Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > San Antonio > Coed Discussions - San Antonio
test
Coed Discussions - San Antonio Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-16-2016, 07:18 AM   #1
charissfaith81
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 295526
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Two Sides to every story *Going Above and Beyond£

I would just like to say that in the past I have had a few ncns to some clients and without a doubt tried to make it up to them. By all means I do play professionally and care about my reputation and don't care for all the drama that this site sometimes has. Also, I'm so grateful for all my wonderful clients that I have had the pleasure of meeting and they have made it known I'm well worth the trip to New Braunfels. HOWEVER i wonder if some hobbyists forget that a few providers also live a very normal life and aren't just sitting around with absolutely nothing to do. I mean things happen and it sucks for the inconvenience it may cause but it happens to us all on both ends. I know I have been thru it with guys having to cancel last minute or ncns and it's not the end of the world. I will say when a gentleman in a "fit of rage" so to speak gets on here and posts about his side of what happened, there is nothing about the apology call or text (might be next day or so) explaining why or the willingness offered to make it right(like a freeor half off session). I just thought I would share this since we " the providers" don't get to review the clients and tell the "back story " for all to read. So if I have ever ncns anyone reading this, I sincerely apologize for it and hope to make it right. Thanks for reading Merry Christmas everyone have a fun, safe holiday!! Xoxo
charissfaith81 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 01:24 AM   #2
tx2for3
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Not to take this in a different direction, but I always assumed there was a room for providers to post little notes about us (obviously that the guys don't have access to)..... sucks that you don't/ can't.

The verification price would be easier on our end. I have nothing to hide as far as my hobby behavior /etiquette go. I'm sure there are other issues though.

And for the record-- I had a great time with you. Hope to do it again some time.....and if something comes up, I'll text you,lol.
tx2for3 is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 07:22 AM   #3
Eats_at_the_y
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I have always had a great time with you too. You get wetter than almost any provider out there and can take a pounding in every whole and still beg for more. Tits aren't bad either !!!!!
Eats_at_the_y is offline   Quote
Old 12-18-2016, 07:27 AM   #4
Peter Gozinya
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eats_at_the_y View Post
I have always had a great time with you too. You get wetter than almost any provider out there and can take a pounding in every whole and still beg for more. Tits aren't bad either !!!!!
Ok, he just made me a fan of you Charissa
Peter Gozinya is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 10:04 PM   #5
Dr Grey
WantToSeeAMagicTrick?

Encounters: 52

Who says the ladies can't review guys? You can right here in coed.
Dr Grey is offline   Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 10:26 PM   #6
ebeam120
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 19

She is fucking amazing. Saw her on a quick notice and she was badass. Great tits
ebeam120 is offline   Quote
Old 12-20-2016, 04:44 AM   #7
charissfaith81
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 295526
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I mean I get it about the reviewing guys in coed or whatever but it's not linked to their page like ours lol, nor do I have the time to do that. I just came across something that was written about me that just rubbed me the wrong way. Its not even that big of deal really, I just wanted to defend myself since people that have no lives or nothing better to do than get on here and talk smack about things that don't even apply to them or affected them in any way. I really enjoy what I do and don't take it for granted, sometimes things happen and family will always be my first priority above all. As I'm sure it's the same on the hobbyists side. That is all.
charissfaith81 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women