Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70768
biomed163071
Yssup Rider60720
gman4453282
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42407
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36834
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2017, 05:16 AM   #1
lexel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60
Default Incalls - Secret Locations? Why?

I've PM'ed a number of providers to ask what part of town they do incalls. I'm typically inside the loop, and going out near BW8, especially when the traffic is bad, can be an impossible prospect.

Why do most gals ignore my question about where they and just ask me when I want to book an appointment? What do I need to say to be clear that their location is an important consideration in deciding whether I can hook up with them??? A bunch of gals can't or won't travel far to their incalls. What's the harm is saying they are downtown, or Westchase, or wherever. Or, that they will be happy to arrange an incall anywhere? Houston is huge!

Clearly some people here are tuned into locations, we have the private incall list, but why the apparent secrecy from other providers about their general location? It's not like I'm asking for a hotel name or street address, just the general part of town. . .

I'd appreciate any light anyone can shed on this subject.
lexel is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 05:47 AM   #2
Lexieinhouston
Insatiable Chef

User ID: 7292
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

There are a few ladies who like to just get a room in whatever area a gent is asking for at the time. Why don't you post an ISO and say what area you need? I personally have no problem stating my general area.
Lexieinhouston is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 08:21 AM   #3
Beau Derierre
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36485
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1751006

We have a list of providers with private incalls. It is in the request ISO section.
Beau Derierre is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 08:32 AM   #4
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

User ID: 3552
Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
There are a few ladies who like to just get a room in whatever area a gent is asking for at the time. Why don't you post an ISO and say what area you need? I personally have no problem stating my general area.
What she said.^^

Some ladies have the flexibility to move about Houston when hosting, and no reason why they couldn't just tell you that upfront. Many advertise multiple locations. You could do a keyword search of provider ads, too, if not an ISO.

I prefer the Spring area myself even when booking accommodations by the night at a mainstream motel, as I'm familiar with the surroundings, feel comfortable and safe at my selected den of sin, and I live way out in the deep, dark, spooky woods so try to stay up north for transit proximity to/from the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
Fancyinheels is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 10:27 AM   #5
lexel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston View Post
So why don't they just say they are flexible about location when they reply? I always tell them where I am! If this only happened once or twice I'd figure it was quirky, but it seems to be a thing. . .
lexel is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 10:50 AM   #6
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

Location: Secluded in the deep, dark, spooky woods at the Irish Chihuahua Refuge.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexel View Post
So why don't they just say they are flexible about location when they reply? I always tell them where I am! If this only happened once or twice I'd figure it was quirky, but it seems to be a thing. . .
You're correct. Move on to someone who offers your thing another thing and doesn't make a thing out of the thing.
Old 04-03-2017, 10:54 AM   #7
MJHolland
Retired

User ID: 351389
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Quote:
I always provide a location that is SAFE and DISCREET. But i will always also offer to secure a location that is convenient for who im seeing, and if scheduling and appointment setting are done ahead of time, being on the wrong side of town is usually not an issue. I do not prefer notels, but i will do i can to accommodate Sir's immediate requests, if the case is so.

(PS- hi Lexel...hope you're well! Hugs!)
MJHolland is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 11:43 AM   #8
lexel
Valued Poster

Default Advanced scheduling

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJHolland View Post
I always provide a location that is SAFE and DISCREET. But i will always also offer to secure a location that is convenient for who im seeing, and if scheduling and appointment setting are done ahead of time, being on the wrong side of town is usually not an issue. I do not prefer notels, but i will do i can to accommodate Sir's immediate requests, if the case is so.

(PS- hi Lexel...hope you're well! Hugs!)
Most of the time my time to play has a short fuse, so advanced scheduling is a luxury I can't often afford. . . That's why knowing where you hang out is so important!!! Katy can be tough to visit in a narrow time slot!

(It's always nice to see you MJ!!! Here and BCD!)
lexel is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 01:14 PM   #9
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Most of the time my time to play has a short fuse, so advanced scheduling is a luxury I can't often afford. . .
Is that because you are gainfully engaged in an endeavor that provides you with the appropriate level of funds to participate in a relaxing and enjoyable hobby (unlike say ... golf ... or fishing!) ... and YOUR WORK takes PRIORITY?

I thought as much! (They don't actually comprehend the issue!)
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 02:38 PM   #10
Karlie Raines
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 169473
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Not to sound like a bitch or anything but I know I get tired of answering that question sometimes lol. My locations are in my signature line, ads and showcase. Reading that can cut down on some of the questions you can answer yourself.

I don't think that it's meant to be too secretive, unless a provider has a private Incall that they don't advertise and don't want to give the location unless a gent is serious about scheduling.
Karlie Raines is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 04:06 PM   #11
MJHolland
Retired

User ID: 351389
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
I thought as much! (They don't actually comprehend the issue!)
^^^ One more ^^KEYBOARD COWBOY^^ moment brought to us by...yup.... THAT GUY, AGAIN ^^^
MJHolland is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 04:12 PM   #12
Victoria of Houston
Account Disabled

User ID: 71
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlie Raines View Post
Not to sound like a bitch or anything but I know I get tired of answering that question sometimes lol. My locations are in my signature line, ads and showcase. Reading that can cut down on some of the questions you can answer yourself.
Too true. Have had people ask me this lots even though it is posted in many places.

However, this doesn't sound like the issue the OP is running into.

OP, if she doesn't post it and won't answer when you ask, I would say, move on. Plenty of providers inside the loop....I am one of them.
Victoria of Houston is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 08:15 PM   #13
Fallout4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I've never had an issue asking a provider her general location. Mostly so for the traveling ladies. Most of the time I look at local providers reviews to gauge incall locations, but never had issues asking a new provider that just joined.
Fallout4 is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 09:06 PM   #14
lexel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlie Raines View Post
Karlie, I tend to read pretty carefully before I send this question. I'll look at a number of reviews to see where her incalls have been in the past. Some gals move around a fairly wide circuit!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston View Post
Too true. Have had people ask me this lots even though it is posted in many places.

However, this doesn't sound like the issue the OP is running into.

OP, if she doesn't post it and won't answer when you ask, I would say, move on. Plenty of providers inside the loop....I am one of them.
Yes, Victoria, I do move on. It's disappointing at times just because I think that the question is pretty reasonable. But logic is not the driving force of the hobby, is it??? LOL! It's something else.

That might be an interesting thread. What is the driving force behind the hobby? Money? Sex? Or could it be something else? Power? Ego? Love? Hate?
lexel is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 10:02 PM   #15
Fancyinheels
Retired Irish Tart

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
... But logic is not the driving force of the hobby, is it??? LOL! It's something else.

That might be an interesting thread. What is the driving force behind the hobby? Money? Sex? Or could it be something else? Power? Ego? Love? Hate?
I know there's a current Coed thread about how people get into the Hobby which probably includes some whys, and there have been many other discussions prior. All of the above and more play in.

Money is likely the ONLY true logical reason. Numbers can be easily understood. Everything else drags psychology and desire along, often tossing logic, and occasionally even common sense, out the window.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women