Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 390
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60352
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48429
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41476
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 01-09-2017, 10:21 AM   #16
The Proper Stranger
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Talk to your wife and to a good divorce lawyer. Not necessarily in that order. Divorce may not be the inevitable outcome here, but you need to talk to a lawyer to know the lay of the land if it goes that way.

And when talking with your wife, try to have an honest discussion about where the relationship will go without getting overly angry or accusatory; it won't help. You both obviously want something the marriage isn't giving you now, and have for some time. Figure out a solution that works for both of you, whether that be an open relationship, counseling, or putting it out of its misery.
The Proper Stranger is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 10:46 AM   #17
kandicekox
Verified Milf

User ID: 186659
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sounds like a great opportunity for you and your wife to get real and very honest about your relationship. If she is "looking" and youre "playing" my money says you both want the same thing but are scared to confront each other about it. I'm a believer that variety keeps things fresh and fun as long as both parties know exactly whats going on.
kandicekox is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 12:58 PM   #18
ElBombero
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossyWillson View Post
NO NO NO he needs to wait!
Divorce will cost him out of the A$$.
She will get the kids, shack up with guys paying her rent and he will have to pay child support.
She will win big time!
Seen it happen many of times.
Actually, she only looks like she wins from a pissed off guy's perspective. I will guarantee you that women, given the option, would choose the life you say would be "winning". You can always make your own misery, I guess, and wish only bad things to happen to your ex. But, you'll just be making yourself upset.
ElBombero is offline   Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 06:05 PM   #19
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by learnm32000 View Post
We have been married 23yrs. She had one affair that lasted 5 months (she said three months but I'm assuming five plus) after we were married 6yrs. I left her for a year and we got back together. I was faithful to her for 11yrs until I caught her texting someone and saying,"I want to fuck you but I can't do that again. I'll lose my husband and kids if he finds out". Kudos for not doing it but WTF! Gut instinct told me she was cheating so I found eccie. I got on here purely for the sex:. I wasn't getting it at home so I decided I'd try eccie since it seemed safe.

We've had a good year but now she is acting a little weird again and I think she may be cheating or trying to cheat again.

I'm horny has hell and just want to fuck or get a bbbjcim!!!! What in the hell do I do? I have two kids. I don't want to lose them and I don't need any BS! I'm tired if jacking off!

Anyone else in/has been in this situation?

Ladies, I'im sure this turns you away from me but I truly am at a loss!

You got any taint photos of your wife? Also, please post her contact info.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 03:14 PM   #20
Warlock428
Registered Member

Good advise above. For sure get a hobby phone and it would not hurt to get a saving account at a bank that she does not use and toss a little in there from time to time for hobby purposes. Just opt for the online bank statement! Good luck.
Warlock428 is offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2017, 04:16 PM   #21
Billogoods
Valued Poster

Encounters: 75

Any bank account is gonna show up somewhere. And, you can bet a divorce attorney will find it and make you look real bad.

If you're stashing cash, you literally have to stash cash.
Billogoods is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women