Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Would you associate(if a friend with the consumer) or meet with(if you are a provider) a person that
No. End of discussion 23 67.65%
Maybe, If they sincerely regretted it and there was no force involved(sleeping woman) 1 2.94%
Probably, If I know the person accused and he/she is cool 6 17.65%
Hell yes, I'm a rapist myself! 4 11.76%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-09-2017, 07:55 AM   #16
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt27 View Post
BTW "Doc" the evidence starts when he fingered her while she was asleep. Let us make a deal, we will split the hotel fee's 50/50, but I get to finger your ass while you are asleep, cool? Thought so.
This ^^^^^^^ is very interesting foray into your deviant and I dare say, perverted mind!!!! So you make a gratuitous allegation that some member fingered a chick while sleeping. Now you proclaim that you want to finger me in the ass while I'm sleeping.

1st, we all now know (by your own definition) you ARE or WANT TO BE a rapist yourself!!! That would make you a vile wretch and a sexual assault Perp. !!!! BTW, that gets ya 2-20 years in Texas.

2nd, you have just come out of the closet and admitted to being homosexual by admitting that you want to finger another guy in the ass. You are one sick TROLL!!! Yout thought processes are weird even for Austin.

Now I am DONE with you and this thread.

P.S. Hopefully when a Mod. happens by and sees you admitted, in writing, in post #12, to cyberstalking a member, and a desire to commit sexual assault on another member, he will BAN you PERMANENTLY!!!!! Ladies, gentlemen, good day!
DocHolyday is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 10:44 AM   #17
gt27
Valued Poster

Oh Doc, I was just kidding. Geez, I thought you knew I was really making fun of PID and his excuse on the other forum. I am sorry to have offended you.

Here is PID's version of what happened that night.

"I wake up several hours later to use the restroom. I climb back in the bed in the spoon position. My dick is up agains her ass. I reach around and start playing with her clit. From there I continue to finger her. I can hear her soft moans and she starts pressing her ass against my cock. Now, Im whispering in her ear how wet and juice her pussy has become. I then reach for a condom put it on and continue to whisper how i want my cock deep inside her. LaVida moves her leg and we are fucking in the spoon position. She is moving her hips and ass until I finish. I then rip the condom off and though it on the floor. I go back to sleep."
gt27 is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 11:26 AM   #18
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolyday View Post
gt, if you have evidence that a member is a rapist, I would like to see it. If you don't, you need to stop with all this drama!! Now where is the evidence?
You need to follow his / her posts. They are making shit up as they go!
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 11:48 AM   #19
gt27
Valued Poster

But Doc, you finally saw the point I was trying to make in that you would view that act on you as being sexual assault. I'm sorry I had to get graphic with you to make you see this, but I think you saw the light. And, if you feel this way after a mere post, think what LV feels like after PIDs act.
gt27 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women