Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162430
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35737
Mojojo33117

Old 03-23-2017, 11:17 AM   #16
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

I learned NEVER to ask more than 1 question per PM/text/email....

And 50% of the time it won't get answered, the question that is ... the other 49% silence ....
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 02:48 PM   #17
Simply Alisha
~Petite Lover's Dream~

User ID: 772
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

You know, I have NEVER been late. In fact, I am notoriously early.

I find being late to be one of the rudest things you can do to someone. When you agree to a date/time, there is absolutely no reason to not be able to plan for almost every possible scenario for you to be late. Add 15 mins for traffic, etc. Hell, if the appointment is scheduled for 2pm and you have a problem being late....tell yourself it's at 1pm. That gives you an hour to fix all the issues and still be on time.

I truly have never been able to understand people who are habitually late. It seems someone, at some point in your life, has told you how rude and unacceptable it is.

Alisha...xoxo
Simply Alisha is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 06:41 PM   #18
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Alisha View Post
You know, I have NEVER been late. In fact, I am notoriously early.

I find being late to be one of the rudest things you can do to someone. When you agree to a date/time, there is absolutely no reason to not be able to plan for almost every possible scenario for you to be late. Add 15 mins for traffic, etc. Hell, if the appointment is scheduled for 2pm and you have a problem being late....tell yourself it's at 1pm. That gives you an hour to fix all the issues and still be on time.

I truly have never been able to understand people who are habitually late. It seems someone, at some point in your life, has told you how rude and unacceptable it is.

Alisha...xoxo
Couldn't agree with you any more! Its also called "RESPECTING OTHER PEOPLES TIME!".
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 06:52 PM   #19
KittenBabe
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 377823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I find it interesting that "providers" place this value on "their" time but never place a dollar amount on ours!?

Here is an example of what some of us hobbyists go though.

This is an agency / pimp. They are representing a totally irresponsible provider. There is TWO sides to every story…..
Text for first appointment on 2-7-17 Scheduled session. Session was delayed one hour. Claimed traffic. Then asked for additional 30 minutes. Then asked for additional 15 minutes. Finally gave room number 2 ½ hours after scheduled time. Spent 5 minutes talking about the rescheduling and keeping hobbyists waiting in the parking lot for extended periods of time. Started session with back rub / massage. She did an excellent job for about 15 minutes. It was awesome. She admitted she went to school and was a trained massage therapist. Moved on to rest of session. Started with BBBJ, offered BB ($100) and Greek ($50) as upgrade. DENIED! CG then Mish then standing off bed holding legs till blow. Quick clean up hugs and kisses. Left an extra $50! The massage was awesome.

Two days later…2-9-17 text for another session. No response.
Got a text …2-10-17 at 10:00 am. Told me she / they were available. I asked where and when? No response till 2:15 pm. Said she had not checked in yet but she will be “NORTH”. 5 pm get a text saying she couldn’t make it till 7 pm. Gave me hotel and address. 6:35 text me saying she needed to move session back to 8:00 pm. At 7:55 she asked to push back to 8:15 pm. I finally got room number at 8:25 pm.. Knocked on door…8:32 pm., entered and sat on bed.

She came over and gave me big hug and kiss. Said she was sorry for the delay but her hair was kinky and it took her 20 minutes to fix it. I told her the time I originally scheduled and how I keep getting rescheduled. I asked her just like I did the 1st appointment if it was her I was texting her an agency / pimp. She refused to answer. I told her it is very unfair for her / them to string guys along and treat them with this kind of disrespect. I asked if I could show up any time I wanted like 1,2 or 3 hours after a “SCHEDULED” appointment. She got mad and said no … but its not my fault. I said oh really who’s fault, is it? She immediately changed the subject saying let’s just have fun and stop talking about what had happened. I said okay but it’s wrong to treat people like this and I was no longer in the mood to have a session. She flipped and got pissed. Raised her voice and let me know it was totally lousy of me to have wasted her time coming to the room to waste her time. That I should have just left. Said she had said she was sorry and that should have been good enough. So, I said well “I’M SORRY” and walked out the door. The entire time in the room was maybe 10-12 minutes. I sat on the bed the entire time till I said I was SORRY (MAKING EVERYTHING OKAY) as I walked towards the door. At no time did I threaten her in any way.

