Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70644
biomed162127
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48276
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 04-05-2017, 08:12 AM   #1
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172
Default Just Curious Ladies?

Ladies,

There has been a lot of controversial threads and banter going on, back and forth, the last few days in Coed. As usual, it was started by the "Usual Suspects" for both their entertainment and to test the waters on some questions they had.

Just curious about all this. Has this banter helped with your business? There is that old saying that there is No Good or Bad News, So Long as They Spell Your Name Correctly.

Are your calls and inquiries up this week? Have you heard from new hobbyists pulled into the discussions? Have you heard from regulars who were reminded that it had been a while since you last met? And so forth.

Let us know if business is up, down or about the same.

Please feel free to provide comments and opinion about what a quiet/stale Coed or an active/vibrant/controversial Coed Forum does for your business.

All the Best,
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 08:26 AM   #2
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

If it was truly a discussion about the providers donations why was it mostly targeted at providers that post on coed or have been on certain people's shit or favored list? How many providers are there in the Austin area? I know that somebody can pull up that number. Anyways, out of all of those providers why only the shit or favored list was their donations talked about? It would have balanced out the "so-called" discussion if providers that don't participate in coed were on this "so-called" list. So the way I veiw it this was to try to shame,embarrass, pressure, and create drama between providers and hobbies. Some hobbiest were smart and stayed out of the set up or tried to stay neutral to all parties. Others fell for the trap, hook, line, and sinker and will probably feel the backlash from their involvement in this over months to come.

Also there was no equal discussion about age,race,or types of services given. Last time I looked there is a wide variety of all of those things within the hobby and the Austin hobby scene.
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 08:57 AM   #3
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirePhoenix View Post
If it was truly a discussion about the providers donations why was it mostly targeted at providers that post on coed or have been on certain people's shit or favored list?

Its obvious based on your POLL results you might feel that way!

How many providers are there in the Austin area?

Really? Chick Browse Showcase Click Austin Texas: 338 Some one needed to do that for you? You run a business

I know that somebody can pull up that number.

BINGO!

Anyways, out of all of those providers why only the shit or favored list was their donations talked about?

Should the list chosen by Mr Whispers be providers that seldom post or even log on? Perhaps providers out of the area? Three providers pmd me wishing they were included.

It would have balanced out the "so-called" discussion if providers that don't participate in coed were on this "so-called" list.

DARA has posted more in the last few days than in the last 3 years. Eryn doesn't post very much. She is famous for "LESS TYPING MORE SUCKING!".Now what were you saying?

So the way I view it this was to try to shame,embarrass, pressure, and create drama between providers and hobbies.

I bet your regulars still love you. If you don't have reguklars well then this poll really doesn't matter does it? Still a good thing... got your name out there! Hell that better than these fucking gigantic fuck desperate SIG LINES some of these BITCHES are sporting!

Some hobbiest were smart and stayed out of the set up or tried to stay neutral to all parties.

Oh really? WHO? Many people log on do research and check COED to see if I can make myself look any dumber than I already am. A smile or two perhaps a laugh and they're off. Lots of people enjoying COED from the cheap seats and NEVER post!

Others fell for the trap, hook, line, and sinker and will probably feel the backlash from their involvement in this over months to come.

Are you threatening NOT to blow some one? That only effects you. Trust me they'll find some else to jingle their balls!

Also there was no equal discussion about age,race,or types of services given. Last time I looked there is a wide variety of all of those things within the hobby and the Austin hobby scene.
So you feel you can improve on what has been done! Awesome! But wait... you could even "CLICK TWICE" to find out how many show cases there are in Austin and now you're going to create the "PERFECT" ThreAD? I got only ONE thing to say to you FP. Listen to ERYN... "LESS TYPING MORE SUCKING!"
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 10:23 AM   #4
FirePhoenix
Sexual Wellness Therapist

User ID: 138754
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It is my belief that to ask the questions if it hurt or helped a providers business is also inflammatory. We have to take into the account of what time of the month it is (I don't mean a women's period. Paychecks), weather, snatch being closed, the fact that most hobbiest don't go into coed, and other such veribials that affect our type of business .
FirePhoenix is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 11:57 AM   #5
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not offended by the posts. I'm not sure if it's helped, but it hasn't hurt. I have my regulars and have gotten a couple of new-to-me requests, which is the normal for me.
I'm in a playful and lighthearted mood so not much is bringing me down lately.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2017, 01:44 PM   #6
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Interesting responses.

I for one, have contacted one of the providers listed who I had not previously seen and set up a future appointment that I otherwise might not have made.

I can see where FP could come to the conclusions she reached.

Other ladies--input and feedback??
Guest010218 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women