did they know that my beau filled up all 3 holes with his cum the night before.

The only way to ensure that your lady du jour hasn't fucked anyone before you is to book her for 24 hours.

I'll leave my statement with this:

I still don't know why anyone would want to eat pussy in the hobby.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 11:20 AM   #32
Zee Man
Account Disabled

Encounters: 38

Adrienne, haha you say the damnedest things... You do call it as you see it.. I admire that even though you have hurt my feelings a few times. haha you are a lot of fun...
Zee Man is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 03:29 PM   #33
Gatsby.Hobbyist
Reviewer

Encounters: 143

I just make the ladies do this at the beginning of each session. Problem solved!

Plus, it's a fetish of mine
Gatsby.Hobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 04:55 PM   #34
Felicityforyou
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 317027
My ECCIE Reviews

I must agree with you! The hobby is a place where one can get satisfied in areas they don't get satisfaction in those areas when at home.
I personally like to be clean and fresh, however if I received a request to open the door with cum on my face, wet panties on, or for some one to come in right after I cum. I'm okay with that!
I enjoy satisfying and I'm proud of my high sexually drive!!!
Felicityforyou is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 05:12 PM   #35
mikebuck45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

So everyone has a difference of opinion here, it is compeletely understandable. I am not going to touch every topic discussed but only one.

Do I care or do I feel so insecure that the provider I am seeing saw someone else right before me? No, I read the reviews, know what has taken place before. I am under no illusion that what I do is going to rock her world. In that time I am there we are both going to have fun, or try to atleast.
mikebuck45 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 06:35 PM   #36
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

Gatsby, I have that same fetish)

Felicity, I totally agree with you that the most important thing is to satisfy the client's desires if at all possible even if very kinky. I LOVE MEN and and LOVE their cocks and also have a very high sex drive with a kinky playful side like you)))
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 10:43 PM   #37
AutumnSkyi
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393005
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I find it pretty gross and disrespectful to other clients during the day for a provider to not be showered and very clean. (I wouldn't say the hair counts unless it's filthy...that shit takes time to clean & dry)

I intentionally schedule with enough time in between and limit the clients I see per day. Plus, the time needed to restore my energy, self-care, and provide for the next client with a "full cup".

I agree with Grean, you don't really know if you are the 1st or last client from her day, no matter the time.
AutumnSkyi is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 01:58 PM   #38
Scribe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

I'm going to get a cell sample of TeagenLuv and Ze, and clone a super provider.... anyone wanna contribute?
Scribe is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 02:17 PM   #39
Scribe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

As to the thread... usually, providers are clean, fresh, showered, washed, etc...
RW women? THERE'S the mystery mix. For some reason, some guys freak out about a providers cleanliness... really they are more aware than civilians.

Drunk girl in a bar will do stuff with guys, and have no idea the shit they spread to the next hard dick they want... providers get reviewed, have reputations.

Ask yourself guys, how many "No- she wasn't fresh" reviews before you remove someone from your TDL? You meet a girl in a bar... her review? Her "word". LOL

I can guarantee you, anything there today on a good provider has been washed away... can you say that about a girl you pick up at a bar?

I choose hobbying, because IMHO, it's SAFER than RW one nighters. Yes, you date a girl a few weeks, the scales probably turn. (But, there's plenty of guys who got shit from a slutty girlfriend... remember that).

You want as safe as possible - do everything covered and no kissing... you start varying from that rule, odds go up... how much? Up to the two individuals.

Also, get tested.... regularly.
Scribe is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 08:51 AM   #40
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Cum covered the only way to go
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 05:01 AM   #41
milfy2002
Account Disabled

User ID: 298861
My ECCIE Reviews

Sloppy thousands, sounds like a perfect theme for my next gang bang.

All joking aside, all the ladies I've encountered doing doubles and triples have been freshly showered within an hour or less of our get together.

Personally I prefer to get into the the shower about fifteen minutes before your arrival so if you're running early I'll need a heads up!

There are some kinky guys that request to go second and that's ok too, but you have to ask for it. I doubt many well known ladies would serve that up to you unaware.

I know it's our job as providers to make you feel like you're the only one, but don't over-think it!!!

milfy2002 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2017, 11:00 PM   #42
DallasDoc
Premium Access

Encounters: 125

Sloppy is right, always good to have a juicy pussy when going deep.....
DallasDoc is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women