Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48269
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37161
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-08-2017, 11:23 AM   #1
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65
Default Handling the uncertainty of whether you can honor her offer of MSOG

I've only had one woman ever offer MSOG. This was a few years ago, before she pulled up stakes and headed east to greater fame and fortune. She tried valiantly to coax a second pop out of me a couple of the times I saw her, but we hadn't allowed enough recharge time, so that bucket list item remains unchecked.

I've never been one to rush into a session, and I know that part of the problem is spending some time upon my arrival either getting to know her or catching up. Knocking on her door with Little Lance already out, ready to go, has never been my style, but I could adapt. And I suppose I could, if she made me, be done with Round One in five minutes or so.

But there's the problem: What if, when time for Round Two comes, Little Lance is still staring at the floor and refuses to make eye contact? Or if she or I or both of us work really hard for the final
15 minutes and he refuses to blast off? I feel bad enough when a woman is working really hard to end Round One; I'd feel a little worse if she worked hard and didn't accomplish anything more than making me raw. It also seems like allowing for maximum recharge time means you're rushed on the front end and on the back end.

I'm intrigued at the possibility of being able to go again, provided I can find a willing companion, but I'd feel like I cheated myself if I paid for an hour and was able to experience only five minutes of quality time. With some women, killing that remaining 55 minutes with conversation and cuddling wouldn't be a poblem for me, but with others ....

So, guys and gals, what's the best way to address this uncertainty? Or, more precisely, how do you address it? Should I just resign myself to having a fulfilling OSOG encounter, or do you try to knock one out early and then hope and pray that at the 55-minute mark, your little friend will be interested again?
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 02:31 PM   #2
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Haha.. I'm a single shooter, but I've never had a "problem".. I think there's been a couple of instances where my lady was trying to get round 2, but that's 120 reviews we're talking about.. I simply said "it aint happening", and that was it.. nothing to wring my hands about.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 03:06 PM   #3
pickcart
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14

I like Msog as my first pop is soon and I know quite a few providers who offer msog...
pickcart is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 03:08 PM   #4
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I tend to ask if someone is msog early on in a date. I don't want to pop someone too quick if he is a one and done. If someone knows they are a one and done, I try to drag out the finale. Lots of edging and changing things up.

If they say they are msog, I try to give them 10min or so to recover that way we aren't rushing. But I'll admit, it is a tad disappointing when they say they are msog and don't deliver.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 03:44 PM   #5
ScrewDriver01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 58

Great topic Lance !! And very well put across !!! I loved the way you described this !!
ScrewDriver01 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 05:27 PM   #6
artos88
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 28

I usually pop off fairly quickly. I separated with my SO yesterday, but before that I could only ever do 30 minute sessions with providers to limit time that could arouse suspicion.

Even the times I could stay the hour I didn't and then on the drive home Artos Jr. would want more. I'm looking forward to taking up providers on MSOG moving forward, because as long as I don't masturbate early in the day I'll probably be able to get 2-3 pops off.
artos88 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 05:48 PM   #7
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

KAREZZA-- hit google search and you will get some top (pun intended)

It is not edging, it is about comfort, and those who have mastered the techniques can enjoy waves and plateaus of warm pleasure (both ladies and gents) and sometimes extended mini-orgasms, too.

Karezza is not about counting the pops, but the duration(s).

Thing is, usually not hobby compatible due to the stress of daily life and short sessions.

Best accomplished over a two to three hour time frame, with food, drink, etc.

Kama Sutra techniques involve all of the senses and not just the "positions." And lovers who are very familiar with their partners.

Doesn't often happen in the hobby these days imo.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 05:56 PM   #8
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

It is also known as the Tao of Sex.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 09-08-2017, 11:17 PM   #9
John3030
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I'm usually good for one per hour, not so much a recharge issue, I just really enjoy a good extended play time - I'm not into quickies. If I know I want MSOG, I book a multi-hour visit.
John3030 is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 05:43 AM   #10
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 129

I approach sessions the same way you do, for much the same reasons. On those occasions where I've tried for the second bell, I just went with the flow and if I wasn't successful, I at least enjoyed the journey. In fact, when I drank more there were some days I didn't even get bell one.

Never did the lady act like it was a big deal, mainly because I didn't. It doesn't define you, or the session, if you don't let it.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 09:12 AM   #11
lipsandhipster
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1
Default MSOG Desires

I play it by mood and my schedule at the time. I only go for MSOG with providers I have seen previously and I know I connect with well enough to want the recovery cuddle and play time. Then I schedule 90minute or 2 hour sessions and find it well worth the time. Recovery time is usually cuddle, bbbj, daty, dato that gets little boy going again. I find it worth the time and dollars because round 2 is so intense for me. Seems to come from deep within and total body release. And for what ever reason, I find it better accomplished with the Milfs and my grocery store soccer moms. I try to make it at least O number 2-4 for them. Just Saying WOWWWWWWW
lipsandhipster is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 09:30 AM   #12
downtownfellow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Lynn View Post
I tend to ask if someone is msog early on in a date. I don't want to pop someone too quick if he is a one and done. If someone knows they are a one and done, I try to drag out the finale. Lots of edging and changing things up.

If they say they are msog, I try to give them 10min or so to recover that way we aren't rushing. But I'll admit, it is a tad disappointing when they say they are msog and don't deliver.
We will test that theory today dear Laura
downtownfellow is offline   Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 01:19 PM   #13
zont
Valued Poster

A few ideas/suggestions:

1. This one is out of my control, but it is probably the most important factor. Her enthusiasm. If she is not into, lil Zont seems to figure that out and Round 2 success is less likely to happen.

2. Her BBBJ talent. Since we are not talking BBFS here, of course, that bareness makes a lot of difference at Round 2 time (does not matter much at all on Round 1).

3. I book longer sessions anyway (90 minutes or two hours), but I have trouble imagining Round 2 success in a one hour session. Likely that would have to mean a 100% start to finish sexual effort by both of us. And I prefer a more easy going session.

4. Blue pill or no blue pill? For me (and from what I have read here) blue pill means a much easier hard on for Round 2 but reduced chance of a climax. Of course, when she is all over Lil Zont standing at attention on the Round 2 tour, it feels terrific anyway, even if time runs out and I cannot "complete".
No blue pill means a greater chance of limpness on Round 2, but wow when she overcomes that, it is grrrreat!! Plus, for some strange wild medical reason, it is easier to complete too.

5. I have never run across a lady who will not go for Round 2 in a longer session. I would be shocked if it were "OK, you got off. We can just chat and cuddle until your time is up." I have has a few shorter sessions where it is one and done - the way she does it. (which is one of the many reasons I do not book shorter sessions).

6. Round 3? The great beyond these days. Like sailing to the edge of the earth. lol
zont is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women