Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60261
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41319
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35745
Mojojo33117

Old 02-07-2017, 05:44 PM   #16
MooneyFlyer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

My question for you, LaLa . . .Who the fuck cares? She asked a question and received some interesting response. When did you become the post monitor? Butthead . . .
MooneyFlyer is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 05:49 PM   #17
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer View Post
My question for you, LaLa . . .Who the fuck cares? She asked a question and received some interesting response. When did you become the post monitor? Butthead . . .
It was a question. How does that make me the "post monitor"? And the question obviously wasn't directed to you so why do you feel compelled to answer for her?

And my handle is L.A. somehow you made it more complicated.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 05:55 PM   #18
TheEccie214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

It's a well known fact women under 35 don't know what they're doing in bed. Maybe your suitor got the memo.
TheEccie214 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 08:19 PM   #19
Guest122922
Account Disabled

User ID: 70931
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks everyone for your insight and comments.
I just picked my 15yo son from Hockey.
He has a reserved personality when it comes to talking about "girlfriends" and such.

There are those kids who "venture out" openly when in High School ... and I guess those who decide to ... when they learn about the hobby ... choose an alternate road instead.

Being GOOD at sex is definitely an attribute ... and can make a difference in how we all connect.

If you are young ... inexperienced .... "shy" about it ... well, it could lead to somewhat of a miserable existence ... going forward and trying to impress your partner.

NOW .... again ... I question ...should I help these insecure young ens .... to break into the next level ?
AND IF I DO .... will they get addicted to hobbying like some of you stated?

Should I get over the creepy-ness?
Or...realize I am doing something that falls in the line of compassion and "community service".

OK. I might be overthinking it at this point.
Many mature providers I would think have the same thoughts.

BROOKPWA - thanks for your input...
"I understsnd how you feel Torre. I am 40 year old provider and I struggle with this issue. I have a son that is 24. I cant be with someone that i know is younger than him"

I'm not sure if there is a concise answer to the question.
I should have made this a yes or no ... thread.

ONE THING THAT I FEEL I SHOULD SAY --- is if these younger boys see YOUNG providers .... who are basically looking for the bottom line ...that is not a good influence at all.

At least ... they could learn more. .. in a caring way ...

well...you know ...

I'M sooooo confused !!
Guest122922 is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 09:28 PM   #20
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

BBCR needs to be taught to the young ...
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 02-07-2017, 09:38 PM   #21
Guest113018-1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 96

What about the reverse situation? If every 50 or 60 something client felt it was weird or had a problem seeing 18 to 21 year old providers, said youngsters would probably go broke for lack of business. I am 61 and have a 23 year old daughter and at first seeing providers her age was uncomfortable, for about 20 minutes. But I got over it and now enjoy the young ones as much as the more mature providers. It's all in the mind.
Guest113018-1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-08-2017, 07:35 PM   #22
Guest122922
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by golforfish View Post
What about the reverse situation? If every 50 or 60 something client felt it was weird or had a problem seeing 18 to 21 year old providers, said youngsters would probably go broke for lack of business. I am 61 and have a 23 year old daughter and at first seeing providers her age was uncomfortable, for about 20 minutes. But I got over it and now enjoy the young ones as much as the more mature providers. It's all in the mind.
Mr. Golf Fish dude --- thanks for sharing and your perspective is intriguing.

As I mentioned in my earlier post ...society seems to frown on women seeking or entertaining younger men.
It is mostly a high five when an older man shows up with a younger lady (even in a business environment).
Hopefully that will change in a 100 yrs or so.

We females have much to overcome with that persona.
The ultimate mystery lies in the fact that WOMEN do actually have the upper hand.
As long as we hold it together and learn how to produce, direct and star in our own movies (you get my point), WE HAVE the upper hand.

Back to the subject of the thread ....
It is not suprising that you feel "comfortable" seeing a 23 yo when you are in your 60s.
Society actually commends it and therefore you feel empowered to do so.

BUT ... a women in her 40s and 50s .... still have a need to "provide, teach, and comfort" ---- and therein lies the dilemma.
How are WE to feel when encountering with young lads, be a good mother .... spiritual mentor ... and outright provider (in a sense of the comforts of home) ... for those around us?

It is interesting to face this challenge ... but MEN do NOT face the same challenge.
Old 02-09-2017, 07:09 AM   #23
Knighthawk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Having been in the hobby for a while now, at 63 I can say I have seen 18 year olds to 60 year olds. I have seen well over 100 providers, and at this point I prefer ladies over 35 and really from 45 up. I find I have a lot more in common with them. So if you are 45 and over and I haven't seen you, give me a shout.

63 years ago I popped out of a pussy and I have been trying to get back in ever since.
Knighthawk is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 07:27 AM   #24
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torre Tames View Post
This dilemma comes and goes with me.

I learned my lesson early on ... that at some point ... when your a 40+ provider .... and a 20yo is asking for a session ...
A red flag comes up ....

Is he looking for his mommy ?
Is he a weird recluse and can't get a date?
Is he looking for Mrs. Robinson?

I reached a point that (depending on the client), the whole idea sort of creeped me out.
Mainly I guess because I ran into a few who WERE looking for their mommy.

I guess there is nothing wrong with "hey little boy .... I can teach you a thing or two" .... but I JUST DON'T KNOW ....

Thoughts?

Slightly creepy for the ones looking for mommy..

Although, you could use his young cock for your personal pleasure...
Pussy slave lol

I rarely get young guys tbh...but I have a couple young hot ones...and when they schedule a session... I get uber excited...I'm 31 and these guys are under 23

On a somewhat similar creepy topic--when I first got into the industry this couple paid me to spend time with their little brother... And take his Vcard before he went off to basic training...he had no idea I was paid for my time. We all met at a strip club, had one drink then I took him back to my incall thinking I was about to suck and fuck him silly but boy did he have something else in mind. This young guys cock stayed rock hard for almost 2 hours and no happy ending....He wore me out! I was disappointed.. Lol

...hobby on
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 08:07 AM   #25
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
My question is for you. Why do you show up every 6 months and ask a bunch of stupid questions?
She's got nothing better to do but start these threads to try do drum up some business.

I believe this young guys are looking for the granny experience, there's a market for that you know.
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 10:38 AM   #26
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
She's got nothing better to do but start these threads to try do drum up some business.

I believe this young guys are looking for the granny experience, there's a market for that you know.
The best way the OP could drum up biz is to post a weekly ad with menu & rates and repost weekly, and add some recent photos, even if they are selfies, to her showcase.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 04:37 PM   #27
Guest122922
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks guys for the input and suggestion(s).*** BLM and grean.

No worries. I'm happy.
Pics are recent .. I'm getting plenty of business.
I posted one ad ... but really don't feel the need to keep repeating it.

The PM's I get about my post far outweigh wannabes from seeing my ad.

I consider all criticism to be constructive, so bring it on!

I'm not easily flustered and it teaches me much about the the who and why posts are made. Mostly about the who.

xxoo !!
T
Old 02-13-2017, 08:31 PM   #28
TxTraveler
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

He wants to fuck a HOT MILF like YOU, don't read anything else into it unless you have some reservations after screening. Otherwise you may get a good young fucking, if you like that.
TxTraveler is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women