Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41496
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35863
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2017, 02:01 PM   #121
TheVsilent
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

I never speak on these things and keep to myself all the time, but once I tried setting up an incall with La Vida like a month or two ago. She wouldn't tell me the address to her incall, she just kept saying its a hotel on HWY 360. I felt a little sketchy about it, I am never comfortable with someone who doesn't make me feel comfortable and tell me ahead of time where I am going. When I asked her which hotel she kept saying google it, and when I told her I thought I arrived she said just come in the lobby and wait. This also made me feel uncomfortable so I told her I was no longer interested. She began to text me about how much of a creep I was and how I was just trying to find her incall and she had to change hotels now. Honestly I have no idea if I was even at the right one and her lack of details scared me away. She still was insulting me telling me I am not a victim here when I told her she was making me nervous. Long story short, I am not sure I would believe this woman. I wouldn't say she is a bad person I just wouldn't believe a word she said.
TheVsilent is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 02:39 PM   #122
be-kind_rewind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

be-kind_rewind is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 03:19 PM   #123
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVsilent View Post
I never speak on these things and keep to myself all the time, but once I tried setting up an incall with La Vida like a month or two ago. She wouldn't tell me the address to her incall, she just kept saying its a hotel on HWY 360. I felt a little sketchy about it, I am never comfortable with someone who doesn't make me feel comfortable and tell me ahead of time where I am going. When I asked her which hotel she kept saying google it, and when I told her I thought I arrived she said just come in the lobby and wait. This also made me feel uncomfortable so I told her I was no longer interested. She began to text me about how much of a creep I was and how I was just trying to find her incall and she had to change hotels now. Honestly I have no idea if I was even at the right one and her lack of details scared me away. She still was insulting me telling me I am not a victim here when I told her she was making me nervous. Long story short, I am not sure I would believe this woman. I wouldn't say she is a bad person I just wouldn't believe a word she said.
Bingo!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 07:08 PM   #124
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Old 04-10-2017, 09:04 PM   #125
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVsilent View Post
Yeah, because your story sounds slo believable itself. I guess you want me to believe that you either sat down in some random hotel and waited for her or that you think I am naive enough to buy that crap.

Sorry bro, ain't happening
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 10:28 PM   #126
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt27 View Post
Yeah, because your story sounds slo believable itself. I guess you want me to believe that you either sat down in some random hotel and waited for her or that you think I am naive enough to buy that crap.

Sorry bro, ain't happening

look SL.... He thinks somebody cares what he thinks....

LMAO
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 12:30 AM   #127
gt27
Valued Poster

I care what you think, you are my bestie forever Whispers. Smooch!
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2017, 04:35 AM   #128
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

look SL.... He thinks somebody cares what he thinks....

LMAO
The Gay Hubby Go Figure!
Old 04-11-2017, 04:37 AM   #129
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
I care what you think, you are my bestie forever Whispers. Smooch!
Nailed that fudge packer thing didn't I?

You might like this one as well...

Old 04-12-2017, 09:21 PM   #130
gt27
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterGrace View Post
SL, are you stalking me? Because Tink tink is not me and I know you want me. You don't want to ruin your rep with the young ladies so do t worry,your secret is safe with me.

I will spank Ms Jordans butt when I see her and then I'll retrain her on tcb again. I'm much too lZy to do the scheduling. If you notice, I rarely post ads and even if I were religious about it, I'm overpriced because I don't want to schedule my own sessions. Back on topic now

So, I'm, La Vida, you looking for a mother hen to mentor you so you don't get tangled up in another situation where a guy takes advantage and doesn't even leave any bread on the nightstand? PM me and let me be your guide, Sweet Lovely La Vida.
Why would she need your help? It seems you have been on here for 6+ years and have about 40 or so reviews. I don't know what you would think, but I would think I would only take advice from a successful business owner, but you are not successful in comparison because you have less reviews that she does and she has not been on here nearly as long. Sour grapes? I think so, or talking shit at the very best, which the scoreboard doesn't back up.
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 02:15 AM   #131
HunterGrace
Jedi Enchantress

User ID: 82839
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Why would she need your help? It seems you have been on here for 6+ years and have about 40 or so reviews. I don't know what you would think, but I would think I would only take advice from a successful business owner, but you are not successful in comparison because you have less reviews that she does and she has not been on here nearly as long. Sour grapes? I think so, or talking shit at the very best, which the scoreboard doesn't back up.
I don't even know where to start here. Perhaps I should point out that a good business owner knows return business is the best business and I have fewet reviews because my suitors don't write reviews every single time they have a session with me. That would be time consuming and repetitive.

