Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 273
George Spelvin 259
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70647
biomed162176
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453188
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48289
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37164
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 01-18-2017, 09:49 PM   #16
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
you have not said anything he didn't already say.. his review seems extremely accurate, and I'm one to pour over reviews looking for shit that doesn't add up.

don't worry about it.. if I could repeat what he said (I can't, breach of ECCIE rules), you would know you're making a lot out of nothing.

Plus 1
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 10:52 PM   #17
billw1032
Premium Access

I've read a few of these threads now where a lady goes ballistic over a single "no" review (or, in this case, two from a single client), and it's hard to see how it's going to do the lady any good. It seems like the consensus is that a single "no" will generally be overlooked if it's part of an otherwise positive record. Just let it blow over and you'll be fine. OTOH if you insist on drawing attention to it with a rant and by going on an extended tirade, it just gives the impression of being a tad bit BSC. That's not going to help at all. I have yet to see one of these threads that I thought made the lady come off better than if she had just said nothing. IMHO.
billw1032 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 01:26 AM   #18
Guest041417
Account Disabled

User ID: 308033
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Doesn't mean after your opinion either..

**picks up mic**

Quite frankly you don't know how psycho he really is. He's obsessed with me. And when the hell did you get a masters in Psychology and forensics!!! Tsk tsk. But Like I said I have proof from texts and emails his review was a fake. Unfortunately No response from mods ;/ Thanks for the ones who actually knows me. Besides no coincidence he finally seen made appt with two other providers same day he supposably seen me?! Yea ryte to cover his tracks!! Lmao but anyhoo I said I'm over it!! I just happen to notice new replies on this ad!! Lolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiram77 View Post
I just read the entire review and it's wayyy to much detail to be made up, but it doesn't seem like nothing KO said was really bad at all. This is a situation where it just came down to BB25 wasn't able to accommodate KO request due to a situation coming up that BB25 had to tend to.

All I will say is KO in the future buddy don't ever book with a provider if she says she is busy, but can work you in, she is moving, She is having family issues at the moment but you can come anyway lol. These are all red flags to the point that you may not be able to finish your appointment with them, anything can come up in these kinds of situations.

To completely deny that the appointment never happened is just insane to me, because unless KO is the greatest novelist in the world there is no way someone can make up a story with that much Damn detail in it, I mean come on Really!!!!! Lol. Every story, letter, email, review, etc has a code of what's really being said in it, and I have always been able to crack the code of what someone was saying.

In this review the underlying is that KO had a good time, but wanted what was agreed upon, but didn't receive it. The code that makes this review authentic is the fact KO said the exact dates and times and exactly how much It cost him for the items he bought. If BB25 can't deny that this ever happened then she really can't deny this review. Mic dropped ��✌��✌��
Guest041417 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 01:30 AM   #19
Guest041417
Account Disabled

User ID: 308033
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Indeed

That's exactly what I was hoping to do!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
Maybe you could forward the texts to the mods and with evidence they could do something about the reviews? I don't really know. What the hell is this turd's motivation?
Guest041417 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 02:35 AM   #20
DathBane1986
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25 View Post
**picks up mic**

Quite frankly you don't know how psycho he really is. He's obsessed with me. And when the hell did you get a masters in Psychology and forensics!!! Tsk tsk. But Like I said I have proof from texts and emails his review was a fake. Unfortunately No response from mods ;/ Thanks for the ones who actually knows me. Besides no coincidence he finally seen made appt with two other providers same day he supposably seen me?! Yea ryte to cover his tracks!! Lmao but anyhoo I said I'm over it!! I just happen to notice new replies on this ad!! Lolz
Busty again give this a rest I wrote all 3 reviews on the same day but I saw each provider on different days so unfortunately what you are saying is incorrect good luck to you and I consider this matter over by the way it's very childish for you to continuously call my credibility into question that is very unprofessional.
DathBane1986 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 02:53 AM   #21
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
**picks up mic**

Lmao that mic will forever stay dropped, and the more you respond the more I'm convinced that the review is legit, so please keep talking you looking really good.

I don't know you or KO, but I'm smarter enough to know he will have to have 100 PHD's in memory, visuals, details and creativety to write a "FAKE" review like this one. KO if you are that damn great I'm going to let you write all my reviews for me from here on out. Lmfao!!!! Btw you should move to New York KO and become a novelist your ass will be the greatest one in the world ever in 6 months time.
Old 01-19-2017, 12:41 PM   #22
SexyPlatinum
Account Disabled

User ID: 117930
My ECCIE Reviews

Babe stop let this tread die. It is hard to deal with these things. Forward all evidence to the mods love. Baby breathe please. Stop feeding the trolls.
SexyPlatinum is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 02:20 PM   #23
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum View Post
Babe stop let this tread die. It is hard to deal with these things. Forward all evidence to the mods love. Baby breathe please. Stop feeding the trolls.
Good advice for her SP because she lost this one hey we can't win them all huh!!!!
Old 01-19-2017, 02:35 PM   #24
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

How to handle a bad review--

Option 1-- Ignore it. Yep. Ignore it. If you have a metric ton of good reviews and one bad one-- there is really no reason to sweat it.

Option 2-- If its legit-- apologize and then make it a point to be a bad bitch from that point forward. Best way to cure a bad review is a string of solid reviews.

Option 3-- If you feel it is not legit and you really feel that it needs to be addressed.... Make a post-- state your case, then walk the fuck away. Keeping it going after your first post makes you look bad.. and makes the review seem more legit.
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 02:36 PM   #25
jack_black81
Valued Poster

Encounters: 32

Quote:
is obviously only thinking with they're dick!!
well, pretty sure this site & any others wouldnt exist otherwise. lol
jack_black81 is offline   Quote
Old 01-19-2017, 02:38 PM   #26
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GracePreston View Post
How to handle a bad review--

Option 1-- Ignore it. Yep. Ignore it. If you have a metric ton of good reviews and one bad one-- there is really no reason to sweat it.

Option 2-- If its legit-- apologize and then make it a point to be a bad bitch from that point forward. Best way to cure a bad review is a string of solid reviews.

Option 3-- If you feel it is not legit and you really feel that it needs to be addressed.... Make a post-- state your case, then walk the fuck away. Keeping it going after your first post makes you look bad.. and makes the review seem more legit.
Amen Amen Amen, So professional and with class and grace no pun intended lol
Old 01-19-2017, 02:51 PM   #27
Kayleehotchick
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 5454
My ECCIE Reviews

Calling people names and "tsk tsking" them isn't going to help your cause.

The best thing to do is drop the matter and let your actions speak for you.
Kayleehotchick is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women