Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48269
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37161
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-06-2017, 04:38 PM   #1
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ANY GUYS INTO VOYEURISTIC/EXHIBITIONISTIC INTENSE TYPE OF OPEN MARRIAGES(different from conventional swinging)??

I figure a lot of married guys might be into a kind of open marriage where both partners are into voyeuristic/exhibitionistic type of relationship where the guy just watches his wife make very passionate love with her steady lover or lovers with nobody else around and on another separate occasion the wife would watch her husband make passionate love with his steady lover or favorite providers. This is different than swinging which is much more casual and is a lot more intense and emotional in that you both watch very passionate love making and later discuss what you have seen when alone with your spouse to turn each other on. I am open to guys bringing their wife to watch if you are into this))
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 04:58 PM   #2
slubby
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

If this is your way of trying to find a boyfriend on Eccie, you're going about it the right way.

Good luck on your search!
slubby is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 07:28 PM   #3
BBCDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I have a few wives I pound regularly for the benefit of their husbands viewing pleasure. Not exactly what you are looking for, I don't think
BBCDFW is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 07:33 PM   #4
oldbutstillgoing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 5

Hmm, sounds like swinging to me. Not all swingers engage in casual sex with just anyone. Though this kind of limited swapping is far more likely to end in problems. Its way too easy to get very attached to the steady partner and cause problems with the actual SO.
oldbutstillgoing is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 08:44 PM   #5
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

I had a hook up many years ago that had her husband eat the CIP finish, another guy use to video tape his young spinner Latina get fucked by me and other friends at separate times, I was surprised by their young age (early 20s) and being freaky like that, the CIP hook up was in her early 30s, I was in my late 20s then, there's freaks in every age group
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 09:15 PM   #6
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Well, I've fucked in public before a couple of times. Once in Cancun at Tequila Rocks after I got 2nd place doing a "male review" striptease (like 20+ years ago). We started making out then ended up putting on a show for all to see. Got a BBBJ on the river walk in San Antonio from a random girl behind a tree while folks walked by. But she asked for a tip after. Oh yeah, I got jerked off and fucked during a couple of Cowboy football game. And there was that girl on the plane...

Also fuck several married ladies, but I don't think their hubby's would have approved.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 09:23 AM   #7
Stallion81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 48

Sounds yummy, Teagen!
Stallion81 is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 11:21 AM   #8
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

If guys are in this type of open marriage and want to bring their real wife to a session so she can watch you make all out love to me and fuck me hard, I am open to it with no additional donation. She can even get fully nude and masturbate with a toy if she desires but no touching you. She just has to watch you and I go at it all out))) It has to be your real wife or there will be an additional donation!!!
Old 09-07-2017, 01:17 PM   #9
Knighthawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

We call it wife sharing.
Knighthawk is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 10:58 AM   #10
koseylee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

My SB and I have done this on several occasions w providers on this board. She didn't join in, but it was quite a turn on for both of us. Pounding another girl in doggie while she directed is and touched herself was so hot. The sex w her after was amazing.
BTW- I gave the provider her normal outcall rate.
koseylee is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 03:52 PM   #11
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
If guys are in this type of open marriage and want to bring their real wife to a session so she can watch you make all out love to me and fuck me hard, I am open to it with no additional donation. She can even get fully nude and masturbate with a toy if she desires but no touching you. She just has to watch you and I go at it all out))) It has to be your real wife or there will be an additional donation!!!
in my read, this situation sounds more like an open marriage wherein one gets it on w/ a provider while the other watches. it does NOT sound like swinger-type action, esp the "do not touch" part.

in my hobby opinion, this reads more like an advertisement for a specific kind of session.
more power to you teagen in your search for sessions.
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 12:26 PM   #12
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

In my experience, most married men and even single men with girlfriends are very turned on by cheating and talking about it with a slut provider who fucks lots of married men. While they wont admit it, they are also very turned on knowing their wives are cheating on them as long they can cheat on her. The idea of fucking a slut and having your wife being fucked just as hard at her work or with her various lovers makes marriage so sexy. If you can watch each other cheat and see each other fuck with so much passion, that makes it even hotter))
Old 09-09-2017, 03:00 PM   #13
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

In my experience, having been in a long-term committed relationship, cheating on either end would have caused a lot of devastating pain and probably ended the relationship. IJS, this type of "open" marriage is very rare in the real world. As a woman in a relationship with a man I "love" I would not want to see him fuck a "slut". It would probably disgust me and cause me to lose all respect for him and I'd probably want to murder the "slut".

As far as it being a turn-on. Absolutely not. It would be painful and toxic to the relationship if my partner even asked me to do something like this.

I think in order for this to work, from a woman's perspective you'd have to be a "slut" going into the relationship and most men do not "marry" sluts. I am not saying I'm any better than anyone, but personally, I am not a "slut", never have been. I am a whore, not that it's any better, but, I don't fuck for free and I am particular about who pays me for it. I guess, I'm old-fashioned with my morals, even in this profession, I try and hold onto a shred of dignity as a woman.

If you want to fantasize about this, fine and dandy, but it is not the norm for society, by that I mean red-blooded Americans. In fact, it is rather discomfiting. So I beg to differ, most married men are not "turned on" by knowing their wives are cheating on them as long as they can cheat on her. God forbid we have become that degenerate.

I much prefer the adage of "what you don't know can't hurt you." So discretion is paramount to my business.

I think like pmdelites said, put it in an ad if this is another ploy for sessions, or your showcase, don't try to portray this as the "norm" in a thre"ad".
KittyLamour is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women