Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 255
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70516
biomed161291
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453075
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47910
pyramider46370
bambino40540
CryptKicker37123
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2016, 08:27 PM   #16
wacocowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

I use to manage a strip club in Houston you would see a bunch of fake $1s.
wacocowboy is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 09:34 PM   #17
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 105

wow bummer
cage196 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 09:41 PM   #18
sm00th0perat0r
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Personally I prefer to pay after. I usually do. But I also usually see girls on B.P. And I don't let them tell me what to do. They get their money after BECAUSE who has to more to lose in this situation, me or them? In this case it's me because I don't make $200 (or more... fuck) an hour. If she takes the money and runs I just lost perhaps a day or two in my wages (depending on the length of the session). If I cheat her she is out 1 or 2 hours in wages... she'll live.

In another recent thread about GPS it was commented this is a provider's market. So they get to name their prices AND they get to demand it up front?

Now I may not like the situation. But I do not cheat, steal or deceive anyone. If we meet with the understanding that I am paying up front. I will. And if that's kinda the understood thing for you reviewed established ladies, so be it.

But I have and will continue to give donations to BP girls after the session. More often than not they got some hustle up their sleeve and love to pull that shit after they've secured the initial donation so that I'm then at their mercy.

Now don't get me wrong, I am sorry that worthless P.O.S. stole from Ms Kity. And I do appreciate you established ladies who have built a rep of fair service. BUT I'm gonna say one more controversial thing because I feel like it:

As stated in that other thread about GPS, providers charge whatever they feel like. Seems to me a provider can make some decent dough. So once every now and then you run across a dead-beat counter-feiter or a theif, shouldn't affect your overall profit that much. I mean really what are your expenses? Mostly all profit. IJS.

That said though, of course report his ass here on the board same as I would if a provider stole from me.
sm00th0perat0r is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 01:02 PM   #19
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm00th0perat0r View Post
Personally I prefer to pay after. I usually do. But I also usually see girls on B.P. And I don't let them tell me what to do. They get their money after BECAUSE who has to more to lose in this situation, me or them? In this case it's me because I don't make $200 (or more... fuck) an hour. If she takes the money and runs I just lost perhaps a day or two in my wages (depending on the length of the session). If I cheat her she is out 1 or 2 hours in wages... she'll live.

In another recent thread about GPS it was commented this is a provider's market. So they get to name their prices AND they get to demand it up front?

Now I may not like the situation. But I do not cheat, steal or deceive anyone. If we meet with the understanding that I am paying up front. I will. And if that's kinda the understood thing for you reviewed established ladies, so be it.

But I have and will continue to give donations to BP girls after the session. More often than not they got some hustle up their sleeve and love to pull that shit after they've secured the initial donation so that I'm then at their mercy.

Now don't get me wrong, I am sorry that worthless P.O.S. stole from Ms Kity. And I do appreciate you established ladies who have built a rep of fair service. BUT I'm gonna say one more controversial thing because I feel like it:

As stated in that other thread about GPS, providers charge whatever they feel like. Seems to me a provider can make some decent dough. So once every now and then you run across a dead-beat counter-feiter or a theif, shouldn't affect your overall profit that much. I mean really what are your expenses? Mostly all profit. IJS.

That said though, of course report his ass here on the board same as I would if a provider stole from me.
I cant even dignify most of this with a response without sounding like a bitch....the hobby is way different than it was in 2010 when i first joined eccie.

If you're too concerned with paying your lady upfront then you're seeing the wrong one.

It's our time...its our body...I'll be damned if i let someone ever come to my place and decide what donatiom should be left after service has been provided. I had two hobbyist do this to me before. This isn't priceline or the price is right.

I expect donation up front and i do not move it from plain site until the session is over...this way both parties can see it and maybe feel safer about everything happening as agreed.

Back to the topic.
Just get your money up front (especially if you're an established provider with a great rep) if they dont want to play by the rules on your playground they can leave and find another provider who will let them do whatever they want.
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 01:35 PM   #20
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

I always pay after, I have never had a issue doing it this way, I have had issues paying up front
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 01:51 PM   #21
Analeese
Account Disabled

User ID: 235310
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I always pay after, I have never had a issue doing it this way, I have had issues paying up front
Some of my friends pay upfront and some pay afterwards...really depends on trust level and how well i know them.

I would say for sure a first meeting pay upfront, your lady may feel more comfortable to get right down to the real fun once that's handled.

Most pay up front and i just dont put it away until we're done. I never want my guy to be thinking about if his donation is safe..he should be thinking about me..and us..and how good my mouth feels

Hey this is just a hookers opinion...experienced in the hobby since 2009..we all have different ways of doing things.
Analeese is offline   Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 02:04 PM   #22
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

I almost always pay after, unless I'm specifically asked to do so upfront. I count the bills in front of the lady, which some find distasteful...a ridiculous notion in my mind. Eliminates the question of if I paid the right amount.

If she took out a marker and tested the bill, I wouldn't find that any more crass than me counting out the money. Sometimes I wish she would, particularly if I pay with large bills I didn't get at the bank. I'd rather find out then and fix the problem immediately than get an angry call accusing me of intentionally passing off bad bills.
TinMan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women