Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453259
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42132
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36495
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2017, 12:33 PM   #16
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

For the purposes of ECCIE, the following is Cyber Stalking:

#17 - "Cyber Stalking" is a term that refers to the act of following another member around online. This may include persistent PMing of the other party, repeated ISOs about the other party, or excessive bumping of reviews or posting in threads about the other individual, whether it be positive or negative information posted. In any of these cases, whether staff deems that the behavior has crossed the line into cyber-stalking, or the "stalked" party complains to staff about the alleged behavior, staff will take the necessary steps to make it stop. Please avoid becoming involved in this type of conduct.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 03:26 PM   #17
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt27 View Post
Well, I learn something everyday:
Sec. 42.07. HARASSMENT. (a) A person commits an offense if, with intent to harass, annoy, alarm, abuse, torment, or embarrass another, the person:
7) sends repeated electronic communications in a manner reasonably likely to harass, annoy, alarm, abuse, torment, embarrass, or offend another.

It appears that Whispers is fair game for some of the ladies whom he has verbally attacked over the years.

posting information regarding the risks involved when scheduling with a known whore that advertises on this information exchange website set up for that purpose is not going to rise to that definition.....

Did we ever verify what it is you sell yet? legal insurance maybe? Those guys know nothing about their product either....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 05-31-2017, 07:13 PM   #18
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 339175
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm convinced there are no lines too far on here. Only for the ones that bought and paid for others. Le sigh. Back to, "less typing. More sucking."

This place is too crazy. Even for me.
The Infamous One is offline   Quote
Old 06-01-2017, 10:09 PM   #19
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Eeehh. There's no point in even bringing her or others like her up, because no one would believe me and I'd just look crazy as usual. People know but they won't get involved for fear of hurting their own business.

In the end, the truth always comes out and sometimes karma comes around. Sometimes she doesn't. That's just life in the darker side of the hobby.
People believe lies because the truth is harder to believe.
Old 06-01-2017, 11:38 PM   #20
russellevans
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

All of the guys I've talked with won't see her or any of her trashy girls. Lifers like that are big trouble.
russellevans is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 12:03 AM   #21
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh. It's not just her. There are several other people that are dangerous to this community. But ya know what... Fuck it. No good deed goes unpunished around here. Y'all assholes that didn't listen,go ahead and find out the hard way. Even your local mods & higher ups do not give a fuck who gets ripped off, who brings too much heat, who's dangerous for providers & hobbyist's alike on here! Soooo... I will run my ads & post my trivial bs cutesy threADs and keep my mouth shut like a good little dumb whore. There's way too much fuckery going on around here. Dueces MF's(excluding the good people here & my friends)!! ALL of y'all some shady MF's... Modtards included!
Old 06-02-2017, 12:41 AM   #22
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infamous One View Post
HiOh. It's not just her. There are several other people that are dangerous to this community. But ya know what... Fuck it. No good deed goes unpunished around here. Y'all assholes that didn't listen,go ahead and find out the hard way. Even your local mods & higher ups do not give a fuck who gets ripped off, who brings too much heat, who's dangerous for providers & hobbyist's alike on here! Soooo... I will run my ads & post my trivial bs cutesy threADs and keep my mouth shut like a good little dumb whore. There's way too much fuckery going on around here. Dueces MF's(excluding the good people here & my friends)!! ALL of y'all some shady MF's... Modtards included!

Omg! You are so hot to me right now. Especially when you call yourself a good little dumb whore.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 01:24 AM   #23
The Infamous One
Upgraded Female Account

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Get in line, baby!
Old 06-02-2017, 01:38 AM   #24
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Infamous One View Post
In the end, the truth always comes out and sometimes karma comes around. Sometimes she doesn't. That's just life in the darker side of the hobby.

Damn!... I sure as hell hope Karma does not come back.... That bitch finally walked before ASPD came undone.....
Whispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women