Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70645
biomed162156
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2017, 10:43 AM   #31
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

apparently the provider ( now gone from here) was engaging in some forbidden topics as well. just my luck.
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 10:58 AM   #32
Kinky Boy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Forbidden Topics? I have to hand it to you Cage. You know how to sniff them out.
Kinky Boy is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 12:29 AM   #33
fvz1982
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

So, I've seen a lot of very helpful responses in this thread, and what really stood out, was the two replies from a provider I've actually wanted to see for quite some time. Can the moderators simply change my subject line to, "Stay away from the Motel 6 in Bedford." I didn't want to hurt anyone's business, and I made a post the second I got home after being freaked out. I should have waited and made a more reasonable one.

To the one person who mentioned that I should have told the officer I was looking for Home Depot, it was very late at night/early in the morning. I work nights, so it's normal for me, but the usual daytime excuses don't suffice at 0300 in the morning.

Regarding hanging out, I wasn't doing that. I texted the provider immediately before I got there, which was on time, and she said come on up. It was just a weird moment. I've seen dozens of providers, never felt unsafe, and for the first time ever, something didn't feel right, and it was immediately followed by flashing lights. I will never not be a bit freaked out when I see those in my rear view. Also, when I say freaking out or spazzing out, it wasn't anything outward that one would notice, it was entirely internalized.

To Felicity and Chaz, I apologize. It wasn't my intent to make your business suffer.

Cage196, that was the exact same thing I thought.
fvz1982 is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 12:38 AM   #34
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Just because you were feeling paranoid does not mean they weren't out to get you.

Nothing wrong with listening to your spidey senses. It may increase your heartbeat. But, it may also ensure that you continue to have a heartbeat.
Billogoods is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:20 AM   #35
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

How could they have known you were coming?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 12:59 PM   #36
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

What about Colleyville? Do we need to avoid Soutlake too?
Boltfan is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 01:40 PM   #37
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billogoods View Post
Just because you were feeling paranoid does not mean they weren't out to get you.

Nothing wrong with listening to your spidey senses. It may increase your heartbeat. But, it may also ensure that you continue to have a heartbeat.
All true.

Does not mean he should post an alert and piss off the ladies in the area.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 06:00 PM   #38
Billogoods
Valued Poster

I believe OP has made it abundantly clear that he was in error and he accepts responsibility for that error.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:54 PM   #39
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Curiosity and alcohol combine to prompt these questions.

In Texas, it's illegal to pay, offer to pay, receive, or offer to receive, sex for money. Aside from the aggravated promotion charge, which involves an entirely different set of circumstances, IIRC, that oretty much sums up the Texas prostitution law.

It's not against the law to meet someone at a motel; it's not against the law to meet someone you don't know at a hotel; it's not against the law to meet with a prostitute; it's not even against the law to say, when asked by a LEO, "I'm here to pay a hooker so I can fuck her."

I get being apprehensive. But I'm curious as to whether encountering a LEO under these circumstances should induce a legitimate fear of legal jeopardy in someone who hasn't offered or accepted money for sex.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 11:18 PM   #40
Billogoods
Valued Poster

I realize that LE has to be wary of real bad guys, and that an old guy with velcro tennies in a Yugo can be just as much a threat to society as the guy who wants to be the next Tony Montana or El Chapo. But, I would rather not be subject to questioning, for any reason, and will do my best to avoid such a scenario.

While I know that I have broken no laws (yet), the fact that I have been stopped indicates that the officer thinks differently. And, that officer will do whatever it takes to find some reason to justify detaining me. Otherwise, he's got to justify the waste of time to his superiors.

A failure to signal is all LE needs to stop you and look into your car. In doing so, you provide him opportunity to obtain just cause for a search. When he finds my Stendra and it's not in a prescription bottle, now I'm in possession of prescription drugs without a prescription.

Sure, all of this will be cleared up...eventually. But, not until I've been arrested & my suhWEET Yugo impounded. Then, there's the wasted dude, throwing up on my freshly-Windexed, velcro tennies, while I wait to go home and explain why I was arrested at the Como Motel.

All it takes to ruin a good night is an unscheduled conversation with a cop.
Old 09-12-2017, 07:12 AM   #41
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by slubby View Post
So, we should stay away from 3 cities (Hurst, Euless and Bedford) because you got pulled over?

What if we actually live, work or have to travel through there? You didn't name the provider you were there to see, or anything that is relevant to an actual alert.

You weren't hurt. You weren't robbed by a provider. You weren't arrested. You got pulled over and let go.

This isn't an alert.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 07:33 AM   #42
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

I have been using hotels in the Mid Cities for years and never had a problem. Most hotels aren't the issue, its how you conduct yourself at these hotels.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 08:58 AM   #43
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
I have been using hotels in the Mid Cities for years and never had a problem. Most hotels aren't the issue, its how you conduct yourself at these hotels.
Exactly.

Go over to the bar in the lobby. Order a drink. If you don't get a response, it's no different than if you were meeting for drinks and got stood up.

If it's a cheap motel, text her. If you dont get an immediate response, then go to the gas station at the corner and wait if you wish to or just cancel.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 04:33 PM   #44
Tsmokies
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Or, txt from the gas station and let her know where you are. I hate the thought of sitting in a hotel parking lot texting. And ladies, please do your part so we don't get stranded in a hotel parking lot or apartment complex. Ideally, we just pull in and park and walk right in like we belong there.

Op, there is a jack in the box right across the street I believe is 24/7.
Tsmokies is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women