Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70728
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60491
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41904
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-10-2017, 08:35 AM   #16
Lightesttouch
Valued Poster

Easy solution. Simply specify how quickly the review must be written when presenting the offer.

Those who want to review on their own schedule will have no business accepting the offer.

On the other hand keep in mind that this demand can and will Backfire big time.

Most guys would rather avoid writing a review altogether when unimpressed with you or the session for whatever reason.

Forcing their hand means you will see a sharp increase in NO reviews from those guys on the fence and from those who simply didn't click with you BCD yet thought you were a nice person.

Be careful what you ask for

Lightesttouch is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 08:41 AM   #17
RyanFromTER
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by justaphase View Post
But, why does the review have to be done within a couple days? I think the review is supposed to be done within a month of the visit for premium access. Why not give the guy a month to post the review? That seems reasonable to me.
1. Writing a review for credit in 30 days is a board rule. Not a ladies review special rule.

2. I'm pretty sure most ladies who offer review specials usually write in their ad the review needs to be written in 24 to 48 hrs.

3. Common courtesy is to write it soon.
RyanFromTER is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 10:11 AM   #18
SweetArielRae
Account Disabled

User ID: 38608
My ECCIE Reviews

Well I guess that's why I clearly don't offer review specials anymore. This was all just meant for hobbyist that actually ask for review specials and end up not writing a review probably for the simple fact that they only wanted a discount and didn't want to pay a regular donation.
SweetArielRae is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 11:43 AM   #19
nothingtolose
Valued Poster

Encounters: 90

If I promise to write a review, I usually write it in the same day, most likely in a few hours after the session.

My last 5 reviews were written in 3 hours after the session.
nothingtolose is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 05:20 PM   #20
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Ariel,

how about a Review Special ???

Sorry, I have heard from several ladies that they were disappointed in the amount of Reviews written for the amount of Review Specials they offered. That sucks indeed.

A few Ladies have consequences attached to such behavior, like putting the guy on a DNS list (private and "provider" public), or making sure that they mention the "shortage" in a reference they might get asked.

Having said that, it does help to clarify the exact expectations a provider has with such an offer.

And guys remember, A review special should NOT entice you to sugar coat the session. If she sucked in a good way it's a YES, if she sucked in a bad way it's a NO. Just keep it real.
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 09-11-2017, 05:39 PM   #21
Lightesttouch
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun2come View Post
Ariel,

And guys remember, A review special should NOT entice you to sugar coat the session. If she sucked in a good way it's a YES, if she sucked in a bad way it's a NO. Just keep it real.
+1

It's automatically assumed that a review special translates to a Yes review. If you're forced into reviewing a bad session even though you'd rather not just go ahead and give her an honest review.

Lightesttouch is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women