Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41497
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35863
Mojojo33117

Old 03-04-2017, 08:19 AM   #16
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Did the two feuding ECCIE gents get an invite and take to fisticuffs, or, at least, manage to exchange a few harshly spoken words?
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 08:31 AM   #17
ck1942
Meet & Greet Organizer

Encounters: 181

Johnny, thanks for asking and the obvious should be that only well vouched ladies and gents are invited.

Only those who attend may reveal their presence should they choose.

The event rules require that all drama be left outside our venues.

And, yes, the social committee does screen for drama when considering invite requests.

= = = =

As for the Houston Xmas event in December 2009, that is very old news and lessons were learned and instituted.

Briefly put, more than 200 well vouched hobbyists and providers attended and just minutes before the end the vice "sweep" separated and questioned 15 persons from the 120 or so still in the venue. 12 went "downtown" and the rest left unscathed. Of the 12, four or five agency ladies had no green cards and were deported. One lady chose to serve 22 days on traffic warrants. The rest worked it out with legal representation at some expense.

The after hours venue had sold us out to protect its liquor license.

Vice left without touching the 76 stuffed animals and $400 cash which were delivered to the Houston battered womens shelter the next day.
ck1942 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 08:56 AM   #18
Observing
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
Just curios, why do you care about CKs events as you do not attend or participate, not being argumentative just wondering why you constainly bash his events. Most if not all are long time attendees that know the risk and weigh it when they go, those that can't weigh the risk don't go and leave it at that, just curious to why you feel you need to bash these events?

IB
He's a bitter lonely person.
I mean,look at his post times...
Observing is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 10:12 AM   #19
Smpslt7
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

How does one earn an invitation to these socials? Not sure I can participate, given where I live and my marital status, but it would be nice to be invited.
Smpslt7 is offline   Quote
Old 03-04-2017, 11:32 AM   #20
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly View Post
Just curios, why do you care about CKs events as you do not attend or participate, not being argumentative just wondering why you constainly bash his events. Most if not all are long time attendees that know the risk and weigh it when they go, those that can't weigh the risk don't go and leave it at that, just curious to why you feel you need to bash these events?

IB
I don't "bash" his events.... I was reminding a member that he shouldn't talk about the events as a great place to hookup and leave with a whore....

And as common as some events are, new people regularly look into and go to them not knowing some of the potential risks.... the board is about information and new blood results in many repeats of subject matter over the years.....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 10:54 AM   #21
JohnnyYanks
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
... new blood results in many repeats of subject matter over the years.....
JohnnyYanks is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women