Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162431
Yssup Rider60255
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35738
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2017, 09:53 AM   #16
ztonk

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frissionary View Post
Sugarbabies don't appeal to me either. Sounds a bit like having a girlfriend on retainer. Maybe the reality is different, but the idea never seemed all that appealing.
Every guy here is different, which is why each of us sees who we see and explores what we explore.

If sugar babies aren't your thing, fine. But don't be like the haters who go off on others because their needs and desires differ.

Some guys who have been paying for pussy from here can't see a girl from Seeking Arrangement or any of the other sugar daddy sites without paying her per visit. In my mind, that is treating a woman like a whore. Many young ladies are happy going to a restaurant that they couldn't normally afford, or seeing a show or play that they can't justify spending their money on. Giving them those experiences in many cases is "payment" enough.

I mentioned in passing at a meet-and-greet with a coed that I had season tickets to Ballet Austin. Her eyes lit up and she told me all about how she took ballet lessons when she was young, how much she loved them and how much she'd like to go see a "real" ballet. So dinner and an evening at the ballet netted (scored) a few hours after with her BCD... and no, I didn't hand her any money at the end.

z
ztonk is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 10:05 AM   #17
Frissionary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
Every guy here is different, which is why each of us sees who we see and explores what we explore.

If sugar babies aren't your thing, fine. But don't be like the haters who go off on others because their needs and desires differ.
I fully agree; to each their own. My remark wasn't intended to be disparaging.
Frissionary is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 10:47 AM   #18
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

The animosity and real problem lies in the PWLDs and WKs that want to disparage any guy that is on this site that is not seeing and reviewing an Independent Provider. A lot of the animosity is stirred by Claire, KBF, Aphrodite, Hunter and FirePhoenix posting with other boardhandles pretending to be men.....

I currently prefer the time and companionship of SBs at the moment.... There was a time when I saw and reviewed over 500 whores on ASPD, the predecessor of this board..... I've flipped back and forth with OTC Strippers over the years.....

I provide information of this nature for any and all to learn from.... Unlike the PWLDs, WKs and Mandles I'm not disparaging every comment someone makes about a whore on here.... I am not questioning the validity of their reviews or the information they share....

I understand where this impacts the whores and their business but it is long past time that they and their Dick Sucking Minions learn that their are alternatives to "Independent Providers" and this website offers forums and information on a wide variety of P4P experiences.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 08:10 PM   #19
Mr_ Black
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

I think it comes down to time and convenience. If you have time and don't mind the inconvenience of the chase, then I'm sure you can find what you are looking for. If you don't have time and don't want to bother with the inconvenience of the chase then independent providers are a great way to satisfy your urges.

It is true that on a time basis, independent providers are more expensive but you are gaining some value with respect to convenience and discretion. in my case, I will admit if I had the time I would try other options other than independent providers but since I don't, I will continue seeing them but less frequently since there are other things I enjoy to spend 200-300 (avg price range per session in Austin) on.
Mr_ Black is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 11:56 PM   #20
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
It's a common term used... I just had lunch with a guy that said he "scored a great deal" on a used Maserati....
But he paid for it... right?
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2017, 12:05 AM   #21
Bobave
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ztonk View Post
z
Finally, some basic wisdom.
Old 04-15-2017, 12:20 AM   #22
Bobave
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I currently prefer the time and companionship of SBs at the moment.... There was a time when I saw and reviewed over 500 whores on ASPD, the predecessor of this board..... I've flipped back and forth with OTC Strippers over the years.....
Jesus fucking Christ. This is truly embarrassing (for you). Nobody gives the slightest shit about your [supposed] conquests or insights. Do you have no basis for shame?
Old 04-15-2017, 01:25 AM   #23
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

nope
Whispers is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women