Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-29-2017, 09:28 AM   #31
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I don't believe in that crap, You/We control what happens around us by what we choose to do, life happens as it's going to happen, bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people and "karma" has nothing to do with it.
Namaste...

How do you know those "good" people were really "good"? Nobody's perfect.

Your argument is invalid.

When karma is a component of each of the world's major religions...Christianity, Buddhism, Hinduism, Islam, and Judaism that would mean a huge percentage of the world's population believes in it for some reason. Is the whole world wrong? Jesus Christ said "whatever a man soweth, that shall he also reap" if that isn't karma I don't know what is. It is common sense if you go around spreading negativity like a disease...you're not going to get positive results in how other people deal with you unlike if you spread peace, love and joy most people respond with a smile of their own.

Imagine the impact if the whole world could all breathe in all the negativity around them and breathe out pure love at the same time... wow, I know it could never happen but something to think about.

We should all think outside the box.

Philosophers and Free-Thinkers United.

You know I respect you BLM, I just felt the need for a counter-address to your statement.
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 09:30 AM   #32
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
while she may resemble a Bird of Prey, I think you intended to say "foul".
True, but don't most gals look like a bird pecking when doing bbbj?
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 10:23 AM   #33
Golfing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Totally support you Jadoncar! I wish I had those nuts to walk on so many of the chicks who are 9 and 10's on the showcase and sub 5 in person . I have so often to spare the poor girls feelings just popped them the full fee and tip , apologized and said we will reschedule but my wife called . Then I leave . Got so tired of that I posted a thread and I was blasted by all these lovely ladies who thought that was so much bs and I suck and what a fucking liar . I also posted about the threats the girls that go ghetto blasting profanities and of course the blackmail of PICTURE OF you . Did you give her permission to take your photo ? No . See her threat here . He sexy red . Who would see you. . ? Guy walks on you for posting fraud pics , so what if your have reviews . Seen girls with 100's that are fat and ugliest .good grief ! Way to go jadon !
Golfing is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 11:07 AM   #34
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

This is why I offer Skype dates. Cash paid up front though.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 11:55 AM   #35
KittyLamour
The Original Freak Doll

User ID: 44612
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golfing View Post
Totally support you Jadoncar! I wish I had those nuts to walk on so many of the chicks who are 9 and 10's on the showcase and sub 5 in person . I have so often to spare the poor girls feelings just popped them the full fee and tip , apologized and said we will reschedule but my wife called . Then I leave . Got so tired of that I posted a thread and I was blasted by all these lovely ladies who thought that was so much bs and I suck and what a fucking liar . I also posted about the threats the girls that go ghetto blasting profanities and of course the blackmail of PICTURE OF you . Did you give her permission to take your photo ? No . See her threat here . He sexy red . Who would see you. . ? Guy walks on you for posting fraud pics , so what if your have reviews . Seen girls with 100's that are fat and ugliest .good grief ! Way to go jadon !
I feel your pain and sorry you've had such bad experiences... if I was a hobbyist, imo, I think I would take my time and research the ladies I was interested in... What type of incall she stays at, how she presents herself online, do the pics look clear or heavily edited, do the pictures she posts consistently look like the same girl?

You know it's easy within the first few moments of speaking to someone (on the phone even...) to tell if they have any class, at least it is for me.

This is not meant towards the classiness or non-classiness of the OP but just a statement in general.

Hope you find better luck in your endeavors Golfing...xoxo
KittyLamour is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 11:58 AM   #36
Guest070818-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 118353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittyLamour View Post
I feel your pain and sorry you've had such bad experiences... if I was a hobbyist, imo, I think I would take my time and research the ladies I was interested in... What type of incall she stays at, how she presents herself online, do the pics look clear or heavily edited, do the pictures she posts consistently look like the same girl?

You know it's easy within the first few moments of speaking to someone (on the phone even...) to tell if they have any class, at least it is for me.

This is not meant towards the classiness or non-classiness of the OP but just a statement in general.

Hope you find better luck in your endeavors Golfing...xoxo
He obviously had a bad case of buyers remorse.
Guest070818-1 is offline   Quote
Old 07-29-2017, 01:43 PM   #37
KinkyNubian
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 325821
My ECCIE Reviews
Lightbulb

Omg Grace that made my Day... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace Preston View Post
Heh.
KinkyNubian is offline   Quote