Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > The Sandbox
test
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 276
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70743
biomed162816
Yssup Rider60508
gman4453248
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48505
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41943
CryptKicker37191
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36329
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-03-2017, 08:39 AM   #1
Issabella Monroe
Retired

User ID: 86068
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default birthdays

I am wondering what was the best and worst gifts or days that you have had?
The worst day i ever had was when my hair
caught fire cause i had to much hairspray in it!!!lmao
Issabella Monroe is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 09:44 AM   #2
Johnnytricks
Account Disabled

Encounters: 13

That's funny,glad you weren't hurt.�� Got my pecker caught in my pants zipper once,poor little thing bleed and hurt like hell��
Johnnytricks is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 05:00 PM   #3
eddie haskel
Account Disabled

Encounters: 7

Got my pecker caught in zipper August 12, 1980. Still have the scar both physicaly and metaphorically.
eddie haskel is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 08:04 PM   #4
cassie_love
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 352937
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My worst.. I was turning 10 and grounded. No party. No friends. No presents. My mama tried to convince my dad to let me at least have cake and gifts. He wasn't budging. :'(

My best. 2015 I was in Michigan working at Tim Hortons.( LOVE LOVE LOVE their coffee btw)
And had made some amazing friends at work. My bday was on a Tuesday so I requested the weekend following off for my bday party. The party was epic. On Friday the 13th my favorite!! Good friends. Food. Drinks. Dancing. And some amazing memories.
The following night had another small get together for those that could not come the night before,so I spent Valentine's day with some of my favorite ppl. The last day of my 3 day weekend/Birthday Celebration, there was ice covering the roads. Me being a southern gal I wasn't very good at driving in those conditions and was upset because I had (don't judge me) tickets for 50 Shades of Gray.
I prayed. Told myself 'You got this' and learned to drive on basically a road just about covered in a thin layer of ice. Made it to see that beautiful man and his Tye

Wonderful memories! Even from when I was 10 and now realize being grounded didn't kill me. 😂😁
Xoxo
Cass😘
cassie_love is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2017, 08:59 PM   #5
JdeHog
Account Disabled

Encounters: 54

One of my funniest memories is from my 18th birthday. I had a bonfire in the field behind my house and invited some friends over. At the end of the evening, it was down to me and one other guy. We had run a hose from my house out to the field to douse the fire, but it gotten kinked at somewhere along the way. We couldn't find it, and I had to piss like a racehorse, so I peed on the fire. It created a huge, billowing cloud, and my friend, who was standing downwind, got caught in it. When I drove him home, we had to ride with the windows rolled down, the smell of piss was so damn strong.
JdeHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women