Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
test
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162401
Yssup Rider60234
gman4453220
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48397
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41289
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35708
Mojojo33117

Old 03-08-2017, 04:17 PM   #1
Pmon
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15
Default Freebies for that special guy? Uh, nope.

In a thread on a national forum I read a statement from a gentleman who said that if a provider had genuine feelings for a client, she wouldn't charge him for her time/services. I can't state how strongly I disagree with that statement, but it got me to thinking that what I love about this hobby is that you can meet lovely women, have a ton of fun, excitement, and new experiences, and when it's all said and done there are no strings attached. That's key for virtually all of us married guys, and probably for many single fellows, too. Granted, if we really click and see each other a lot, we can get attached, and sometimes it's bilateral. But I'm not interested in changing your status or mine, and I sure as hell don't want to be accused of tampering with someone's feelings just so I can get free sex. That's why the transaction that takes place between us is so important. It's the best insurance that our relationship, whatever it may be, remains NSA. And that's what keeps the hobby a hobby.

So if any of you guys think she'll give it up for free if she has feelings for you, let me ask this. Why should she remove the one barrier that ensures your relationship with her doesn't get messy? And why would she take away something that she most likely depends on to support herself? For that matter, why would YOU want her to bring financial burden on herself by giving it it up for free? Besides, let's be honest...even in the best of marriages, sex isn't free. Why should it be here?
Pmon is offline   Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 11:50 PM   #2
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

A freebie is never free.

If you've given enough business to the Lady, she will grant that favour to you. At least that is how I viewed it when it happens to me.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 06:15 AM   #3
Pmon
Account Disabled

I'm guessing not many ladies can afford to do that, but it's a nice gesture. Still, that's something I would never expect.
Pmon is offline   Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 08:24 AM   #4
Guest091823
Account Disabled

Encounters: 9

With you on this Pmon. This is kind of an important boundary.
That being said, little perks that can happen with making a good "friend" can be nice. Like a little flexibility with my fussy schedule, a little discount here and there, or comfort in trading services (btw, I build furniture, beds, etc ladies lol) appreciated at my end. I've not really ever been able to be a big spender, but I've tried to be good company and a friend so hopefully my budget is overlooked.
But yeah, gotta have the transaction aspect for boundaries sake.
Guest091823 is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 03:36 PM   #5
GigiGabore
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 173664
My ECCIE Reviews

I will do drawings from time to time, usually around December where every hour you book that month counts as an entry in the drawing (a free dinner date).

I also thought about doing like a punch card, lol

Or a rewards program...

I'm into marketing strategies. Lol
GigiGabore is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 03:49 PM   #6
Chubbington
Gaining Momentum

The drawback is that once it's free, why isn't it free all the time/more often?

I've run into the same with birthdays. I've been offered a discount on my birthday, but I've also been expected to donate extra as a present for the providers birthday.

There is a provider I see who seems to enjoy time with me and pays no attention to the clock when I see her. An hour visit can easily go an extra 30, 45, or even 60 minutes when she's not pressed for time afterward. I'm never pressed to donate extra, but can if I want (and she's never counted my donation in my presence). It's a good arrangement for me - I know what to expect and what's expected of me, and it just kind of works.
Chubbington is offline   Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 09:24 PM   #7
Pmon
Account Disabled

I've always appreciated the ones who let you stay long because there's a good connection. But I got sideways with one lady who did that, then at a later date gave me shit for not giving her more of a tip than I gave her. I reminded her that she asked me to stay longer than I planned, but that didn't go over well. You just never know. Of all the ladies I've met, only one lets me stay as long as I want, never asks for extra, and never complains about what I give her. Too bad she's 3 states away.
Pmon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women