Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70726
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60491
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41903
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2017, 06:04 PM   #91
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Why don't you ask yourself why the whore is not posting herpes test results after throwing such a bitch fit about it? This was a dead fucking thread, til she brought it back to life.
Why did she make such s big deal about posting one result, leaving out the important ones?
Why was she so concerned?
Why was she trying to make such a big deal out of the fact some people have herpes from birth?
Makes me wonder what brought all of that on?
Accusations?
But go ahead and focus on me calling the whore a whore.
There are plenty of ladies and providers on this site...
that whore is not one of them!
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 10:45 AM   #92
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

OK, dum,sum, rocket Ricky I will respond to this one post of your since your display of ignorance on the subject is appalling. The reason why I can't post a result of herpes is 1) you need to have an outbreak of herpes 2)you have to have herpes to have an outbreak to test. I hope this is simple enough for you to understand. Anymore bullshit post of your ignorant displays of acting like 2 yr old throwing a temper tantume for me to answer as a knowledgeable adult?
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 12:20 PM   #93
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Yes where are your results for chlamydia and gonorrhea?
Everyone knows it doesn't take that long even at the county clinics.
Why aren't you posting those?
Get a surprise?... or what most expect?
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 12:55 PM   #94
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sure, I don't have a problem with that at all. You see you have to call the clinic. I can't post an automated system, now can I? So how would you like me to post the results that are completely verifiable? Or how about this,anyone that would like to know the results can simply come to me and I can call from my phone so that they can hear the results. Any more astoundingly ignorant questions? You see you spend more time posting than you do actually researching the subject. Thank you so very much for making my point about how little people truly understand STDs, how they are tested for, and how easily a person can be branded for such ignorance.
Old 09-04-2017, 01:00 PM   #95
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Please also do some research into the HIPPA act policy as well.
Old 09-04-2017, 01:20 PM   #96
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
OK, dum,sum, rocket Ricky I will respond to this one post of your since your display of ignorance on the subject is appalling. The reason why I can't post a result of herpes is 1) you need to have an outbreak of herpes 2)you have to have herpes to have an outbreak to test. I hope this is simple enough for you to understand. Anymore bullshit post of your ignorant displays of acting like 2 yr old throwing a temper tantume for me to answer as a knowledgeable adult?
That is only true for a swab test.. Which is know for false negatives. The blood test will detect herpes without an outbreak...
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 01:24 PM   #97
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
Sure, I don't have a problem with that at all. You see you have to call the clinic. I can't post an automated system, now can I? So how would you like me to post the results that are completely verifiable? Or how about this,anyone that would like to know the results can simply come to me and I can call from my phone so that they can hear the results. Any more astoundingly ignorant questions? You see you spend more time posting than you do actually researching the subject. Thank you so very much for making my point about how little people truly understand STDs, how they are tested for, and how easily a person can be branded for such ignorance.
If those results are also from kind clinic they post your results in your online patient portal so they are easy to share for people who want to
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 02:18 PM   #98
FirePhoenix

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Actually thank you VL. I didn't know that about the kind clinic. I really have to get on my own ass to make an appt there. Interesting about the blood test. I have been reading about the blood tests but in my own ignorance I had assumed that it was for people that already knew they had the virus either type 1 or 2. Maybe the kind clinic will offer these tests also. I truly appreciate your knowledge on this and shall use it in the future. I hope others do as well.
Old 09-04-2017, 02:24 PM   #99
Zhuǎnsh́
BANNED

if you wrap you weenie in a gausez bandage soaked in vineger and it turned white cut it off. thats really smeling fear
Zhuǎnsh́ is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2017, 07:39 PM   #100
NalgaSuckie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by KendalClarkson View Post
I have some helpful information straight from my doctor who I see every month. A woman who gives oral sex to men frequently and lets them come in her mouth should immediately go to the bathroom spit the cum into the toilet rinse her mouth with Listerine and gargle for three to five minutes straight. And then hold peroxide in her mouth for 2 min not switching just holding it there. This routine will lessen the odds of you getting STD in your mouth by 98% some helpful information. If you swallow your fucked
You offer bareback horse face Kendal so all that ^ is irrelevant
NalgaSuckie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women