Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2017, 10:00 PM   #31
mitch p
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty pineapples View Post
Your a awesome guy. It can be hard getting your foot in the door here. These people take review so serious here, just promise not to becomeone of the difficult "will you do this for a review" and never write kinda guys like on here. You paid my correct rate and wrote like you said you would. no issue and was very cool and muscular and sexy... anyways don't sweat it.
Wow that's sexy when a provider rides in on a white horse. You have my attention. Thanks Ms Pineapple
mitch p is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 10:26 PM   #32
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by pretty pineapples View Post
Your a awesome guy. It can be hard getting your foot in the door here. These people take review so serious here, just promise not to becomeone of the difficult "will you do this for a review" and never write kinda guys like on here. You paid my correct rate and wrote like you said you would. no issue and was very cool and muscular and sexy... anyways don't sweat it.
It's not that people take reviews "so seriously". Hell, I have a cyber stalker who rates all mine with a one star as terrible, despite comments being fairly positive...

So they don't take them too seriously around here. But people can hold grudges and act like immature bitches all the same.

It's more of a matter he was looking for bbfs and girls don't want to risk seeing someone who might dabble in it later (not saying he will or wont). Infections are not to be fucked with. It's bad enough the provider here in question provides it. Probably why this thread escalated as it has, especially with a new guy.
Dr Grey is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2017, 10:51 PM   #33
mitch p
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

Pay attention newbies and you will learn from Rougeone. I know I have. Very wise hobbiest. #1 rule is to play safe out there.
mitch p is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 06:54 PM   #34
Ms Francisca
Hot Blooded Spaniard

User ID: 50849
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemmePIITB View Post
So does a jerk buy gifts like this? White chocolates because your info says you like them. I'm not a big fan, I prefer dark, which is why I haven't eaten them yet.

Those are bath bombs from Lush because chicks tend to dig that shit. We probably could've had fun with that if you had a decent bath tub.

Massage oils from adamandeve.com, two scents in case you didn't like one. I would've tried giving you a FBSM to get you to relax during down times.
I know you prefer younger ladies, but since you did mention you also want to try new experiences .......

I am newbie friendly, I love chocolate, bath bombs, massage oils and receiving a fbsm.....Also, I am from Spain, passion is in my blood.

With a 3hr appointment, 500$, I will even cook dinner for you
And if you want the experience of a life time..... I have a girlfriend (Pursia) that I have not seen in 6 months and I am very anxious to enjoy every inch of her beautiful body, we would be happy to let you join us.

Sooooo, for 1400$, I can guarantee, you will have an experience with us that many men can only dream of.

Just a suggestion.

Besos,
Francisca
Ms Francisca is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2017, 07:22 PM   #35
CoverMe
Account Disabled

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Francisca View Post
Sooooo, for 1400$, I can guarantee, you will have an experience with us that many men can only dream of.

Just a suggestion.

Besos,
Francisca
I am one of the few who have experienced Francisca and Purrrsia together. All I can say is - I survived. A wise man will make this experience happen for himself. These women truly groove each other, and they will make sure that you leave with your brains somewhere far behind you.
CoverMe is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women