Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60791
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42452
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36899
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2017, 08:40 PM   #1
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65
Default Maybe a long shot, for a variety of reasons, but anyone remember Nikki from the 90s?

Good evening, Houston. Being a North Texas resident, I spend 99.99% of my time on the Dallas board, but, prompted by some idle meanderings through my hobby memory book, I thought I'd drop down and post this query.

In the late 90s, there was a high-end woman named Nikki in Houston. She was blonde, had implants, lived in a house on a major north-south street outside of 610 in west Houston. Anyone who knew her would remember her because she's hearing-impaired, and anyone who had a session with her would not have forgotten it.

I met her a couple of times when I was in Houston on business, and we were frequent email correspondents for a couple of years before life intervened and we fell out of contact.

If she's amenable to being contacted by an old friend, that'd be great. But if not, as a friend and something of a confidant, I'd be curious to know how she's doing these days, if anyone knows and is willing to share (without compromising any significant details, of course) would be appreciated. PMs would be fine. Thanks.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 11:20 PM   #2
Guest020719
Account Disabled

I think they call her granny good tits now.

j/k.

No idea. Happy hunting.
Guest020719 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 11:39 PM   #3
TryWeakly
Valued Poster

Heh
TryWeakly is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 08:18 AM   #4
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
Good evening, Houston. Being a North Texas resident, I spend 99.99% of my time on the Dallas board, but, prompted by some idle meanderings through my hobby memory book, I thought I'd drop down and post this query.

In the late 90s, there was a high-end woman named Nikki in Houston. She was blonde, had implants, lived in a house on a major north-south street outside of 610 in west Houston. Anyone who knew her would remember her because she's hearing-impaired, and anyone who had a session with her would not have forgotten it.

I met her a couple of times when I was in Houston on business, and we were frequent email correspondents for a couple of years before life intervened and we fell out of contact.

If she's amenable to being contacted by an old friend, that'd be great. But if not, as a friend and something of a confidant, I'd be curious to know how she's doing these days, if anyone knows and is willing to share (without compromising any significant details, of course) would be appreciated. PMs would be fine. Thanks.
She was as nice as they come and fine as fuck. Not sure where she landed...and after all these years, not sure if it'd be polite to ask around.

I hear ya though....if someone has some skinny , hopefully they'll pm you and not blast it out here on the open board.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 08:26 AM   #5
Sir Lancehernot
Just another guy

Encounters: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Not sure where she landed...and after all these years, not sure if it'd be polite to ask around.
I do totally understand and respect privacy consideration, but sometimes friendships made in the hobby can be carried over or renewed. No harm in asking, IMO.
Sir Lancehernot is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 09:46 AM   #6
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

She is a beautiful woman and living life as she sees fit. You know my next sentence ....
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 10:03 AM   #7
ICU 812
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Think about it a moment:

1990 was 27 years ago and 1999 was 18 years ago.

The prviders that I want to see now are 18 to 27 years old.

do you see what I mean?
ICU 812 is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 10:09 AM   #8
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

If she wanted to see you... You'd have contact info.
Quit looking like a pathetic puppy.
In the arms of the angel
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 10:13 AM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot View Post
I do totally understand and respect privacy consideration, but sometimes friendships made in the hobby can be carried over or renewed. No harm in asking, IMO.

I understand, I was just reminding anyone that may give you what you seek, do so via pm.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-30-2017, 10:32 AM   #10
chicagoboy
Ribbed, For Her Pleasure

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
She is a beautiful woman and living life as she sees fit. You know my next sentence ....
Nikki's taint is the key to understanding the universe?
chicagoboy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women