Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162939
Yssup Rider60590
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48542
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42143
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36508
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2017, 12:36 PM   #16
EagleEye
Premium Access

Encounters: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
If this worries anyone it should because I'm dead serious about doing the right thing and for the right reason. You marriage, your relationship, your job, your credibility and your reputation is not more important than these human trafficked sex slaves life. Maybe it does to you but not to me and not to the human trafficked sex slaves.
Given how effective your efforts have been to date, both on this board as well as the various organizations you have engaged, I don't think the hobbyists or providers have too much to worry about at this point.

My impression of you is one of a self righteous hypocrite and probably fairly up and to the right on the narcissist continuum.

Good luck, Sisyphus.
EagleEye is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 12:45 PM   #17
Guest110417
Account Disabled

Encounters: 46
Talking Sisyphus is a fine reference!

I think Icarus is also apt for this demented self-righteous fruit loop. I wonder what will happen first: a bust of all these AMPs and indies (an expansion of scope I'll point out) based on his "information" or a 5150 hold for the OP.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
Guest110417 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2017, 01:20 PM   #18
lester_burnham
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I understand both sides of this issue and there are some legitimate concerns about trafficking, not my intent to weigh in on that topic.

What has caused the government to get involved especially if you read the document published by the federal prosecutor out of Minneapolis, is money.

Trafficking is a concern but the feds get in a real twist when there are millions of dollars being earned and no taxes paid and then money moved offshore. The local governments get in a twist when neighboring legit businesses start to suffer or complain, they are pretty much out of sight out of mind.

If all the money was accounted for and taxes paid pretty sure feds would stay out and the locals would only move on complaints.

Just my two cents worth.
lester_burnham is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 12:15 PM   #19
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefferson Starfish View Post
I'm not of the Asian Persuasion personally. Not that there's anything wrong with it, it's just not my thing.

However, your concept of helping anyone by entangling them in the legal system is at best quixotic. Once you catch a charge, you are nothing more than a prospective revenue source and a win or a loss on some young turk's court record and career stats. They are averse to the truth and avoid it at all costs.

The justice system playbook is to either plead you out or, as a last resort, go in front of a jury of schoolmarms, grandmas, and under-employed "do gooders" (sound familiar) where the cops will lie their asses off knowing that the jury will believe them.

We have an overgrown law enforcement and court bureaucracy at all levels of the government leeching ungodly amounts of money. Like all government bureaucracies, once it gets established it's primary goal is perpetuation and expansion as a paycheck racket funded by our tax dollars.

The "human trafficking" angle is just newly minted justification for getting the feds involved and putting all the budget dollars granted to the recently established DHS and ICE bureaucracies to work in the public eye.

You really don't think you come off just as deranged to all these "good folks" you're out "informing" as you do to the rest of us? In light of this truth, why the hell would anyone do anything that aligns them with you? They may or may not bust some hookers and some AMPs but I guaran-damn-tee you it won't be on your good word. I figure your involvement is stifling whatever process is afoot (assuming there is one).

I personally would not be passive in allowing you to write down my license plates or anything like that. But, it's a moot point as I'm not an AMP dude and would not so much as stop for gas in Wilco.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS

The most capable, sanest, and intellectually honest post I've read on Eccie in a long time.
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 01:25 PM   #20
Guest110417
Account Disabled

Encounters: 46
Wink Thanks Sexy!

"Sane" and "Jefferson Starfish" do not often appear in the same paragraph. I figure I'm just misunderstood.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
Guest110417 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 02:50 PM   #21
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefferson Starfish View Post
However, your concept of helping anyone by entangling them in the legal system is at best quixotic. Once you catch a charge, you are nothing more than a prospective revenue source and a win or a loss on some young turk's court record and career stats. They are averse to the truth and avoid it at all costs.
True up.

We have an overgrown law enforcement and court bureaucracy at all levels of the government leeching ungodly amounts of money. Like all government bureaucracies, once it gets established it's primary goal is perpetuation and expansion as a paycheck racket funded by our tax dollars.
Easy to see.

The "human trafficking" angle is just newly minted justification for getting the feds involved and putting all the budget dollars granted to the recently established DHS and ICE bureaucracies to work in the public eye. Don't forget the cash cow called "asset forfeiture" which is use to confiscate dollars and property connected with suspected criminal activity. Even if the case is thrown out or the accused gets off on technicality, the asset forfeiture remains. There are elaborate formulas used by Feds/State/Local LEAs to divide up the spoils.
JS
Maybe we might get ShysterJon to further elaborate on the legal aspects of this matter: An exercise left to the OP if he wishes...
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2017, 10:54 PM   #22
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEye View Post
Given how effective your efforts have been to date, both on this board as well as the various organizations you have engaged, I don't think the hobbyists or providers have too much to worry about at this point.
You are absolutely correct. I even admitted that my original approach was flawed. That is why I changed the approach and directed it to a whole new target audience.

Who knows. Maybe trying to trigger an emotional response of shock and outrage from the WILCO leaders to save and free the human trafficked sex slaves won't make a difference either.

Remember, everone has a different definition of making a difference on this topic.

Let's see what happens.

Cheers and be safe!
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 06:11 AM   #23
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Let me make a few things crystal clear. First, I'm not bullshitting...
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Prove it...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-11-2017, 07:30 PM   #24
derek303
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Hey Treetop. I was at LakeLine mall the other day and had a massage in a chair on the 2nd floor. The Asian men working there didn't speak English. Maybe they are slaves. I also had my grass cut and the entire bunch didn't speak English. Maybe they are slaves. I don't know why I bother...... It's confusing how you still have an active account after threatening to out (take pics etc...) most of us as I would think 75% of us go to the AMPS one time or another.
derek303 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women