Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > New Mexico > Coed Discussions - New Mexico
test
Coed Discussions - New Mexico Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70704
biomed162498
Yssup Rider60319
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41462
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35820
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2017, 12:14 PM   #1
Dining At The Y
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12
Default WTF...am I doing it wrong?

I never had an issue when I was in Cali, but man, it seems like every girl that I've contacted has either not responded or totally flakes. I've literally been trying for a couple weeks now. Had a noon appointment for today and here I am all dressed up with nowhere to go...no response from the provider for confirmation or location. Quite disappointing.

Some girls ask if I'm an LEO, I reply no...and then nothing. Besides, I would think that an LEO would have a 505 area code, which I don't. Furthermore, I think the local five-o has way more to worry about. Just look at the local news...or arrest records, for that matter.

Anyway, if any of you have some pointers, I would appreciate it.

TIA,
-DATY
Dining At The Y is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 10:06 PM   #2
MOCHAakaMOCHA
Hot, Smooth & Full-Bodied

User ID: 57609
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Where are you finding these ladies?
MOCHAakaMOCHA is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 11:49 PM   #3
Kvothe
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 7

And how much information are you sharing about yourself for verification? You clearly have no track record here. Are you on TER or P411? Do you have CALI references?
Kvothe is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 07:10 AM   #4
Dining At The Y
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA View Post
Where are you finding these ladies?
Mostly BP. But what lead me to sign up here is some of the reviews I have seen on some of the providers. I do my homework before I contact anyone as I learned that it is worth the effort after my first experience with a provider left much to be desires. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kvothe View Post
And how much information are you sharing about yourself for verification? You clearly have no track record here. Are you on TER or P411? Do you have CALI references?
That's just it...I am ok with providing information for verification...most ladies don't ask for any and those that asked if I was LEO never responded after I offered to give them info for verification.

I am a member on TER but I am not exactly sure on how to go about obtaining a reference from a year ago.

After posting this thread yesterday, however, I was finally able to meet with a provider. Persistence pays off I suppose. Lol
Old 01-13-2017, 10:06 AM   #5
RedorGreenorXmas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

BP is (was!) probably most of the problem. Unless a gal advertising on BP has something else going for her like an Eccie, P411, DateCheck, etc profile or a website, TER reviews - it just isn't worth the time, energy and risk if you ask me. No matter how flattering her likely outdated pictures are. There are a number of great verified providers in this town, and even a few flakey ones! But I recommend spending a few more dollars to work with women of more substance if you want greater reliability.
RedorGreenorXmas is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 10:10 AM   #6
RedorGreenorXmas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dining At The Y View Post

That's just it...I am ok with providing information for verification...most ladies don't ask for any and those that asked if I was LEO never responded after I offered to give them info for verification.
Here's another part of my formula - if a woman doesn't ask for verification info or references or look at my profile on these sites I know she isn't doing her homework and is putting both herself and me at greater risk as a result, and I've never once had a woman directly ask me if I was LEO or do an LEO 'check' when I met her.
RedorGreenorXmas is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 12:08 PM   #7
Dining At The Y
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedorGreenorXmas View Post
BP is (was!) probably most of the problem. Unless a gal advertising on BP has something else going for her like an Eccie, P411, DateCheck, etc profile or a website, TER reviews - it just isn't worth the time, energy and risk if you ask me. No matter how flattering her likely outdated pictures are. There are a number of great verified providers in this town, and even a few flakey ones! But I recommend spending a few more dollars to work with women of more substance if you want greater reliability.
No doubt. I do not make contact with a BP advertiser unless I can verify that she is a real person and has legit reviews somewhere. If an ad seems TGTBT, it probably is. I'm not willing to risk my social status for a little action. I am willing to pay a little more for security and a better ROI. However, as a visually stimulated male, I also factor looks into the equation. It's all about value more so than price for me.

That all notwithstanding, I still can't believe how much effort it was to finally find someone to give my business to...and some of the ladies were locals from eccie. Smh

At least the gal I did see went through the verification process which is something I welcome and appreciate for exactly the reasons you mentioned.
Old 01-18-2017, 09:45 PM   #8
james1550
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

If you're contacting eccie girl's, for one you're new on here, no reviews, you might need references from past providers.
Or find one that has been reviewed here that doesn't have an account here, another suggestion do a meet and greet at a public restaurant. Warm her up to ease the tension.
james1550 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 04:50 PM   #9
turtle138
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

Not to upset you but l would change your handle.
Try midnite dinner or something not so implicant.
Sounds like all you want to do is dine.
Just my 2 cents.
turtle138 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women