Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
test
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48594
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42334
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-12-2017, 02:46 AM   #1
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Midland/Odessa

Let's give them something to talk about! I want to know what causes you to run toward a provider in the skills department.

I see lots of post about West Texas being dry. Sweethearts, you need to come see why Kansas is the land of Ahhs! You might just find its hidden gushers aren't just on the oilfields.

What would you like to see in a session that you just arent getting? Help me bring that southern sparkle back to the gentlemen of West Texas.

My challenge to the gents of West Texas...Expand your horizons and step outside your comfort box. Look past what you've always preferred and try someone new.

You might just find, some times, just some times, what you questioned or over looked might just be the secret unicorn you didn't know existed.

Until we meet face to...Oh My YUMMM!!!

XOXOX

Sarah Renee
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 08:31 AM   #2
SUPERHUNGRY
Registered Member

Encounters: 15

LET ME TELL YOU morning well to anwser your question what causes me to run to a provider is much more than just sex it's getting what is denied at home in sum parts or searching wanting to get what your other doesn't provide on their own for example will your wife give u a amazing blowjob if she doesn't enjoy doing most likely not but if you get a blowjob from a provider that just loves being a cum guzzler then I bet she will rock ur socks as well as just getting a thrill of being bad seeing some one else is what makes me run. I would love to see more passion from a provider a provider that loves to please and can be passionate give me the slow blowjob look at me lick me slowly while you give me owl eyes and talk to me make it about me they should enjoy what they do don't be a provider of you are tired of dick. I want to see a provider that can tease and work you up not just drop them and say u got 15 mins. I want to see a provider that can devour me take a nice ride gently or fast a provider that can read their date and do what pleases him before he has to speak. Also be nice not so stuck up I know a lot of guys are asholes but the ones that aren't are the ones who genuinely will treat you nice as well we r not the same so don't treat us like the assholes all the time I'm a younger guy and one thing I love me a older women prefer 30 to 40 but any hot girl will do but I prefer older it's hard to find a older women that can enjoy fucking a young good looking male like me haven't found that yet so any women out there 30 to 40 that would be passionate in fucking a young bull plz let me know. Providers just bring back the passion and the love for dick back into the sessions
SUPERHUNGRY is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 08:04 PM   #3
Sarah Renee
Defining Tease and Denial

User ID: 315565
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Passion...Check

Reviews verify that is covered. Nothing better than someone who has hit her second sexual peak and a young one to tease into a frinzy.
Sarah Renee is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women