Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48269
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37161
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 09-05-2017, 08:18 AM   #16
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

I think one of the byproducts of the feminist movement was the shift in the male/female dynamic Agreed
I don't think of any sex as cheap , but as a necessity for men and woman .
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 09:16 AM   #17
casey_carlin
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 397634
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think marriages fail due to lack of communication and our throw away society. It's not just men it's women as well. It's not fair to put all the blame just on men. Women can be vendictive and the whole holding sex over their husbands head isn't right.

Everyday both people have to work on it. It's a 2 way street. If you neglect anything it will fail. If you don't water your plants they die. If you don't feed and take care of your animals they will die. You can't just expect to neglect your relationship and it not die. People in general just aren't willing to work on their relationships.

Casey
casey_carlin is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 12:52 PM   #18
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
Sex isn't cheap. And it if were, I could have it more often. But the price keeps going up.
Sex is cheaper than ever, just need to where to look. I'm staying away from all the hyped up women and if I pay these high prices. It will be for high quality only
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 02:51 PM   #19
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by casey_carlin View Post
It's not just men it's women as well. It's not fair to put all the blame just on men. Women can be vendictive and the whole holding sex over their husbands head isn't right.

Everyday both people have to work on it. It's a 2 way street. If you neglect anything it will fail. If you don't water your plants they die. If you don't feed and take care of your animals they will die. You can't just expect to neglect your relationship and it not die. People in general just aren't willing to work on their relationships.

Casey
And that is what led many of us to this "hobby".
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 11:45 PM   #20
pervsrus29
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
Sex isn't cheap. And it if were, I could have it more often. But the price keeps going up.
Agree with Sir L, also a good article. I'd like to also add that the fast-paced lifestyle and constant demands from society make it extremely difficult to focus on concrete relationships. It seems with social media everything happens way too fast as soon as people are talking about one topic there's that next one waiting to get viral. The same can be said about making time for intimacy, not enough time in the day. It's much more convenient to get off quick in order to focus on that fast-paced lifestyle.

But yeah I still feel that sex isn't cheap
pervsrus29 is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 11:57 PM   #21
JadeCarolina
NothinFinerThanInCarolina

User ID: 401942
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

thats exactly the way i feel with everything at everyone's fingertips at any time now a days no one wants to put in the work in a real relationship and its easier just to call someone up and there you have it. dont get me wrong im not hating on it...i make a living from it but then again im in one of the oldest professions there is...but as far as woman holding sex over a mans head as a treat goes i think thats wrong and that in a husband and wife scenario you have made a vow to take care of each others ever need and sex for a man isnt the same as sex for a woman when men bust that load all that built up testosterone and stress is released as well leaving them with a better outlook on life and taking that from them and using it as a manipulation tool isn't right nor is it fair and of course when the wife takes it away the husband will start resenting his wife for it and it will cause issues in other areas in their marriage as well as leave him looking elsewhere
and as far as sex being cheap...well...its only as cheap as you make it
JadeCarolina is offline   Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 09:09 AM   #22
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

What you guys need to realize is that by the time a hooker makes it here/this site, You are now paying eccie fees worth it or not, I've met BP whores that made it here and charge way more, one of them made it big going from $50 bp sessions with me to $350-$400hr after a few years here.

I started to keep the ones I enjoy to myself and really like the personal attention I get, I'll be pounding a spinner milf regular this morning, she's been texting for 2 days wanting to see me $, baby knows what I like and takes it up the ass when I'm in the mood. Don't PM wanting her info, im keeping this one my little secret
BLM69 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women