Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162406
Yssup Rider60254
gman4453221
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48403
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41312
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35719
Mojojo33117

Old 01-31-2017, 06:47 AM   #31
noober
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Lol come on everybody shits looking rough on here.
To sexy plat it happens however I don't ever go dark on anybody and no should.
noober is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 12:28 PM   #32
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronhorn356 View Post
Please stop. You don't really "need" this site but then you kinda do since you keep posting and advertising. And then you get mad enough to post about how someone didn't want to see you? Yeah, you don't need us hobbyists at all. Should we post in the ML to boycott you? lol.

If you sincerely don't need this site, then I suggest you provide freebies to pretty much everyone on this site. I'm calling your bluff. What now?

Quit bullshitting, this is a lame attempt at self promotion.
I work like everyone else here. Maybe I like it when I am doing something risky. What I am saying I don't need anyone to take care of me. I have been on my own here for 11 years babe. And threats aren't cool. I'm not afraid to speak to my mind either. And you might be mad because there are a lot here I won't see either. I don't know and really I don't give a shit. I do love the kinky times I get here too. I crave more.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 01-31-2017, 06:06 PM   #33
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEccie214 View Post
Barebacking sessions with Vi would probably require a few rounds of shots.

I believe I remember the dual, nothing wrong with freaky women unless they're BSC like V
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 09:32 AM   #34
Caylus17
Valued Poster

Encounters: 62

Since I have a feeling she's talking about me, let me throw down how this really went.

I post an ISO.
She responds.
I say "Hey doll, where's your location"

She immediately sends her address. We haven't discussed time, money, anything. And yes I'm talking to other girls at the same time and end up going with one of them. She then starts giving me shit about going dark after getting location details. My response was, when a guy asks for location at the start of a conversation, he's asking for general location.

It's not a scam. You should probably look that word up because there's no hustle here. I just found someone I preferred, or found a general location or price point that I preferred. That's the game honey. Stop being so entitled... just because you respond to an ISO doesn't mean you automatically 'win the contract'. This is common sense to most of us here.
Caylus17 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 10:58 AM   #35
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnSnow View Post
Since I have a feeling she's talking about me, let me throw down how this really went.

I post an ISO.
She responds.
I say "Hey doll, where's your location"

She immediately sends her address. We haven't discussed time, money, anything. And yes I'm talking to other girls at the same time and end up going with one of them. She then starts giving me shit about going dark after getting location details. My response was, when a guy asks for location at the start of a conversation, he's asking for general location.

It's not a scam. You should probably look that word up because there's no hustle here. I just found someone I preferred, or found a general location or price point that I preferred. That's the game honey. Stop being so entitled... just because you respond to an ISO doesn't mean you automatically 'win the contract'. This is common sense to most of us here.
Thanks for filling in the blanks of the story/scam LOL
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 11:24 AM   #36
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

It wasn't about only you John snow but if you wanna go there ok. I hate drama here and everyone love the shit pot. Too many people here love to stir it. Go a head hang your self. I have had about 8 so far in the month that did the same you did. I gave you and address and nothing. You pm me first remember? Anywho it was stupid on my part because I blocked you before. I give people another chance to be good with me. Anywho that's all I gotta say about.. (forest gump voice )
Old 02-01-2017, 11:26 AM   #37
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I got things to see and people to do. Have a good day yall. (Moons)
Old 02-01-2017, 12:20 PM   #38
WalkerTx
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum View Post
Anywho that's all I gotta say about.. (forest gump voice )
For some strange reason, I gotta hunch this isn't all we're gonna hear... LOL
WalkerTx is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 12:51 PM   #39
ManSlut
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
I got things to see and people to do. Have a good day yall. (Moons)
Did you misspell Morons or did you Moon us?...LMAO

What happened to the business you were starting recently and you were leaving again because you didn't need this place?

Oh, please stop sending me unsolicited PM's...I bought into your !Vi! drama awhile back because of your kids but it became clear to me you knew it was her pimp and you did doubles with that sorry whore so you knew she was pimped the whole fucking time!
ManSlut is offline   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 02:19 PM   #40
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And she wasn't lol. More than yall know. He was in a relationship with her. Don't bring my kids into this. My kids do not belong in thus filth. Thank you. And I made the mistake to being nice to her. She is not in my equation and I will be starting it this year. Instead of calling us ladies names how about some respect and act like a gentleman. That is more sexy. And yes it was a moon.
Old 02-01-2017, 02:22 PM   #41
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I will never solicit you manslut because I will never see you anyways. I was telling you to stop this but you wanna be a troll like normal and say it out in public. You are just a mean guy. That is a huge turn off. I should have known better than to tell you anything about me. You like to just spread stuff. Anywho have a good day. And stop being so bitter.
Old 02-01-2017, 05:29 PM   #42
Gimmeallten$
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Back on topic. OP This is why I have not posted an ISO. I'm afraid that I will get too many responses to ladies I never seen before. Don't have time to answer everyone once I make my mind up. A simple notification post of "Ladies I found what Im looking for" thanks... Simple communication is the key. So is the scam list confirmed appointments that were cancelled? Or did they find someone else and failed to post that? Kinda like left you hanging
Gimmeallten$ is online now   Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 10:56 PM   #43
Caylus17
Valued Poster

Quote:
It wasn't about only you John snow but if you wanna go there ok. I hate drama here and everyone love the shit pot. Too many people here love to stir it. Go a head hang your self. I have had about 8 so far in the month that did the same you did. I gave you and address and nothing. You pm me first remember? Anywho it was stupid on my part because I blocked you before. I give people another chance to be good with me. Anywho that's all I gotta say about.. (forest gump voice )
Actually, you pmed ME first. I did the ISO, you pmed me. I asked for your location and inexplicably you gave me your freaking address. Again, I didn't say I was on my way, we didn't schedule a time. I just wanted general location. If you think dudes are leaving you high and dry, maybe it's because you equate an inquiry with a committment. If I'd asked your name you probably would've told me your social security number.

Not sure how I'm hanging myself, but keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. There's no drama here, just feel like you have some silly expectations regarding communication vs setting an appointment. I have ZERO trouble finding what I need on here, so... whatever.
Old 02-01-2017, 11:02 PM   #44
Caylus17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gimmeallten$ View Post
Back on topic. OP This is why I have not posted an ISO. I'm afraid that I will get too many responses to ladies I never seen before. Don't have time to answer everyone once I make my mind up. A simple notification post of "Ladies I found what Im looking for" thanks... Simple communication is the key. So is the scam list confirmed appointments that were cancelled? Or did they find someone else and failed to post that? Kinda like left you hanging
Look, this is fucking retarded. If you respond to an ISO, you HAVE to know there are other girls doing the exact same thing. Common. Sense. I don't schedule and leave anyone hanging... but if I send a PM asking for some information, and then "go dark", why are you getting your panties in a wad? The other girls get this, why don't you?

And to be clear, the 'you' I'm speaking of is Miss "A Pm equals a promise to meet" Platinum.

She doesn't want drama. She just starts a thread talking shit about how she has a problem with people doing exactly nothing wrong. The very definition of drama.
Old 02-02-2017, 11:48 AM   #45
noober
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

I always hear about this so called vi.
I'm curious as to who she is anyone got a pic of her is she at least hot?
noober is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women