Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41305
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2017, 02:14 PM   #1
lasagax
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40
Default Screening Question and More

So providers screen their clients but how do they go about doing this?

I know that providers can't see certain stuff that a joe can see and vice versa.

I thought it was easy to screen based on how many reviews a client already has and maybe the provider can click on his reviews.

What do providers do to screen? It takes long for some and some don't need screening. I like the ones that don't message me needing to screen.

What are your thoughts?
lasagax is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 02:25 PM   #2
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

In my opinion, providers need enough information to know something about the guy coming to fuck her. She needs to feel safe. It is not enough to just send references or say you have reviews. Providers who don't screen are careless with their security. References can be helpful but not always. I want to know your first name, age, race and maybe nationality, occupation and a contact phone. Some providers ask for a lot more. When a guy walks into my incall for me to blow and have him spread my legs to fuck me deep, I do want to know basic personal information without violating his privacy. There are a lot of weird men out their and many on eccie are quite strange. I do expect the truth even though guys do lie. FOR GUYS TO EXPECT NO SCREENING OR JUST GIVE REFERENCES WONT WORK FOR ME!!!!
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 02:26 PM   #3
xomadison6
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 404565
My ECCIE Reviews

We/I screen for our safety. Basically making sure you're not a cop, you're a reputable member of the community and won't rob or hurt us in any way! I can't speak for other ladies but most of us require recent references. And for newbies they screen lots of ways, I'm not comfortable with seeing newbies though so can't speak on that. Hope this helped!

Xoxo
xomadison6 is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 02:56 PM   #4
lasagax
Valued Poster

Encounters: 40

Hmmmm I will never ever provide my private info for screening purposes. It goes both ways. If you're asking for their personal info I hope you are giving yours honestly.

Maybe in the future providers can use a thread commenting on their experiences with the client. Would live to see that.
lasagax is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 03:30 PM   #5
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Most providers don't care who you are; they care about who you aren't. They want to make sure that you pose no legal, financial, or physical risk to them.

How do they do it? It varies. Some use P411 and/or references (calling other providers you have seen). Some women do so based on your posting history -- a guy who's been around for several years, has a decent number of reviews, seems from his posts to be a decent guy may get an okay based on that. Conversely, a guy with no posting or review history, or who seems to be a jerk based on his posts may not pass some providers' screening.

By far the procedure that generates the most controversy is requesting and verifying real world information. Some guys refuse; to others, it's no big deal. Some guys will do so for some women (for example, those who have been around for a while and established a good reputation), but they might not for a BP girl whom no one has ever heard of before. If you don't want to acquiesce to such a request, move on.

As to why some women are more prompt than others, there's a myriad of reasons there, too. She may just be lousy at TCB. But maybe life intervened and she couldn't get around to it for a few days. Maybe you used the wrong medium to make the request (she might prefer text to PM, or vice versa). She might have just accidentally overlooked your message. Or maybe she's decided, based on your inquiry or something she's heard or read, that she's not going to see you and isn't going to respond.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 03:36 PM   #6
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

Lasagax, if the provider is a verified provider on eccie and/or P411 you have basic information about her that is equivalent to what I am asking in my screening.
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 04:02 PM   #7
honeydavis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 1940
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
Providers who don't screen are careless with their security.

Welcome to Eccie. Thank you for your opinion, but let me enlighten you a bit. It doesn't matter how well you screen, if LE wants you, they're going to get you. There's nothing you can do. References? They have them. P411? They have that too. You want RW info, pics of ID or work badge? They're more than happy to supply. The only way in my opinion to avoid LE, is to keep your nose clean, avoid other vices I won't mention, be truly independent and be a decent and honest provider. Do what you need to do to feel safe, but nothing will stop LE, because at the end of the day, we play on their turf.
honeydavis is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women