Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453186
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 07-13-2017, 10:29 AM   #1
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169
Default Subs vs. Doms....a Discussion

Guys I would appreciate thoughts and experiences with regards to being a Sub or a Dom

Men and Women that are submissive, do you have better chemistry with a dominating partner?

Vice Versa

What are your limits?

Gd gives us something else to talk about savvy
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 11:44 AM   #2
LordoftheRim
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I hope some folks with experience weigh in. I have too little experience in a "light" Dom role to be meaningful. One provider that I know and have been in recent communication with expressed her desire to be completely dominated expressing she wants to have all control taken away and just obey. While I appreciate that even those wishes may have limits or different interpretations, sure would like some experienced men and women to weigh in. Timely question Brother Butch, I just hope I get some helpful info.
LordoftheRim is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 11:44 AM   #3
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

I do love submitting to men who will fuck my brains out) not into extreme pain or being bruised or bitten!! Don't leave any marks on my body please!! Just spread my legs make me your fuckslut)))
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 11:45 AM   #4
redhot11
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Butch if you are dominating someone please make a video. I'll PAY to watch it.
redhot11 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 12:14 PM   #5
LordoftheRim
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhot11 View Post
Butch if you are dominating someone please make a video. I'll PAY to watch it.
Butch is good but fuck his video as I would much rather see Teagan's.
LordoftheRim is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 12:36 PM   #6
mustang91
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 30

Sometimes I like to play what I guess would be light domination. The lady will have her arms/hands restrained to bed posts by rope, tied lightly so that she knows she can get loose. Legs are not restrained so she can spread as widely as she wants or wrap around me. I start with nipple teasing with my mouth on each nipple then sensual sucking on nipples, interrupted with dfk. Kiss and run my lips and tongue down her stomach, near her clit along her pussy lips, maybe brushing her clit with my tongue, down the inside of her thighs. I move a finger to her now wet pussy for a quick light massage before moving my mouth and tongue to her now really wet pussy and start to slowly eat her then move to a more aggressive daty and fiv until she cums. I move so that my cock is accessable to her mouth so that she will devour my cock. I will then move back between her legs and perform ss, if allowed, until she begs for my cock inside her at which point I suit up and enter her throbbing pussy. At this point, the lady usually has removed the wrist restraints so she can have full freedom to fuck. She usually ends up cim or cof .
Teagunluv, we need to get together!
mustang91 is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 12:46 PM   #7
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Funny shit guys lol....

When I started doing this I was a pleaser, as in I got off pleasing my partner(or at least the illusion of her being pleased) and couldnt even bring myself to cim.
I remember seeing Leilover and was TURNED OFF when her Dom side came out.
I saw some girls that were total subs and felt like Richie Cunningham, didnt know what to do.

Now......Im more towards the middle
Old 07-13-2017, 03:34 PM   #8
Permission Granted
Supporting Single Moms

Encounters: 6

I'm definitely a switch. Most of my civilian lady friends are very submissive and enjoy being "taken". My hobby world I thoroughly enjoy a partner who is in control and takes what she wants. Bonus points for some non marking pain, restraints, and a lot of edging...
Permission Granted is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 08:15 PM   #9
AcidTripp
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy View Post
Guys I would appreciate thoughts and experiences with regards to being a Sub or a Dom

Men and Women that are submissive, do you have better chemistry with a dominating partner?

Vice Versa

What are your limits?
In and out of the Hobby I have had great experiences with D/s sessions. I think chemistry can vary, but find that in this type of scene trust is more important. As a Dominant I look for a submissive that is willing to enter into a PE (power exchange), where they give up total control to me. This allows my sub to free her body and mind and just enjoy the full experience and sensations.

I often have prospective subs fill out checklists and questionnaires to give me a better understanding of their limits and desires. This also tells me if they are willing to dedicate the time it takes for a true D/s session. I provide them with etiquette I expect when we are together and often before we meet I will give them certain tasks and rituals to complete. This gets them in the right mindset and also adds a bit of anticipation to our meeting which could be days or weeks away.

It takes time to do this properly which is why I will see the same ladies over and over again. For me each time gets better and better. You push each other's limits but with out breaking them.
AcidTripp is offline   Quote
Old 07-13-2017, 09:23 PM   #10
melannie_star
No Shame In My Game!

User ID: 168221
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

BDSM is more of mind control than it is physical.
I personally have experience as being a switch,
though with age and past experience, I have found
that trust and chemistry play a major role in true submission.

I have joined fetlife.com though only participate when I
have real energy for it. I have met many Domes with various
experience levels and each are different to me.

I like for you to get in my head before any level of submission is reached for me.. and not the typical scripted kind.
In other words.. Just to write something kinky, is not what will turn me on.. FYI.
It takes a certain level of communication.
It is a process that I do not believe can be reached with short notice appointments.. so I personally choose to be contacted in advance without any commitment to actual appointment taking place. It is strange for me to advertise something that I can not commit to without previous knowledge of someones experience.

Once I see your hands shake during appointment, I can sense your nervousness and am automatically turned off by the whole ordeal. lol.

I choose to Advertise as Dome.. because reading ones body is what I do for a living. It can include stimulating the mind, pain or no pain , edging , as well as tease and denial.
I do it the way I would like done to me.. though
I always suggest an open form of communication with notice as well, to actually get the experience you are searching for.

To be curious and to know what you want is two different things..

In a nutshell.. with the right dome or sub.. It is the perfect mixture of pleasure and pain as well as total tranquility.

To me it is like an out of body experience and a natural high when done properly.
melannie_star is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 01:15 AM   #11
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
I do love submitting to men who will fuck my brains out) not into extreme pain or being bruised or bitten!! Don't leave any marks on my body please!! Just spread my legs make me your fuckslut)))
I'm very submissive, but I haven't actually had a session like that in about a year.

A good FF is ok, dato on a guy is not (please don't sit ON my face), I've been pulled around by my hair, light to medium spanking, Greek, role play....I'm sure there's more I'm not thinking of. However, absolutely no BBFS or BB Greek.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 01:17 AM   #12
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidTripp View Post
In and out of the Hobby I have had great experiences with D/s sessions. I think chemistry can vary, but find that in this type of scene trust is more important. As a Dominant I look for a submissive that is willing to enter into a PE (power exchange), where they give up total control to me. This allows my sub to free her body and mind and just enjoy the full experience and sensations.

I often have prospective subs fill out checklists and questionnaires to give me a better understanding of their limits and desires. This also tells me if they are willing to dedicate the time it takes for a true D/s session. I provide them with etiquette I expect when we are together and often before we meet I will give them certain tasks and rituals to complete. This gets them in the right mindset and also adds a bit of anticipation to our meeting which could be days or weeks away.

It takes time to do this properly which is why I will see the same ladies over and over again. For me each time gets better and better. You push each other's limits but with out breaking them.
The questionare is a good idea, after proper screening of course.
Guest020720 is offline   Quote
Old 07-14-2017, 04:30 AM   #13
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

I dont know how to multiquote(or quote with highlights for that matter)
Acidtrip and Melanie both- damn we need to conference lol
Angie- I would love a good ffing session!(no rough stuff)

Really appreciate everyones input, hope y'all have a great weekend!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women