Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70706
biomed162523
Yssup Rider60355
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48432
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41497
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35863
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2017, 09:50 AM   #46
jrs78atx
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Was supposed to have a session with you this morning,but you NCNS. You eventually texted back that your battery was low on your phone, but I see that you were active on this thread. I tried emailing and calling and got no resonse and you made me the bad guy in this scenario.
jrs78atx is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 09:54 AM   #47
jrs78atx
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Was supposed to have a session with you this morning, but you NCNS. You eventually texted back that your battery was low on your phone, but I see that you were active on this thread. I tried emailing and calling and got no response and you made me the bad guy in this scenario.
jrs78atx is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 10:11 AM   #48
3daygetaway
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotty man View Post
Would you be able to handle that same logic from your wife, SO, or girlfriend?
Every situation is different, but in general, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
3daygetaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 10:31 AM   #49
Frissionary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3daygetaway View Post
but only use my vulnerable, "little boy" voice with my SO.
That's a little weird, dude.
Frissionary is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 11:21 AM   #50
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Love me some Grey Goose!
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 11:27 AM   #51
Austinfunandfit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I could have a provider for an SO, but I'm a kinky fuck. I'd want to hear about work! Only problem would be if she didn't want to have sex because she worked all day. Lol that would suck.
Austinfunandfit is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 11:45 AM   #52
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austinfunandfit View Post
I could have a provider for an SO, but I'm a kinky fuck. I'd want to hear about work! Only problem would be if she didn't want to have sex because she worked all day. Lol that would suck.
I would think that's the least she could do for ya. lol
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 02:22 PM   #53
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
This lifestyle isn't so different from the swinger lifestyle, just a lot more expensive. Wife sharing, trading is common and most of the swingers I know are very very close emotionally. Not sure how it's supposed to be a problem...
I don't know about that... I've done parties where it was all whores in attendance and swapped whores with buddies a few times over the years.....

But a guy I worked with (that was a swinger) tried to get me to go to a party with his wife (damn hot old lady) and enjoy the evening with her but it just wierded me out to much. That was his wife... Mother of his kids..... I liked her Spaghetti.... But fucking her and then seeing him at work the next day? Couldn't do it.

For most PAYING for sex removes the possibility of emotional connection. The nature of "whoring" objectifies the women.

Remove money from the equation and now the potential partner is a woman instead of a whore...

Quote:
CHEATING is the issue being discussed, with actually naming the elephant in the room.
I thought the subject was whores as SO's.. when did it become about cheating?
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 03:02 PM   #54
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
This lifestyle isn't so different from the swinger lifestyle, just a lot more expensive. Wife sharing, trading is common and most of the swingers I know are very very close emotionally. Not sure how it's supposed to be a problem... CHEATING is the issue being discussed, with actually naming the elephant in the room.
Some people don't understand the mindset of swingers. Yes, I'm a provider, but I bring a swinger mentality into my appts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
But a guy I worked with (that was a swinger) tried to get me to go to a party with his wife (damn hot old lady) and enjoy the evening with her but it just wierded me out to much. That was his wife... Mother of his kids..... I liked her Spaghetti.... But fucking her and then seeing him at work the next day? Couldn't do it.

For most PAYING for sex removes the possibility of emotional connection. The nature of "whoring" objectifies the women.

Remove money from the equation and now the potential partner is a woman instead of a whore...
Swinging involves a totally different mentality. Some ladies that come to my swing parties come for the same reason most guys hobby. They want the variety.
I've heard from a couple of ladies who go to parties that they want to be used and treated like a slut. They get respect and love from their SO.
They are able to differentiate the difference between sex and love. In most instances, sex is just a physical thing. We may fully enjoy the play time with other partners, but it is our SO who gets our heart and they are the ones who can completely satisfy because of that emotional connection.

We are women, not just 'whores'. We have feelings the same as anyone else. Some ladies like to be used and could care less whether they have the respect or friendship with clients, some want the respect and friendship. But this part can also be more YMMV based on the personality of the client. She may be more friendly with one guy because he puts out that need or desire, then another guy may be there strictly for the sex and she won't become as friendly.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women