Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48269
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37161
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 06-10-2011, 09:57 AM   #1
Guest080611
Account Disabled

User ID: 2356
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Availability in Dallas???

Ok I'm noticing that alot of ladies on bp are advertising in the evening. Is there a specific reason for this? I'm use to the daytime availability....so this is different for me. Can anyone tell my why the night time in Dallas is better?
Guest080611 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:01 AM   #2
Guest022712-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2245
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally don't think it is. I'm generally busy up until about 4PM and then dead.. with one or two exceptions.
Guest022712-3 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 10:05 AM   #3
Guest080611
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Cool. I'm willing to do evening hours.....I just don't want to...LOL! I like to have my evening available for my kiddos. Thanx 4 the info
Old 06-10-2011, 10:42 AM   #4
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

carly, obviously i'm not a provider, but i've been around this sub-culture a loooong time and have seen where it works and where it doesnt.

if you havent done so already, i suggest you decide what your high level goals and values are - what you want out of this, when you want to work, where you want to work, what kind of guy you'll see, what sort of safety you'll use, etc. then advertise your hours, locations, screening info req'd, and of course some sexy photos. :^)

dont want to work at night? then dont.
dont want to work before 10am? then dont.
dont want to drive to plano for an outcall? then dont.
it can be as simple as that [but usually isnt, see below]

then see how it goes.

after a while, if you find that you are not getting the results you are after, go back and rethink your business plan, hours, locations, etc. and revise whatever you need to. then see how that goes. as in any good business - Plan, Do, Check, Act.

i would think that what makes this business complicated is all the "what ifs"
some guy you know wants to schedule at a time of day when you hadnt plan on working.
some newbie contacts you for an appt w/out references and you need another consulting session to meet your weekly/monthly goal.
some guy wants to see you that doesnt fit your profile.
some guy books with you and then one of your favorite guys wants an appt at the same time.
then you have to decide - yea or nay.

but if you keep your mains goals and values in mind when making your decisions, it can make it a bit easier. you can decide outside those boundaries, but do so in an informed and reasoned way, not just cos you need those fees.

but, if i'm probably preaching to the choir here, you can go on to the next post/thread.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 11:08 AM   #5
Guest080611
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well I'm a pretty well established provider. Been in the biz 8year +. But I have also been in the same location for a while. So I'm just trying to get input for a different location. I'd hate to drive all the way out to dowtown or any area in Dallas and it is a waste of time. I do understand thats part of the risks of changing locations. But I noticed more than a few ladies advertise in the evening. My standards & goals are set.....just need to see if the guys are comfortable with evening availability. 97% of my clients are married.......so I just don't see them leaving out of the house at 7pm or later to come and see me. But as my location is changing, I will be seeing alot of new guys. My whole thing is, I like to cater to the gentlemen....and if daytime availability fits them better than evening or vis vera....I want to be able to do what fits them best.
Old 06-10-2011, 01:37 PM   #6
texasmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Carly,
I fall into the 97% you mentioned. My first appt with a lady is usually 2 hours. My job has me out late at night alot so I will usually always book at night because I can explain the time. I can't explain away the drive time to Arlington or GP, a 2 hour visit, and then the drive back home. I live in Plano. So if the nights in Dallas are better, it's not due to me because I'm not that busy I understand and respect your reason for not wanting to do night visits, so do what's best for you. (thought bubble over head...I hope she comes to Dallas)
TM
texasmarine is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 01:52 PM   #7
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly's Angels View Post
Well I'm a pretty well established provider. Been in the biz 8year +. But I have also been in the same location for a while. So I'm just trying to get input for a different location. I'd hate to drive all the way out to dowtown or any area in Dallas and it is a waste of time. I do understand thats part of the risks of changing locations. But I noticed more than a few ladies advertise in the evening. My standards & goals are set.....just need to see if the guys are comfortable with evening availability. 97% of my clients are married.......so I just don't see them leaving out of the house at 7pm or later to come and see me. But as my location is changing, I will be seeing alot of new guys. My whole thing is, I like to cater to the gentlemen....and if daytime availability fits them better than evening or vis vera....I want to be able to do what fits them best.

carly, i'm glad that you have goals & standards [esp. catering to the gentlemen!!] and now appreciate that you've been in this business/sub-culture for a while. so, i was preaching to the choir. hope i wasnt off-key :^)

however, from your first post "Can anyone tell my why the night time in Dallas is better?" is a very different question than "where to move" and what's a good time for you guys to come visit me".

if most of your current guys can only visit you during the daytime, then go with that. but i would not jump to the conclusion that because they are married they cant get out at night. maybe not all the time, but i imagine some could [at least texasmarine could].

i might guess that some of the BP women advertise evening hours cos they mostly/only work at night. i wont speculate as to why they might only work at nite.

personally, as i need to go to my employer's office a couple of days a week, i mostly consult during the day. and only in n. dallas area cos that's where the office is.

but if i have lots of freetime w/out anyone at home calling me [happens 3 or so times a year], then morning, noon, afternoon, night, late nite, all nite is fine with me!! and location is less of a concern.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 02:23 PM   #8
spaceneedle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

Carly, instead of jumping ship and move to a new location, why don't you just do a 2-3 day tour in Dallas and see if it will work well for you, like testing the water.

Don't know how you do it but you are in great shape. Surprise to hear that you have kiddos.
spaceneedle is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 04:14 PM   #9
HoneyRose
Account Disabled

User ID: 112
My ECCIE Reviews

My experience is that daytime dates are usually incall and evening dates are almost always outcall.

If you're talking about just having your incall available in the evenings, I honestly don't think it's going to be used much.

(Your showcase says "incalls only". I haven't looked at the BP ads but they often say "hotel friendly" which means they'll do outcalls to hotels.)
HoneyRose is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 04:38 PM   #10
tc76
Registered Member

Hi Carly! The simplest answer to the question, IMHO, is that at night, it's easier to get out of the house. In the evening, you obviously don't have to watch the clock to make sure that you're not away from the day-job for too long, and for a guy that's attached, it's easier to come up with a reason to leave home, i.e. going to the gym or out on a long-awaited night out with the guys.

I do agree with some of the earlier posts, though; if your current location works, then stick with it; there's no sense in trying to fix what ain't broken. If you want to experiment with different locations, well, that can only help you increase your base, as long as you can keep it going, and even then, by all means, be VERY careful!

I'm completely shocked that you have kiddos! You're quite the specimen!
tc76 is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 04:49 PM   #11
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Umm, let's not make this complicated. They post at night because they don't get up until 3 - 4 pm

Just a guess.
PODarkness is offline   Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 05:52 PM   #12
FlamenIce
Vera

User ID: 372417
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree, the night time providers are usually responding more towards outcalls or have that option...
FlamenIce is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women