Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41497
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35863
Mojojo33117

Old 06-02-2017, 03:17 PM   #1
2929BN
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16
Default Naughty list?

So I have struggled mightily the last few months to book anyone. No responses from a number of girls. You can see from my history I am not super active but I am also very simple, respectful, clean, etc. Is there like a super secret list that some of us get on for reasons unknown and you ladies refer to it? If I am on said list can I find out why and how to get off said list?

Thanks in advance.
2929BN is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 04:20 PM   #2
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

If you are on a list....you wouldn't be allowed to know... Anything like that would be posted in a restricted area that you wouldn't have access to.

I'm not saying you're on a list or not on a list....just trying to answer your question as general as possible as to help you understand how the info you want you'll likely never find out
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 04:43 PM   #3
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2929BN View Post
So I have struggled mightily the last few months to book anyone. No responses from a number of girls. You can see from my history I am not super active but I am also very simple, respectful, clean, etc. Is there like a super secret list that some of us get on for reasons unknown and you ladies refer to it? If I am on said list can I find out why and how to get off said list?

Thanks in advance.

You need to evaluate your selection process.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 05:38 PM   #4
Reverseheadstock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

At first glance I thought 'fuck! how do I get on that list?!?!"
Reverseheadstock is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 05:49 PM   #5
Vic Kosslovich
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

If you are considerate and respectful you are probably not on anyones "naughty list". But there are a couple of simple ways to get the ladies to ignore you, even if you are a wonderful human being.

1. Try to book too early. Seriously, if you say you want an appointment 7 days out there are a lot of ladies who will push your request to the side and then forget about it. It's not an intentional slight, but they are more focused on what is happening in the next few days.

2. Try and book too late. i.e. with too little notice. Depending on the lady they are not sitting by the phone or computer waiting for the next email or call to come in. So you send them a note with notice that is too short and before they see it, the time is past.

3. Be too suggestive in your correspondence. For a lot of them the radar is on high and if you are too frank in your contact, they will ignore you.

4. If they say, "text me" then call them. If they say "contact me via email", then call their phone. Not following the simple instructions will get you ignored.

5. Tell them about all the great drugs you'll bring with you. Do I even have to explain this one?

The "naughty list" is not based on your in sack performance. It's based on whether you can be trusted, are clean, and pay the bill without hassle.

I'm sure the ladies can contribute a couple of dozen other "don'ts" as well.

Vic
Vic Kosslovich is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 06:16 PM   #6
Gbfsl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

Looking at your reviews list, you have seen some fine ladies. They should be good for references so it is difficult to understand why you have problems unless they are giving information contrary to how you feel things went.
Gbfsl is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 07:30 PM   #7
2929BN
Valued Poster

Thank you all for your input! Yes, not a list I want to be on! I don't worry about my in sack performance, I am always the best they ever had, they told me and why would they lie

Actually I typically stick with the same one and Cassandra L Amore was my go to but her RW changed and it just never worked out so I am on the hunt again.

I will wear less cologne and try to book better! If only I was attractive, but then I wouldn't need to play here....
Old 06-02-2017, 08:53 PM   #8
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile

#3 ... esp at least not BEFORE you've been screened good lord lol. It's amazing some of the stuff I get before hello or their name and they'll think it's absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Chin up 2929BN ... it'll definitely get better .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Kosslovich View Post
If you are considerate and respectful you are probably not on anyones "naughty list". But there are a couple of simple ways to get the ladies to ignore you, even if you are a wonderful human being.

1. Try to book too early. Seriously, if you say you want an appointment 7 days out there are a lot of ladies who will push your request to the side and then forget about it. It's not an intentional slight, but they are more focused on what is happening in the next few days.

2. Try and book too late. i.e. with too little notice. Depending on the lady they are not sitting by the phone or computer waiting for the next email or call to come in. So you send them a note with notice that is too short and before they see it, the time is past.

3. Be too suggestive in your correspondence. For a lot of them the radar is on high and if you are too frank in your contact, they will ignore you.

4. If they say, "text me" then call them. If they say "contact me via email", then call their phone. Not following the simple instructions will get you ignored.

5. Tell them about all the great drugs you'll bring with you. Do I even have to explain this one?

The "naughty list" is not based on your in sack performance. It's based on whether you can be trusted, are clean, and pay the bill without hassle.

I'm sure the ladies can contribute a couple of dozen other "don'ts" as well.

Vic
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 01:49 AM   #9
GingerKatt
The BEST Memory Ever.

User ID: 100363
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I personally don't mind a booking 7 days or more in advance. I just ask them to text every 3-4 to keep in touch, and then of course to text about 60-90 mins on the appointment day to confirm he is still planning to make his session.
Short notice is a problem, but sometimes it works out but it's difficult to get refs to respond and I need 60 mins to prepare for you.ideally I like a PM from Eccie or P411, introducing himself, first name, age, and occupation. Then to text me and let me know your refs and age and occupation if you did not in the PM. Alternative screening if no refs or they don't respond.
BIG ONE: DON'T get vulgar or nasty, trying to sound sexy. DON'T ask specific questions about activities and/or rates. Donations and menu are listed on Eccie and P411 and ACTUALLY read her profiles and she'll actually TELL you how to approach her. If there's something you just truly don't understand, ask her in non vulgar,respectful manner. And READ her reviews, a fountain of info. And do a search on all the Provider Ad forum. And if you find one it may have better info on how SHE likes initial contact. We're all different. I like a PM first with a polite, spelled correctly, introduction, and a window of days he's available, so you know he's serious. Then I like a follow up text.

