Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > South Texas > Coed Discussions - South Texas
test
Coed Discussions - South Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48428
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41470
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35846
Mojojo33117

Old 12-22-2016, 11:57 AM   #1
sandflea
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8
Thumbs down Makaya Jade...thanks for wasting my time

I had put out a request since in was going to be in Corpus. Makaya reached out to me and we set up a date and time.
So when I got into Corpus the night before I sent her a pm telling her I just got into town and confirm our morning appointment.
Never got a response, but figured it's a bit late so no big deal.
Next morning about 2 1/2 hours before a agreed appointment time I send her a text to verify everything was so good. She never responded to any of my texts.
Shit like this is why I'm starting to give up on Corpus.
sandflea is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 04:43 PM   #2
Jimmiwad
Account Disabled

Encounters: 23

Could have been worse she could have shown up. I feel your pain. Actually I do as the same thing happened to me today. Must be the season.
Jimmiwad is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 05:05 PM   #3
Jimmiwad
Account Disabled

To be clear my no show was not Makaya Jade. It was the lovely Ms Kendell
Old 12-26-2016, 12:13 AM   #4
Makaya Jade
Verified Provider

User ID: 248664
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmiwad View Post
Could have been worse she could have shown up. I feel your pain. Actually I do as the same thing happened to me today. Must be the season.

It could have been worse if I showed up? I have sent this member a PM explaining what happened, apologized, and offered to discount a session, should they decided to give me another shot. If you have/had an issue with me personally, I would have appreciated you letting me know. I can't fix it if I don't know it's broken. I'm also the only provider I've ever heard of who offers a (25%), zero confrontation Money Back Guarantee. I've yet to ever have anyone request it, but I do mean it when I say it would be a zero confrontation, zero drama situation, should anyone ever request it of me. I would simply leave the cash on the bed, along with an index card, and step out of the room. I'd politely ask that they write down what I need to work on, and read it after they left. Like I said, I can't fix it if I don't know it's broken.
Makaya Jade is offline   Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 07:19 AM   #5
Jimmiwad
Account Disabled

"I'm so sorry" is not always the fix. Everyone has emergencies but simple text, email or call is all required if you can't show.. Nothing quite like hanging around awaiting an appointment that is never going to materialize. This gentleman was obviously a visitor who had trusted you to show, you didn't. What is he suppose to do? Difficult to arrange short notice appointments sometimes. You wronged him, wasted his time. Do not make appointments you can't keep. Pretty simple.
Old 12-30-2016, 01:34 AM   #6
sandflea
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

What really agitated me was the fact that I was scheduled to leave town shortly after I checked out. I had arranged to meet with Makaya at her incall on my way out.
So that meant I couldn't find a replacement before I had to leave.
To her credit, she did pm and offer to make it up and I consider this matter close
sandflea is offline   Quote
Old 12-30-2016, 04:16 PM   #7
DocHolyday
Valued Poster

Encounters: 68

Sand, take her up on her offer. I know the feeling of a NCNS but MJ is worth the effort. I have seen this lady multiple times and on each occasion, MJ was GREAT!!! It will be a sad day for the hobby when MJ retires. I'm not WKing for MJ, just calling it like it happened.
DocHolyday is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women