Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 254
Top Posters
DallasRain70612
biomed161957
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453162
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling48212
pyramider46370
bambino41201
CryptKicker37151
Mokoa36489
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-15-2017, 08:45 AM   #1
NinaReneé
Highly Reviewed CW Queen

User ID: 278748
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Planning A Visit REALLY Soon. Any Recommendations?

Hello everyone,
Im planning a trip soon. I wanted to know which cities to visit besides Little Rock. Also what's some good restaurants and things to do in other cities. I'm also planning on hosting. What cities do you guys recommend?
NinaReneé is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 07:25 PM   #2
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

User ID: 294704
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I would suggest Little Rock, but I suppose I'm a bit biased because I'm from here. The Northwest corner of Arkansas is very nice, as well.

If you're looking for the best steak you've ever had, check out Arthur's Prime Steakhouse in WLR. Their steaks are absolutely the best anywhere. They have Australian Wagyu and authentic Japanese Kobe filets. They'll even tell you about how massaging the cows and feeding them a special diet makes for the highest quality steaks anywhere. I highly reccomend the Australian Wagyu filet #9 because it doesn't even require a knife.

If you have any questions about specific areas to stay or anything else, feel free to PM me anytime!
Vannah is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 07:36 PM   #3
Guest110920
Account Disabled

Encounters: 72

To expand on what Vannah said about Northwest Arkansas (aka 'NWA') it is the other of the two hubs of hobby activity in the state aside from Little Rock. Cities in NWA include Fayetteville, Springdale, Rogers, and Bentonville. Many traveling providers seem to gravitate toward Springdale because it's centrally located to all the others. A lot of the money in the area is near Bentonville/Rogers. Fayetteville is a college town and a bit more of a funky, somewhat Bohemian place than the others.

In Fayetteville, Dickson Street is home to night life and live music. For some cultural experiences, Bentonville has the internationally renowned Crystal Bridges art museum and 21C art hotel.
Guest110920 is offline   Quote
Old 07-15-2017, 08:03 PM   #4
JdeHog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

If you're looking for a good steakhouse, Herman's in Fayetteville is a good choice. Noodles Italian Kitchen is a great date place - good atmosphere, tasty food, and good wine selection. As far as things to do, there are plenty of great hiking/biking trails in NWA, and great night life on Dickson Street.
JdeHog is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 10:19 AM   #5
NinaReneé
Highly Reviewed CW Queen

User ID: 278748
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks everyone && nwa I'll see you soon .
NinaReneé is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2017, 12:46 PM   #6
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannah View Post
...If you're looking for the best steak you've ever had, check out Arthur's Prime Steakhouse in WLR. Their steaks are absolutely the best anywhere. They have Australian Wagyu and authentic Japanese Kobe filets. They'll even tell you about how massaging the cows and feeding them a special diet makes for the highest quality steaks anywhere. I highly reccomend the Australian Wagyu filet #9 because it doesn't even require a knife.
I'm absolutely have to try Arthur's the next time I'm in Little Rock! I usually eat at Sonny Williams.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 08:39 AM   #7
Vannah
Sexy Cat Lady

User ID: 294704
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll View Post
I'm absolutely have to try Arthur's the next time I'm in Little Rock! I usually eat at Sonny Williams.
You absolutely must!

I was concerned that it might have been over-hyped because it was recently in the news that Alex Rodriguez and some girl he's dating ate there when he was in LR on business. Fortunately, the food was far from overrated (unlike the New York Yankees) and the service is impeccable.
Vannah is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women