Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41546
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35921
Mojojo33117

Old 07-05-2017, 11:57 AM   #31
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt27 View Post
Nope, I'm not better than anyone else at all. I guess my admitting I was wrong also is lost on you. By the way, KickRocks, I would never want you to kill yourself. That was a childish statement on my end and I should have never made it in the first place.

I could throw a slew of insults towards Miss V at this point. I could probably even dig in and flesh out some uncomfortable things about her in a public setting, but I'm not.

Nonetheless, in an odd twist, it's a provider that steam trains the locomotive of intelligence on this crusade. Yep, I am as bad as Whispers and SL. Didn't you see all the barebacking accusations I made, I mean I practically stalk people on Facebook, but that's cool because I have a mod in my back pocket in Ztonk because of some business deal(I presume). I violate all the rules on Eccie on a daily basis and it's all good. You know, slewing slurs towards a hooker I can't stand because of (insert whatever bizarre reason here).

I'm not trying to change anything about you Miss V. You're 41 right? You and I both know there is no changing you. I like how you bring up Whispers in your comparison of me. . . Don't you just love his persona? If I were as bad as a person as you think I am, which neither of us knows each other on any level, this would be the spot I would start smearing your name. I have seen it done more times that I care to admit and you are leaving yourself wide open for it. For a woman who is so smart, you sure don't mind leaving yourself open to crude retorts. I may not be better than many things in life, but I refuse to lob cheap insults about you in hopes I ruin your profession or self esteem.

The other reason I don't feel like tearing apart Miss V, outside of the fact she is a human who, typically, doesn't run around with malice towards others, is that I am done. It has nothing to do with Miss V, Whispers, SL, and whatever piss on trolls that aren't creative enough to mention. I'm done because of a lot of things but, mainly, because I'm done wading through battery acid this site has become.

I will say this as a parting shot, Miss V, I've never met you nor would I want to. You appear pretty, smart and well read but, while you project a persona of intelligence and strength, there is something deeply hurt inside you. I already know that you will scoff at this notion, blast me as being pathetic and sweep this under the rug, but I would bet my last dollar that you would admit that you came here broken and still haven't put that pain past your life. I have no clue as to what caused that pain inside you, nor do I care to speculate, but I hope you can get through whatever it is.

Good night Eccie, I'm gone. Thumb up for me leaving.

Oh I can't stay mad at you gt! I forgive you.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 02:37 PM   #32
chitowntransplant69
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
FYI. I'm better then most people.
But not when it comes to grammar and spelling.
chitowntransplant69 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 07:52 PM   #33
Mr Peabody
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

GT,
All of us here are damaged goods. Eccie is great entertainment and a lot of us post in all frames of mind.
I too have been curious what strange event led to the obsessive behavior of the troll (s) you mentioned. Take a break, and don't be hard on yourself.
-Mr. Peabody
Mr Peabody is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 08:13 PM   #34
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitowntransplant69 View Post
But not when it comes to grammar and spelling.
My ex wife was a first grade teacher and I still didn't learn. I even done gotten two degrees but bearly passed Inglish. Took for years of Spanish and gotten all A's
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 07-05-2017, 08:27 PM   #35
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
My ex wife was a first grade teacher and I still didn't learn. I even done gotten two degrees but bearly passed Inglish. Took for years of Spanish and gotten all A's
Dumbass!!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 01:57 AM   #36
HedonisticFool
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24
Default LB needs your help...

LB aka Kissdicks...this poor bastards "safe place" has been limited to the ECCIE boards, since he has lost his mommy to the streets. It's been a while since any new reviews of her have been posted, so he's lost track of her recent whereabouts. Anyone wanting to help, please pm him for info of the street corners she has been frequently found at.

Also, if he can be told to refrain from +1 his own posts or going back to like them after he's done, can improve his pathetic image...

I just thought it to be so sad when he made a post in SA Coed stating that his safe place was here. Almost as sad as those commercials about homeless dogs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kickrocks View Post
+1
HedonisticFool is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 02:54 AM   #37
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonisticFool View Post
LB aka Kissdicks...this poor bastards "safe place" has been limited to the ECCIE boards, since he has lost his mommy to the streets. It's been a while since any new reviews of her have been posted, so he's lost track of her recent whereabouts. Anyone wanting to help, please pm him for info of the street corners she has been frequently found at.

Also, if he can be told to refrain from +1 his own posts or going back to like them after he's done, can improve his pathetic image...

I just thought it to be so sad when he made a post in SA Coed stating that his safe place was here. Almost as sad as those commercials about homeless dogs...

I don't need a safe place. Is yours still the dumpster behind dollar General, TS HFool?
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 08:14 AM   #38
harkontume
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt27 View Post
Kickdicks,
You are on the level of SL and Whispers in so far as you have no relevant communication towards this board. I beg you to pick up some rope and learn to tie it into a noose, then experiment on yourself until you reach my desired results.
blah. blah blah blah blah..blah blah blah blah blah..blah
blah. blah blah blah blah..blah blah blah blah blah..blah

please please please! stop boring the shit out of everyone !
harkontume is offline   Quote
Old 07-06-2017, 09:18 AM   #39
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Hope she keeps her word and leaves, well at least fucking dies, so Little Monster can rape her corpse!
Might be the only way she gets up to date reviews.
Whispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women