Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70696
biomed162434
Yssup Rider60257
gman4453222
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48405
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41315
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35740
Mojojo33117

Old 01-29-2017, 05:09 PM   #1
Irish Bob Parr
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default Help clarify 1/2 hour and hour appts and MSOG

Obviously these are newb questions but I appreciate any clarification.

1. Is there a different service level for a 1/2 hour vs an hour appointment? The time difference noted, but because you agree upon a half hour does it limit options of available services?

2. MSOG, if this is stated as available by a provider how do you conduct this during an appointment? Do you mention this and/ or agree it is a stated desire before the appointment or if it's understood to be available how do move forward with the second attempt?

I'm under the impression the limitations are foremost the agreed upon duration for the requested donation, and secondly that MSOG available services are arranged or agreed upon in person.

Thanks again for any assistance that will keep on the golden path to magical land of oz.

...and to all my super friends always remember "No capes!!"
Irish Bob Parr is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 05:27 PM   #2
VictoriaLyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2709
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Bob Parr View Post
Obviously these are newb questions but I appreciate any clarification.

1. Is there a different service level for a 1/2 hour vs an hour appointment? The time difference noted, but because you agree upon a half hour does it limit options of available services?

2. MSOG, if this is stated as available by a provider how do you conduct this during an appointment? Do you mention this and/ or agree it is a stated desire before the appointment or if it's understood to be available how do move forward with the second attempt?

I'm under the impression the limitations are foremost the agreed upon duration for the requested donation, and secondly that MSOG available services are arranged or agreed upon in person.

Thanks again for any assistance that will keep on the golden path to magical land of oz.

...and to all my super friends always remember "No capes!!"
Every lady is different so I can only speak for myself..... The only time there is a difference in service from me is my 15 minute session that are topless bng no msog.....Now for 30 minutes or more it is a full menu and msog If you can pop 3 times in 30 minutes I say go for it..it is your time to use as you like..

to me MSog is a given and you should just go for it no need to ask I advertised it so it is available no questions need to be asked
VictoriaLyn is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 06:21 PM   #3
Lena Duvall
Account Disabled

User ID: 244249
My ECCIE Reviews

Read thoroughly before you reach out to whichever provider you are interested in seeing. Some ladies don't offer 30 minute dates at all. Some do, but note that the service level is different than an hour date. And as Victoria mentioned, some ladies offer MSOG for a shorter date as well.

In my opinion do your research and do not ask unless in the case when a provider makes a note that it's okay to send inquiries about activities.
Lena Duvall is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 06:34 PM   #4
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Well, I am not considered a newb any longer, but this is a constant struggle.

In theory as you arrange for time, time should be yours to spent while respecting the "menu".

If you want her on your dick for hhr, then you might want to state that once you established "safe" communications with her.

Mention that you are looking for MSOG, but at the same time will respect the time.
Some will see you, some won't, the one's who don't are no loss to you.
fun2come is offline   Quote
Old 01-29-2017, 10:03 PM   #5
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with VictoriaLyn, the only sessions that are not MSOG are my bng/qv sessions. If it's a half hour or longer, it's up to the guy.
I've had guys that can pop 2 or 3 times in a half hour and others who only pop once in an hour or two.
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 02:35 PM   #6
Phrasing
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 63

OP, I have read some reviews where the woman initiates the MSOG and others where guys say the initiate it. Read reviews. Someone providers don't allow gfe on 30 minute appointments and others do. One answer doesn't cover them all, but ask, read, then review
Phrasing is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 03:56 PM   #7
Tatonka
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Usually, in my experience, the only difference in activities/service level with a 30 minute or a 1 hour session is some providers only allow 1 pop in a half hour session.

But keep in mind that MSOG in an hour session is not always a given, it's kinda rare but some only allow 1 pop per 1 hour session and a few will allow MSOG only with an up charge.
You can probably find out by doing your research on the provider.

MSOG in a half hour session is more hit and miss.
First off, not all providers do half hour sessions.
Probably about half the providers who do half hour sessions only allow for 1 pop.
You can probably find out by doing your research on the provider.

Initiating another round (MSOG)
Some providers will initiate it or ask if you want to go again. But more typically if you want another round saying something like "Are you ready for another round" or "Let's go again" is enough to get things rolling again.
Keep in mind MSOG can depend on time constraints, if there are just a few minutes left in the session and then ask for another pop you will likely be denied.

I suggest doing your research on any provider you are interested in seeing.
By that I mean look at and read their ad's (they may list services), look at their showcases (again they may list services) and read some of their reviews (an excellent source of information about activities and level of service, client satisfaction etc).
Tatonka is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 04:57 PM   #8
russellevans
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

tatonka, you da man
russellevans is offline   Quote
Old 01-30-2017, 09:18 PM   #9
Irish Bob Parr
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Default Thanks

For all the replies, I appreciate the knowledge passed on and thanks for helping me to understand the techniques a little better.
Irish Bob Parr is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women