Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70738
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60505
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48499
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41932
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2017, 10:15 PM   #1
wade38
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Question no responses and the up the rates

Well think it is time to give it a pass. They say best to be reached by email and they don't even have an automated response, not that those are any better.

Mid 2 are ok but when you cancel, don't respond, don't use your own photos. Well I cannot even consider the 3 range increase. There are too many great fun providers out there.

What do you think guys? Where do you draw the lines on your wish list or return for action lists?

wade38 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 11:33 AM   #2
RALPHEY BOY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

fuk them all I am retired, tired of the shitting pricing and shitty service.. not like it was 15 years ago, when $250 got you a hottie with a body and great attitude!! now you get a skank and a 'hurry up and cum for me baby' attitude..over and out
RALPHEY BOY is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 02:19 PM   #3
artist6338
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

+2
artist6338 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 04:51 PM   #4
Smpslt7
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

It would help me if you were more specific. Who are you complaining about?

Being relatively new I have not encountered any problems. I just won't see any provider that advertises for more than $300 per hour. I once paid $400 for an hour with a really hot provider, but I won't do it again.

I know there are women on Eros and other sites that advertise for much more. I will leave them for the mongers that have more money than sense.
Smpslt7 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2017, 05:13 PM   #5
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 339175
My ECCIE Reviews

I just upped my rates for several reasons. 1. I got tired of my time being wasted. 2. I prefer to take my damn time and be lower volume now that I have 2 rw jobs. Yes. Two. So it makes sense for me. I can't afford to waste time. I'm too busy with work and kids. 2.The hobby getting more dangerous lately, IMO. 3. I pay approx 500 to 800 per month on a separate incall, plus maintain this place. The longer you book me, the cheaper I am.
Unless you are a regular. Then it's not all about $. It's who I feel best & safest with sharing my time.

Now, if I have seen you before and I like playing with you... Money is secondary. I had a bunch of requests the other day. I had to let them go bc I had no time to screen or tcb. I picked someone I knew I really liked and that's all I had time for. And he paid my older lower rates. He tried to give me more but I refuse. To me, it's all about what I enjoy these days and who's positive & brings me joy not grief... Just being honest. I hear ya Ralphy. I think this town is too expensive for all of us. Crime is up. Poverty is up. Transplants coming in & buying property at lower costs. No offense NY & Cali. Lol. It's a struggle for all of us out here it seems.

Some days I turn down $1000's in appointments just to see that one client who doesn't make much but treats me good & always respectful of my time, is cleanly, discrete etc.

That's why in down to barter too. Hey, it's hard out here. We all need $. We all want the best deals. Self interest is human nature.

IDK. Guess we all have to do what makes sense for each of us.
The Infamous One is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 01:14 AM   #6
Ambree Austin
ALL STAR

User ID: 146140
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infamous One View Post
I just upped my rates for several reasons. 1. I got tired of my time being wasted. 2. I prefer to take my damn time and be lower volume now that I have 2 rw jobs. Yes. Two. So it makes sense for me. I can't afford to waste time. I'm too busy with work and kids. 2.The hobby getting more dangerous lately, IMO. 3. I pay approx 500 to 800 per month on a separate incall, plus maintain this place. The longer you book me, the cheaper I am.
Unless you are a regular. Then it's not all about $. It's who I feel best & safest with sharing my time.

Now, if I have seen you before and I like playing with you... Money is secondary. I had a bunch of requests the other day. I had to let them go bc I had no time to screen or tcb. I picked someone I knew I really liked and that's all I had time for. And he paid my older lower rates. He tried to give me more but I refuse. To me, it's all about what I enjoy these days and who's positive & brings me joy not grief... Just being honest. I hear ya Ralphy. I think this town is too expensive for all of us. Crime is up. Poverty is up. Transplants coming in & buying property at lower costs. No offense NY & Cali. Lol. It's a struggle for all of us out here it seems.

Some days I turn down $1000's in appointments just to see that one client who doesn't make much but treats me good & always respectful of my time, is cleanly, discrete etc.

That's why in down to barter too. Hey, it's hard out here. We all need $. We all want the best deals. Self interest is human nature.

