Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 374
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 272
George Spelvin 257
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70641
biomed162100
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453187
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48273
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41212
CryptKicker37162
Mokoa36490
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-30-2016, 07:22 AM   #16
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I love breastfeeding.. why does your profile say "white/Caucasian", but you state you are Latina?

. Not all Caucasians are white. Those words are not interchangeable. There are "people of color" who are Caucasian.
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 07:56 AM   #17
txexetoo
Premium Access

Encounters: 133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alana kay View Post
Thank you! Glad to know

I think you and Bambi need to double ��
txexetoo is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 07:59 AM   #18
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I think the Galleria or mid-cities area are probably best and most convenie to hobbyists.

Your pics look hot, and I'm sure the lactating skill is a plus. I would think you would do well here. I know I would have an interest if our schedules aligned.

That said, TBH, your profile is confusing. Too many menu options. IMO, you should put a menu you're comfortable with, charge what you're comfortable with, and be done. Add ons are fine (+ 50 Greek, for example, or +50 for lactaction sessions if you wish), but keep it simple. I'm not sure what I'm getting from your menu. It appears a la carte, which may or may not be your intention. For example, do I get CFS on lactation sessions? If not, how much more is it. GFE menu coming soon? What the heck does that mean? Bottom line is it's either available or it's not. What the heck do I care if it's coming soon? If I want it, I want it now. DATY is not on your menu, but it is on lactating services. What does that mean? Is that accurate?

I am not a haggler. I pay for whatever the lady I chose charges. I'm just confused with your menu and charges. There are too many easy to read profiles out there. TBH, I would avoid you based on that.
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 09:57 AM   #19
Alana kay
Top Elite Latina MILF

User ID: 230664
My ECCIE Reviews

If you actually read my profile it says i am offering sessions but i am not full service.
If i was full service i would gladly put +50 or whatever but i added some details of the sessions i am offering at the moment. I got tired of exchanging pms back and forth explaining everything that was included in my lactation sessions.
And it has been sucessful for me here in austin, so each its own. I like to share experiences without the drama so if you pass so be it you didnt want to truly see me in the beginning.
Alana kay is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 07:34 PM   #20
mrhowell
Valued Poster

Encounters: 45

Anywhere near the NDT. North of 635. Some guys won't go to park central at night. Market center is to far for us guys North of 635. We have to drive past so many lovely ladies to get there.
mrhowell is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women