She obviously “lied” to the agency / pimp about getting paid the first time. I most certainly did NOT pay her for the second appointment where I got jacked around and NOTHING happened.

So from this point forward... I will text at 5 minutes before the scheduled time. If I don't get a room number by 5 after the scheduled time I will simply respond by saying I don't want our session cut short. Lets reschedule as I need to pick up my kids. Or buy new underwear. we'll see if that works for them.
I'm sure this is a generalization...but my guess is to just stick to independent girls if you don't like agency BS. We handle our own calendar, planner, GCal, etc. So at the LEAST, if you get dicked around you can blame it on the provider and not some third party.

I always try to make it up to clients in the very RARE occasion that I oversleep an appointment or something. I make a point to never be late, but we are all human. Usually I make it up with something I normally wouldn't offer (pics, extra attention, discounts next time, etc).

Bottom line: a good provider that is in control of her business will not screw you around. An independent is in charge of who they are talking to and will get to know you, the awesome client you are, on a personal level. This will put more pressure on her to deliver and give you the best experience possible. YOU pay her, not the "agency." Thus, a generally all around better experience. <3

xoxo
KittenBabe is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 07:37 PM   #20
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

A very interesting and "timely" thread (pun intended!)!

Thing is, and this is not WKing, many a provider has less experience in the real world about good TCB. And, timeliness is vital to decent TCB.

I've as much experience in the hobby as many do with the hits and the misses and the in-betweens.

These are not quite the "good old days" but there are many providers whose TCB is top notch.

Just costs a gent some patience, some understanding and a willingness to let other gents do my research and suffer the consequences and reap those rewards.

So, a huge "thank you" to all the researchers adding to the data base and even more thanks to the quality ladies out there leading by example!
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 07:57 PM   #21
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenBabe View Post
I'm sure this is a generalization...but my guess is to just stick to independent girls if you don't like agency BS. We handle our own calendar, planner, GCal, etc. So at the LEAST, if you get dicked around you can blame it on the provider and not some third party.

Sweetie I thinck you missed the point. I try and ONLY meet Indy providers. Tons of agencies advertise their providers as INDY. The provider "claims" she is INDY but obviously enough she is managed. When I showed her my texts and how long I was waiting she was clueless!

I always try to make it up to clients in the very RARE occasion that I oversleep an appointment or something. I make a point to never be late, but we are all human. Usually I make it up with something I normally wouldn't offer (pics, extra attention, discounts next time, etc).

That's awesome. A lot of girls once they screw up won't see that hobbyist because they figure its easier to move on to the next guy then they post an "alert" on the hobbyists with a bunch of lies!

Bottom line: a good provider that is in control of her business will not screw you around.

A very true statement for the most part!

An independent is in charge of who they are talking to and will get to know you, the awesome client you are, on a personal level. This will put more pressure on her to deliver and give you the best experience possible. YOU pay her, not the "agency." Thus, a generally all around better experience. <3

xoxo
I totally AGREE!
Old 03-23-2017, 08:01 PM   #22
Kfun12
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Great video, SL! Welcome back. And just like college, after 10-15 minutes it's time to bail and drink beer.

Ps. Mata's cameo was f'ing awesome.
Kfun12 is offline   Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 08:08 PM   #23
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kfun12 View Post
Great video, SL! Welcome back. And just like college, after 10-15 minutes it's time to bail and drink beer.

https://db.tt/7EhZ9qRTKy
Old 04-03-2017, 10:54 AM   #24
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

This is working like a champ!
Old 04-03-2017, 01:30 PM   #25
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kfun12 View Post

I thought he was portrayed a bit too soft.
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2017, 01:55 PM   #26
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
I thought he was portrayed a bit too soft.
You might be right boss! But he knocked my ass OUT!

For those who have not watched the video:

https://db.tt/7EhZ9qRTKy

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women