Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70723
biomed162803
Yssup Rider60489
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48491
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41901
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36274
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-06-2017, 12:33 AM   #31
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonisticFool View Post
No, I don't fuk guys, I fuk lil' bitches...and you, Miss LB, I straight up believe that you have got be at the front of the line. Something that you've probably missed out in your pitiful life, is that when getting bitched at, that just means that the lil' bitch needs to be grabbed by the neck and fuked the way the bitch wants and needs. That's the way you've been acting, and I'm not sorry for having the inherent sense to read between the lines.

I must confess that your boring me with your weak comebacks. I'll do you a favor and +1 you for calling my comebacks lame. I can't help that your sense of humor and lack of comprehension is a permanent defect from your childbirth.

I will admit that I fukin smile at every post I read and write. Fuk you for keeping it thriving, you piece of shit. I believe I've wasted enough of my talent keeping you trolls entertained.

Don't try and justify you homosexual tendencies by saying I don't comprehend. This is a safe place where that's not necessary. We will accept you TS HFool. Just don't expect much if any business.

You and wakeup can exchange dick pics and maybe a pm or two. That will bring up your spirits I bet.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 01:43 AM   #32
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default LB needs your help...

His "safe place" has been limited to the ECCIE boards, since he has lost his mommy to the streets. It's been a while since any new reviews of her have been posted, so he's lost track of her recent whereabouts. Anyone wanting to help, please pm him for info of the street corners she has been frequently found at.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
Don't try and justify you homosexual tendencies by saying I don't comprehend. This is a safe place where that's not necessary. We will accept you TS HFool. Just don't expect much if any business.

You and wakeup can exchange dick pics and maybe a pm or two. That will bring up your spirits I bet.
HedonisticFool is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 02:52 AM   #33
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
His "safe place" has been limited to the ECCIE boards, since he has lost his mommy to the streets. It's been a while since any new reviews of her have been posted, so he's lost track of her recent whereabouts. Anyone wanting to help, please pm him for info of the street corners she has been frequently found at.

I like how you copy what I wrote about you. How does it feel to be the Ts troll you are? You simple fuck.

Come back at me with something original you fool.
Old 07-06-2017, 04:47 PM   #34
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Default LB...I know you missed me all day you fukin loser

I'm done keeping you entertained and btw, I haven't copied any of your weak shit. On the contrary, you've mirrored the funny shit I've spit your way...like altering the qoutes . What a fukin poser!!

Don't be angry for my late return...I've been busy. I found your mom this morning, and we had a grand ol' time and shared a bunch of laughs at your expense.

Your comebacks are boring me so I'm leaving you to go back to your troll village. Besides, I promised your mom after my last pop with her. And I also promised her not to tell you of her new street corner. She's tired of your weak trolling, too.

Goodbye lil' bitch Kisscocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
I like how you copy what I wrote about you. How does it feel to be the Ts troll you are? You simple fuck.

Come back at me with something original you fool.
Old 07-06-2017, 05:11 PM   #35
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Still no dick pic...pathetic...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 05:59 PM   #36
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
I'm done keeping you entertained and btw, I haven't copied any of your weak shit. On the contrary, you've mirrored the funny shit I've spit your way...like altering the qoutes . What a fukin poser!!

Don't be angry for my late return...I've been busy. I found your mom this morning, and we had a grand ol' time and shared a bunch of laughs at your expense.

Your comebacks are boring me so I'm leaving you to go back to your troll village. Besides, I promised your mom after my last pop with her. And I also promised her not to tell you of her new street corner. She's tired of your weak trolling, too.

Goodbye lil' bitch Kisscocks

How is she btw?

Old 07-06-2017, 11:42 PM   #37
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Default If you're trying to find another dick as small as yours...keep on truckin' Little People Big World

Tell me how I can delete saved attachments and I'll post my cack for you...fukin faggot

Or anyone who can tell me how because I don't see a delete tab anywhere. Box been maxed for awhile, but not a big deal until Wakeup insists on collecting dick pics.

Come on fuker...I sent you a pm asking if you were a chic.

Or pm me your # and I'll text it to you. The choice is up to you.

I'll be waiting for your reply shrimp dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
Still no dick pic...pathetic...
Old 07-07-2017, 12:59 AM   #38
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

That's the best you've got?

Funny thing I was going to also post that meme after you posted your dick pic...it's serving double duty here...
Old 07-07-2017, 08:57 AM   #39
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Default Silly faggot, dicks are for chics...

If I could save attachments, I would've posted a meme like this title.

The best I got?? Buddy, on my slowest day, my worst effort would still be better than a lame comeback like yours...

And based on the dude in your meme, it appears you like 'em thick...

You still haven't responded to my pm...no surprise. But if you had half the wit & genius that I possess, your response could've been a pic of a dick smaller than yours, if that's even possible, and based on my prior post, you could've easily posted that it was one that I texted or pm'd to you. But now, since I've suggested it to you, doing that now won't stand up as legitimate.

So from this point forward, no dick pic of mine to collect. You had your chance WakeUpMaricón...

Happy Friday,

HF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
That's the best you've got?

Funny thing I was going to also post that meme after you posted your dick pic...it's serving double duty here...
Old 07-07-2017, 04:50 PM   #40
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Quote:
You still haven't responded to my pm...no surprise.
That's a few times you've said that...what the hell are you talking about???

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women