IDK. Guess we all have to do what makes sense for each of us.
Exactly right quality over quantity in my opinion
Ambree Austin is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 01:15 AM   #7
Ambree Austin
ALL STAR

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I much rather see a 350 girl that rocks my fucking world is hot as hell and leave not disappointed then see a 250 girl that's all right in the face and body and be somewhat pleased
Old 06-21-2017, 02:08 AM   #8
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

That $350 girl is probably more rested, just wants to get off as bad as the hobbyist's due to our real world obligations. She's probably going to enjoy herself more, which turns out more enjoyable for the client. She probably isn't watching a damn clock at 350/hr or wiping cum out of her mouth from the last appointment as you are next in line. She's probably not having to wipe herself down with wetwipes, because she has no time in between clients at the $200/hr or whatever. My burn out rate is much higher at $250/hr than $350/hr. At $350/hr I'm going to do whatever it takes to please you. I'm going to take the time to get Mani pedi's, wear nice lingerie, dress and be made up however you like, give you bottled water, massages, access to any cocktail you want, pix & videos and a pretty big menu, because I'm preserved at the lower volumes. I'm going to ask about your special requests or suggestions for our time together and make it fucking real!! To each her own. I've been a $250/hr girl and a $350/hr girl. At $250 I get $200 out of that. I buy condoms, lube, toys, provide a safe discrete upscale incall with anything you'd ever need. It takes me an hour to get ready, 20 min drive to and from incall, do our bcd, clean up, sanitize and wash everything. On the back end, I probably spend 4 hours, at least, of my day answering PM's, texts, emails, p411 requests, screening and answering reference requests. We are always on call & working even when we are not. I just felt like posting some of the stuff people don't realize about the time and energy that is spent as a provider. EVERYONE always complains that we make so much hourly, but when you really break it down it's just like any other business. There's overhead and expenses. You don't walk away with $250/hr. It's more like 3 hours of time with the drive, gas, incall or hotel fess, supplies, screening etc. Plus, I think some guys think we get millions of requests every day. It's not nor has it ever been that way for me. It's feast or famine.

That's all.
Old 06-21-2017, 05:32 AM   #9
Ambree Austin
ALL STAR

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Amen
Old 06-21-2017, 08:18 AM   #10
artist6338
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

The biggest problem in this business is you can find hot girls for 250hr versus hot girls for 350hr and get the same service
artist6338 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 09:46 AM   #11
vanessaamour
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 250356
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infamous One View Post
That $350 girl is probably more rested, just wants to get off as bad as the hobbyist's due to our real world obligations. She's probably going to enjoy herself more, which turns out more enjoyable for the client. She probably isn't watching a damn clock at 350/hr or wiping cum out of her mouth from the last appointment as you are next in line. She's probably not having to wipe herself down with wetwipes, because she has no time in between clients at the $200/hr or whatever. My burn out rate is much higher at $250/hr than $350/hr. At $350/hr I'm going to do whatever it takes to please you. I'm going to take the time to get Mani pedi's, wear nice lingerie, dress and be made up however you like, give you bottled water, massages, access to any cocktail you want, pix & videos and a pretty big menu, because I'm preserved at the lower volumes. I'm going to ask about your special requests or suggestions for our time together and make it fucking real!! To each her own. I've been a $250/hr girl and a $350/hr girl. At $250 I get $200 out of that. I buy condoms, lube, toys, provide a safe discrete upscale incall with anything you'd ever need. It takes me an hour to get ready, 20 min drive to and from incall, do our bcd, clean up, sanitize and wash everything. On the back end, I probably spend 4 hours, at least, of my day answering PM's, texts, emails, p411 requests, screening and answering reference requests. We are always on call & working even when we are not. I just felt like posting some of the stuff people don't realize about the time and energy that is spent as a provider. EVERYONE always complains that we make so much hourly, but when you really break it down it's just like any other business. There's overhead and expenses. You don't walk away with $250/hr. It's more like 3 hours of time with the drive, gas, incall or hotel fess, supplies, screening etc. Plus, I think some guys think we get millions of requests every day. It's not nor has it ever been that way for me. It's feast or famine.

That's all.
+1
vanessaamour is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 10:17 AM   #12
Ambree Austin
ALL STAR

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by artist6338 View Post
The biggest problem in this business is you can find hot girls for 250hr versus hot girls for 350hr and get the same service
This is true for how long that 250 girls going to realize she's a 350 girl and raise her rates
Old 06-21-2017, 10:40 AM   #13
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by artist6338 View Post

Well. That's the great thing about the hobby! Variety and choices! My regulars don't pay rack rates. My new clients do though. By all means, hobby however you like. Girls should run their business however the see fit. I was just explaining what works for me and why.
Old 06-21-2017, 10:43 AM   #14
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not for everyone and I don't care to be. Hence the rate raise. If Kendal doesn't stop posting in this thread, I'm going to lez out and see if I can pay her rate. *Blushes* Hot humble and intelligent. What a beautiful combination.
Old 06-21-2017, 11:17 AM   #15
Skip_8
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Ain't that the truth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY View Post
fuk them all I am retired, tired of the shitting pricing and shitty service.. not like it was 15 years ago, when $250 got you a hottie with a body and great attitude!! now you get a skank and a 'hurry up and cum for me baby' attitude..over and out
Skip_8 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women