Many providers ignore PM's and texts from unknown people, if they're vulgar, ask specific questions about
sexual acts. Or, just stupid! "Hey. you available". With spell check try to sound smart and don't make us pull teeth to get the info we need. Most providers ignore those. I don't speak for everyone of course. If you ask for sexy pics right off the bat, I ignore, like a lot of women I know.
But please be respectful in your communications, BCD is the time for the raunchy talk and getting good and "naughty and nasty" if she likes that.
Another biggie: if you found a recent ad, and there's no special listed, don't ask for one. If there is a special and it hasn't expired, mention it so she knows you read her ad and are serious. Then don't keep her waiting for you to book. Plus her schedule may fill up until the special expires. She may offer to extend it for you, but don't ask, and please don't haggle! Again just speaking for me, but I pay attention to other ladies' ads and posts. Sorry it's so long, I've been wanting to get a lot of that off of my mind for a while, so mini rant! But I've noticed the premium ladies who contributed, like the beautiful Mocha, have the same concerns I do, with quite a few hobbyist.
No vulgarity.
Don't insist on trying to talk her into something not on her menu. Like anal or BBFS. During doggie I'd worry the whole time it might "accidentally" fall off and then attempt to slip in the wrong orifice. It won't fit, but still!
Don't ask for pussy pics, don't send dick pics unless you're abnormally large.
Actually read her ad, and profiles.
Don't haggle.
Don't complain about the condom.
Send her the screening information that she requested as soon as you can.
Be just out of the shower or ask to take one there.
Consider P411

I absolutely don't know if you do any of these things. But I talk to a lot of ladies, give refs back and forth, read the forums and this list comes up over and over as a reason to not respond to a PM or text.
We have a deep seated need to feel safe. Many of us live alone. We also, (I also), don't want a pen pal that PM's or texts every day and never pulls the trigger. Just wants to talk and wanting to know "what you like, tell me your fantasy" or something like that. If I have time I love to sext regulars, or even new clients who have booked already, if we have a real sexual connection between us, and then our session is EXPLOSIVE!
I've had some who just want me texting explicitly all day and night. I'm getting tougher, but it's hard for me sometimes to tell someone he's bothering me. What finally worked was asking to schedule in 2-3 days, or to send 100 dollar Amazon or Walmart E-card to my email, and I'd sext 30 mins 3 × a week for 3 mths. He stopped texting. Tries every 3 mths or so but I ignore. I seriously would sext with clients who send a gift card to my email and even send a few explicit pics. Time is what the fee is for, they know that. Now a VERY few regulars get special treatment, because they have earned my complete trust and are generous. Find an ATF and treat her like a queen. Treat them ALL like queens and you'll have amazing references.

Sorry again for the long rant but I hope it helps you some OP. I couldn't sleep, and I do love getting a great initial contact from a man, and I cringe getting a text from a newbie, "this ginger? I'm close to frankford i can be their in 10 mins. K?
Can't spell, sounds stupid, didn’t read my profile, "no short notice". How can I screen that?
I am trying to increase from 3-4 a,week to 4-5 for a laptop, but I can't lower basic requirements like screening, right?
Hope I didn't high jack OP, I did try to help you. From talking to the other ladies initial contact and follow up correctly is very important. Good luck.♡ Sleepy now , probably lots of boo boos sleep typing.
And too long! Sorry really. Mods can you delete in the morning if there's a length rule?
Please...And thank you.
GingerKatt is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 05:03 AM   #10
2929BN
Valued Poster

Ginger that was a GREAT insight! Thank you!
Old 06-03-2017, 08:05 AM   #11
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking Evaluate your Selection Process

That part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyramider View Post
You need to evaluate your selection process.
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 09:19 AM   #12
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

this PM always works for me:

"hey, 4:00 today, Toots.. clear your schedule.. I can probably make it, but not sure; I should be finishing the half-marathon about then, no time to shower. if I don't make it, I'll let you know about a makeup time later. your published fee is a bit steep, we can negotiate what you're worth after we fuck.

oh, and everything bareback, of course.. be ready at 4:00, or I'll write a scathing review... kisses, Chung" ...
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 10:42 AM   #13
Teagenluv
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393977
My ECCIE Reviews

Now that you indicated that other providers consider you a naughty hot fuck, you should have no problems getting dates!!
Teagenluv is offline   Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 10:18 PM   #14
Reverseheadstock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teagenluv View Post
Now that you indicated that other providers consider you a naughty hot fuck, you should have no problems getting dates!!
Is it possible to be one of three and still get dates???
Reverseheadstock is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women