A lot of reviews indicates a lot of "one and done's".

Another reason you don't see a lot of reviews is because the tax bracket of my suitors is higher than average and professionals of that stature don't need to sling their dicks around in order to feel powerful.

I also don't advertise on Eccie very often. That's because my bread and butter is not Eccie. You get what you pay for and Eros, while not free, is where those in the know market for new suitors.

Believe me, you have no idea who I am. I get it. You are new. We probably won't meet as I seldom see new suitors anymore. I prefer deep intimate relationships that last years. Those encounters are more fulfilling and more lucrative. There is also much less work because I don't need to place ads or screen like other girls.

This post reveals my secrets of success. The smart girls will learn something and act. To them, you are welcome. But most of the girls will just carry on as usual. To them, thank you. They keep things relative.
HunterGrace is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 07:40 AM   #132
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterGrace View Post
I don't even know where to start here. Perhaps I should point out that a good business owner knows return business is the best business and I have fewet reviews because my suitors don't write reviews every single time they have a session with me. That would be time consuming and repetitive.

A lot of reviews indicates a lot of "one and done's".

Another reason you don't see a lot of reviews is because the tax bracket of my suitors is higher than average and professionals of that stature don't need to sling their dicks around in order to feel powerful.

I also don't advertise on Eccie very often. That's because my bread and butter is not Eccie. You get what you pay for and Eros, while not free, is where those in the know market for new suitors.

Believe me, you have no idea who I am. I get it. You are new. We probably won't meet as I seldom see new suitors anymore. I prefer deep intimate relationships that last years. Those encounters are more fulfilling and more lucrative. There is also much less work because I don't need to place ads or screen like other girls.

This post reveals my secrets of success. The smart girls will learn something and act. To them, you are welcome. But most of the girls will just carry on as usual. To them, thank you. They keep things relative.

Do you ask for previous years tax returns during screening? Lmao. You'd take money from a homeless man if he had it.
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 04-13-2017, 11:18 PM   #133
Advocate
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Hunter is the shit. Miss Sushi introduced us and I will at least remain grateful to her for that. Helping new providers is not easy. How many of you have ever tried it? Many of them are real good at covering up their issues for a while but they eventually come out in the end. Hunter has given so much to so many of these girls, and has had much more stolen from her, in time, money, and support. Fuck you if you are stupid enough to judge her by the actions of the girls she has helped, or jealous enough to take shots at an honestly sweet woman. She is doing us a great service by bringing in new hotties, and then also letting us know which ones turn out to be bad picks. Which would you assholes who are taking shots rather her not do?
Advocate is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2017, 06:24 AM   #134
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
Hunter is the shit. Miss Sushi introduced us and I will at least remain grateful to her for that. Helping new providers is not easy. How many of you have ever tried it? Many of them are real good at covering up their issues for a while but they eventually come out in the end. Hunter has given so much to so many of these girls, and has had much more stolen from her, in time, money, and support. Fuck you if you are stupid enough to judge her by the actions of the girls she has helped, or jealous enough to take shots at an honestly sweet woman. She is doing us a great service by bringing in new hotties, and then also letting us know which ones turn out to be bad picks. Which would you assholes who are taking shots rather her not do?
I thinck I've helped a provider or two in my time! Lets NOT forget I don't benifit from this help. Never have.

You I understand want to stay in Hunters good graces. I mean after all you met Jordan Rae..... right? No easy task unless Hunter likes or approves!

I thinck I qualify!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women